When will we get another good Dinosaurs/Bird Game?

When will we get another good Dinosaurs/Bird Game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZHv41W-Y1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ARK: Survival Evolved

never

>literally a raptor

operation genesis 2 when?

Feathered dinosaurs are so cool.

But how would this work from a gameplay perspective? What kind of gameplay would a dinosaur game have?
It could work for a cartoon animal platformer, I guess, is there anything else?

Saurian mite b cool

mfw I just found out that birds are dinosaurs

That's because you, like most people, imagine turkeys and chickens when you think birds. If you imagined fucking geckos instead of crocs when thinking about lizards the reptile dinos would seem just as dumb.

Crocodiles aren't lizards my dude

a jurassic parc genesis 'remake' is currently in developpement

DUDE FEATHERS LMAO

Which one, Mesozoica or Prehistoric Kingdom?

>Mesozoica

yes i backed it, i'm gonna check Prehistoric Kingdom

Trips of truth

>Some random fag on the internet thinks he knows more than actual scientist while using a hyperbole
really makes you think

>paleoartists are mandatory scientists

Someone doesn't know about the spiky Dimetrodon meme.

When did this feathered dinosaurs meme start?
Was there some huge finding that changed 200 years worth of paleozoology? Because they look faggy as hell and way less cooler than the dinosaurs in the books I read as a kid

Feathered dinos were a thing since Archaeopteryx man. Also, there have been several findings of dinosaurs with feather imprints as well as feather quills.
But those only justify Maniraptora, Therizinosaurs, Kilandromeus,Nanuqsaurus and the tails of some horned dinos.
The rest is memeing with phylogenetic bracketing.

>Feathered dinos were a thing since Archaeopteryx man.
Yeah, but it was pretty much the only one around, and everyone thinks it looked lame
>Also, there have been several findings of dinosaurs with feather imprints as well as feather quills.
And I'm pretty sure there are far more imprints of dinosaurs with bare or scaly skin

There is literally nothing wrong with feathered dinosaurs

unless it's a T. Rex. Why in the fuck would an 8 ton warm-blooded animal living in a subtropical environment need feathers? Even today's largest birds are lacking feathers in various parts of their body.

Yes, but as I said SOME did have feathers.

A raptor without feathers right now is as inaccurate as duckbilled dinosaurs with feathers.

>earthbound dinosaur evolved from other earthbound dinosaurs
>plumage similar to that of flying birds
Who draws this shit?

Got you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=DZHv41W-Y1c

>autist cannot fathom the idea of feathers on dinos because m-muh childhood

Nigga, that's anchiornis. Its fossil was so well preserved that we were able to find the arrangement and color of its plumage.

Threadly reminder that the same guy bashing "skin wrapping" on All yesterdays draws mordbily obese hadrosaurs.

Some other stuff he makes is quite neat tho

THICC

Is this basically "What if Dinosaurs Were Fat: The Book"?

>find a fossil of a fat hadrosaur
>all hadrosaurs were obese
I hope Americans won't leave around too many fossils of themselves, that would be embarrassing

>Obese dinos leave big bones
>Obese people have big bones

>Dinosaurs/Bird

You can see if a person was obese from their skeleton, since the bones get bent under the weight and articulations get worn out and compressed

Fair enough, still I don't think any fossilized hadrosaur had that problem iirc. Or many extinct/extant wild animals for that matter.

In our dreams

>It's a "lets put a shit ton of feathers on huge dinosaurs like T-Rex who live in extremely humid and hot climates, they totally won't overheat" episode

>Operation Genesis 2
>yfw you can build roller coasters that go through the enclosures