Did he earn it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People who post twitter screencaps should be perma banned.

He was so fat that they brought the award to him. We need to promote mental health and help ppl with mental problems that suffer from being fat.

THIS

FAT

FUCK

Agreed.

who gives an ungodly FUCK

the man is an obese shitpile with no redeeming qualities, so probably not

how about rewarding people for actually contributing to society in a meaningful manner such as, I dunno, technological advancements?

FUCK

Fat fuck never earned anything in his life. Only thing he will earn is the heart attack he will have soon due to his enlarged heart and clogged arteries.

DR.ROBOTNIK LOOKING

people who do make technological advancements are well rewarded, they make 6 figures

I really wanted Markimoo to win....

LOW TIER GOD ON SUICIDE WATCH

he ate it

CHEESE DRINKING

Literally "who" the person

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

I don't even know how any of the nominees deserved it
but maybe boogie was the least shit of those five?

What was the reward? I missed it. "Trending gamer of 2016"? That sounds like a retarded award. But... Sup Forums always thought that video games should be more geared to fat neckbeards. Better her represent gaming, than some pink haired faggot.

Who the fuck is Boogie

Dunkey should've been nominated and won

CALORIE THIEVING

He was.

The other choices was a bunch of LP shitheels, or Frustrated Fernando.

How did Pewds not win, was he even nominated?

Modern Pewds is actually alright and who the hell watches Boogie?

Pewds wasn't nominated but his severely autistic green haired cousin, jacksepticeye was.

Who I honestly would rather have win than that fat excuse making cunt to boogie.

Why is Boogie still a fat fuck after all this years?

>Getting an award for being obese and recording yourself literally being retarded on youtube

Of course not.

>who the hell watches Boogie
Kids, the same people who watch the VGAs.

Neo-Pewds is too radicalized and redpilled for kids.

LOW

>trending gamer of 2016

Is that a joke? He's not trending at all. I can name half a dozen twitch streamers that do better than him and just started this year.

>muh thyroid problem

I'm done watching VGA videos... it's just not fun anymore.

I'm glad you've seen the light

They got it wrong at the trophy shop, it's meant to say expanding gamer of 2016.

Sometimes the screencap is from the mouth of official developers and companies, but I'm okay with the risk of losing that.

You're a hypocrite. You don't give a flying niggering fuck about people that make technological advancements. Name 5 people alive now that are worth talking about that fall under your standards for praise. You're a fraud and a little bitch.

LARD GARGLING

ugh the vgas are so shit maybe Sup Forums should make its own game awards like they made the musicals?

At least one guy without a face cam was nominated, too

I thought he was Sup Forums's choice?
He's he at least fits my mental image of Sup Forums on here.

.......... *pomf* KIRBY

Sup Forums did that
turns out no matter the ballot voters and culture, people still aren't happy with popularity votes

Good idea. We could call it the Sup ForumsGA's

It's his wife's fetish to feed him until he dies.

Isn't that called a husband then?

yeah and we should misspell video in a cutesy retard way like Sup Forumsidya game awards

What if they're some relevant developer posts like release dates, features or character reveals?

I would love having Enraged Enrique as trending gamer.

>Gave Mafia III a 6/10
Sometimes i want to murder him for his opinions but other times he is just right, like Jim Sterling, sometimes i think he is a pedantic asshat who thinks he is god, but other times he is right about a lot of shit.
Boogie now talks too much about not videogames so i really don't think he should be there at all.

at least it wasn't given to Danny.

>watching other people play video games
>not just playing those games yourself

How beta can you get?

>watching

>Dunkey will never win an award

He doesn't need to. He's a MILLIONAIRE.

penguinz0 had this in the bag

He doesn't even play video games, does he?? All I see are unboxing vids.

dunkey owns a fucking yatch i really doubt he gives a shit by the point

I pride myself on the fact that I know nothing about these e-celebs desu

No DELETE THIS.

That manlet LIRIK should have won it.

>SALAD DODGER

At least he's not a nigger

>tfw I'm taking a shit while typing this

Feels good man

Fuck no that fat fuck deserves to die.

I think i'd rather be the nigger than boogie.

Boogie is an honorary nigger and we'd lynch him if any material known to man were capable of supporting his weight.

fpbp

>MICHELIN MAN

>>Neo-Pewds is too radicalized and redpilled for kids.
This. It's amazing how much he's alienating hif fanbase but I guess now that he's a millionaire he doesn't need to give a fuck.
FilthyFrank is the chemo youtube needs.
>Pewdiepie favorite game is Tibia 7.6
>He did exactly what every asshole did
>Buy Premium, bot and PK all day.
Holy shit, he's so based.

He barely talk about videogames any more. He's all drama.

>not a nigger

He's bigger.

How would you feel if someone made a public Youtube video where you are being openly insulted?

TIER

What the fuck am I looking at right now, user?

A furry angel with a ying yang tattoo is helping some slavic looking asshole shoot archduke franz ferdinand

I think

I'd rather be that guy than that dr. robotnik looking mother fucker. I mean, jesus christ look at him

>self-deprecating, obese, with countless number of health problem
look, I get that a lot of you are racist, but there's no way anyone would ever choose to be boogie over chocolate ego.

Why hasn't he lost weight yet?!

his persona requires him to be fat. he could easily get the surgery and start working out, but then he'd lose his fan base.

>Salad dodger

>trending gamer of the year

trending energy drink of the year when?

>michelan man

Charlie is a humble fucker and should remain as such

>trending laxative of 2016

>gets an award for breaking his plastic drum set
nah

Bullshit. He's just not capable, plus you often have to be under a certain weight limit before a doc even considers putting you under a knife. Boogie just doesn't have any fucking self-control or fucking help. He can't even keep fucking 15lbs off, and at that stage of weight loss with that much weight, it's the easiest time for dropping raw weight. If his wife really cared, she could prevent him from overeating.

>trending gaming diapers

I'm glad he won and not those other 3 no names, they all suck. joe was alright though

I'd probably have some deep introspection into why I'm such a fat fuck

nah, looks to me like he ate a nigger though

Awards aren't earned.. Awards are given.

Yes.

What the fuck is wrong with some people?

fuck off racist
back to

Even though he is a nigger I'll have to agree with him. Fucking fat piece of shit has been crying about his home grown sphere for years, yet he does nothing to fix it. Fucking pathetic.

He literally shows up in all of the suggestions, doesn't matter which video you click on, you'll always see this fat disgusting piece of shit everywhere. It was fun once fatty, when you made fun of yourself, now? It's just pathetic self loathing for that extra $$$.

>muh racist
>muh Sup Forums

Here's your (therapy dog)