Why the fuck did I buy a Wii U?

Why the fuck did I buy a Wii U?

You didn't, you just want to shitpost.

I bought mine for homebrew and wii u games.

I did tho I use it for Netflix mostly desu senpai

Sell it if you don't want it, dumbass. No wait, you're a wojack poster that never gave a damn in the first place.

Sell it and get a PS4.

fpbp as aways

>Sell it if you don't want it
but why would anyone want to buy it

>man_changing_hats_and_getting_blacker.jpg

Because you're a fucking retarded nintenyearold.

If he wanted a paperweight, he could buy one without brand

All of the current gen consoles have extremely shit libraries, but the Wii U has the most non-shit exclusives right now. Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade X, Splatoon, Smash, Mario Maker, etc.

If you have money to light on fire, it's probably the least shit choice until the PS4 gets it's shit together and has some games other than Bloodborne.

Why are you asking us can't make your own decisions?

Honor to see you here, Miyamoto san

I kinda know that feel, OP. It was just kinda taking space up on my desk, so I moved it to the living room. At least my parents are enjoying it as a YouTube and Netflix machine. Although I still say it was worth it after all this time cause I had a really good time with games like Tropical Dong, Mario 3D World, Smash, etc. Switch coming soon and hell who knows we might get the next Pokemon game on it.

I bought mine for Bayonetta 2, The Wonderful 101, and Smash 4.

No he can't, they are not called nintendrones for no reason.

no, if he wanted a paperweight he should of just kept the wii u

>Bayonetta 2
My copy of Bayonetta 1 & 2 came in today. I had played 1 on 360 and loved the fuck out of it, but the Wii U version definitely feels/plays better and I hear that 2 is more of the same, right?

I bought it for XBCX and Bayonetta 2. I didn't even play Bayonetta 2. XBCX was okay. Overall waste of money.

Bought it for cheap, played Tropical Freeze, Mario 3D World, Smash, Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta, sold it half a year later with no loss. Had a good time.

Bought mine for the Zelda remakes and Mario Maker. I never played WW as a kid so playing it on Wii U was a fresh experience for me. TP was way easier than I remember as a kid and they didn't add much at all. Mario Memer was fun for about an hour then I stopped playing.

Only really use it for Crunchyroll now 2bh, but even then it seems to crash every half hour.

Thread over. Fuck off console war starting op

Going from bad to worse.

Fpbp

>Not posting the full thing
Faggot

the way wojak holds the hats under his nose still makes me smile
whoever came up with that is a shitposting genius

xbox winning makes no sense

Why would he trade his paperweight for a paperweight?

Xbox fans are the least cancerous

Bayonetta 2 has worse combat than the first one.

Still a good game though, if you're the kind of player who gets really into the depth of mechanics and such you'll be disappointed.

Bought one just for Pikmin 3.

No regrets. Besides, I have the money.

They are least cancerous by default, since they have no real reason to post.

>Crunchyroll

this, they have zero arguments
also, it's safe to say there aren't many xbots on Sup Forums anyway

Why would they post? They're too busy playing VIDEO GAMES.

Exactly

Xbox fanboys are too high class to be in console war bullshit

>he fell for the Wii U meme

There is no reason to get one, specially a this time that the console is dead unless you like to take it from the back by Miyamoto

I'm ok with bad photoshop meme, but blatant lying always trigger my autism.

I know, so why are you doing it user?