When did you realise he was right?

When did you realise he was right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last years was better

INDUSTRY ICON

Didn't watch the show because I didn't care enough
Any high lights? What flavor of Mtn Dew and Doritos did Geoff push?

Daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI&t=

Who the fuck curated those musical performances.
What the fuck were they thinking.
Mick was alright, obviously.

Last week when I had my first Mountain Dew.
He was right, it's pretty good.

When he started The Game Awards up with his own money and proved that he truly loved the industry with the best damn award show the first year it went on.

The guys got passion. Last year was a little bumpy but they brought it back this year and it was great! Very excited to see what is in store for next year's show.

This will never not be funny

The best part of the show was Geoff seemed like he was actually happy and excited about what he was doing.

Probably since GG showed how everyone else on the industry was full of shit.
At least the Pope was always upfront about why he shilled Doritos and Dew. And now he's proving to all of us he still has some passion left. The bright on his eyes when he basically proposed marriage to Kojimbles was so fucking intense.

Where have you been the past three years? He's been like that ever since he started producing it himself.

>implying he was like that during VGX

No.

when he picked joost over donna to sing at last year's VGA

Reminder.

>Geoff seemed like he was actually happy and excited about what he was doing.
thats because the camera was rolling

2013: VGX
2014: The Game Awards
2015: The Game Awards 2
2016: The Game Awards 3

Anyways, I loved the VGX simply because Joel McHale didn't give a fuck and just berated people. Also Odd Future kept on yelling hilarious shit.

Is Geoff married?

How old is he

Can you not do math? Holy fuck

There could be a pretty drinking game for taking a sip whenever he calls Kojima his friend in during interviews.

>furious fernando actually uploaded this video thinking this would make him look good

I was there, not too far away from him. When he wasn't on camera he was mostly on his phone probably tweeting, but he had to take care of stuff with the main guy it looked like a lot.

>tfw no Geoff friend

Childhood is when you hate Geoff. Adulthood is when you realize he makes sense.

On one hand I do like geoff and his effort to be professional as possible but on the other hand I'm not sure what he hopes to accomplish with these award shows. Nothing has changed at all after spike dropped them. Games are still winning just on whats popular or which publisher pays the most.

His speech to Kojima was also really far up the ass. I get that Konami shouldve treated the affair better but come on, Kojima got even more fame from being dropped and is doing better than ever, and he acts like Kojima suddenly became homeless and had to eat garbage to live and so many other horrible things. But whatever, they're friends.

>I got to Geoff, I got to him. You could see I got to him.
>Felicia Day knows what she's talking about!
Jesus fuck.