FF15 turned out to be really good

>FF15 turned out to be really good
Why the fuck does Sup Forums always lie to me?

>user says FF15 turned out to be really good
Why the fuck does Sup Forums always lie to me?

Reach chapter 10 yet?

i'm six hours in and i'm dead fucking tired of the driving
what the fuck were they thinking

game seems fine otherwise

Because it's brand new and all the shitposters are out in full force. We'll be able to have real discussions about the game and it's pros and cons in a few weeks hopefully. We may never be rid of the Nomura dick riders though. Just going to have to deal with that I guess.

I was going to post this in the other thread but it died .let me tell you why everyone was calling final fantasy a 6/10 saying it was a major dissapointment.starting with chapter 1 the game starts off pretty terirribly and everyone has addressed this point so I wont bother.from chapter 2 and after the game keeps picking up and getting better with its highlight being the water city and the covenant with leviathan. Up till that point the game is a solid 9/10 the bossfights are epic even though they dont require much strategy, the world design looks beautiful, they managed to blend fantasy with reality to a point where the locations actually seem real.The characters even though if you pick them appart arent well developed manage to make the constant long car rides from one place to another enjoyable thanks to the VA's (the japanese ones obviously cause it only took up until cindy is introduced to give up on the english ones).The main problem with this game is after the chapter with leviathan.The game suddenly decides to stop being open world and moves you from point a to point b with essentialy no personal choice.What makes matters worse is that inbetween formerly mentioned points a and b you have to slog through waves of the same generic enemies youve been fighting this entire game only beefier cause hurr durr gotta make this hard in some way.Which brings me to one of the worse parts ive ever had the displeasure of experiencing in video games.The FUCKING final dungeon.WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA???Youre in a dungeon with no weapons only a ring that kills enemies really slow and have to slog through 50 minutes of shitty "jumpscares" of enemies pretending they where dead that latch onto you and explode all the while having to navigate this maze of corridors trying to find some shitty card to open a shitty gate and then find another card and then open another gate and then get to the fucking elevator WHICH DOESNT FUCKING WORK CAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG CARD. Cont.

Sup Forums is full of autistic manchildren that can't be happy. It's physically impossible for them to enjoy anything.

>This level of autism
No game is perfect but the way Sup Forums acts is ridiculous and blows every flaw out of proportion. This is the best final fantasy I have played in years.

There are fucking 10 chapters? I am 12 hours in at 3

There's 15.
Apparently chapter 10 is supposed to be when it gets shifty.

I know it gets linear but I'm not too worried. My main issue with the game is how much it depends on you to watch the anime,movie, play and play the demo before the game even start for you to be caught up. I could also take some pointers from rockstar on quest dialogue and writing. But other than that the game seems golden and I hope this means FF7RE will have the same high standard.

>play
My bad there is no play just wrote the same word twice lol

>No game is perfect but the way Sup Forums acts is ridiculous and blows every flaw out of proportion.
This.

Cont.

And I hope you remember your way back cause if you dont you'll have to search all the branching paths that lead to dead ends without even the abillity to sprint.To put the cherry on the fucking cake a certain character which shall not be named keeps memeing on you every time you fall into one of his shitty little traps.Its like all the hatred the devs have for the final fantasy fanbase got channeled into this segment of the story.Moving on after youre finally done with this unending nightmare you fight a pretty hard boss which I wont comment on cause I havent yet formed my opinion on it. After the boss, big twist happens and you find yourself into the future,The game is even more linear than before.Basically from this point on every 10 steps you walk into a cutscene and it starts feeling more like an interactive movie,By the way this is another big qualm I have with the game.It felt like the whole future thing only happened cause its a hype thing, imo it had no consequense on the story only managed to make it more convoluted and resulting in it being worse, for example after a huge change in the world you are expected to be given more than a rundown of what happened by a character in dialogue. appart from that after this you move into the final stretch of the game with again, a linear point a to point b path and then a pretty cinematic although generally underwhelming due to the buildup final bossfight.The ending segment and the epilogue where in my opinion pretty well handled and that together with the last boss managed to salvage that horrible second part for me.So what it all melts down to is that Sup Forums wasnt wrong but as usual overexaggerated the worse parts of the game.
All in all I think this is a pretty good game.Its not the final fantasy XV we need but its probably the one we deserve.

Sup Forums is PCuck hive mind and they hate all PS4 games.

It's not that the game sucks, it's just the game is disappointing

No one really said the game wasnt enjoyable though most of the people that have actually played the game wont stop talking about "fun" it is.Its just not the game we've been waiting for for more than 10 years. Its understandable that Sup Forums starts hating on it, its Sup Forums after all

>at least 70% of the game is spent on loading screens and car rides
I don't know what they were thinking when they decided to make it so tedious to do anything.

I was not disappointed at all
Thing is I wanted it since i saw the trailers but I never expected anything from it other than it being a fun game that brought final fantasy back for me and it did.

>This exaggeration
user fucking please.

I walk to spots around 3 miles away at the start usually. Chocobos at chapter 3 make the game way better honestly. I rarely drive but when I do its because the location is super far.

If you do the sidequests, that isn't exaggeration. The activities themselves are typically resolved with a minute of combat or interacting with a point. Everything else is travel time and, typically, loading screens, especially once the quest NPC is no longer right next to the goal.

After that point you also get the option to fast travel to your destination for 50 gil so the long distance between places really becomes a non-issue

im literally watching the creds right now. it was good but there were so many many things that i would have liked done differently... i ran into 15-17 glitches int he last encounter area alone. gladius stuck behind a rock, all kinds of shit

I do side quests all the time but I don't drive to shit that's right next to my area. Loading screens only happen at 2 times when you start the game and when you fast travel all this tells me is that you are abusing fast travel instead of walking to nearby quest areas and having a few battles on the way. If you treat traveling like a chore and always try to fast travel then you won't have as much fun as someone who likes to travel themselves on foot.

Don't act like the game is full of bugs most of here have played it and will tell you differently. I have not seen a single one yet. I'd say it's likely some people have but don't say it like it is a running theme through out the game.

>nearby quest areas
If you've done more than the first one or two an NPC gives you they all start requiring you to go places that are at least a few minutes by car, which you can either take or shortcut through with a long loading screen. Continually running through the same patch of grass is not that interesting. Don't act like nobody else has played the game.

my game is taking forever to download. is anyone else having this problem? I have the physical disc.

its not game ruining you are correct i didnt mean to imply that but damn dude. Do i really need to see my party members use a potion every time? Also the L1 assist has issues there is nooooo denying that.

You are the one acting like no body else has played the game I'm 12 hours Doing every side quest that appears and I'm telling you I have a different play style which did not force me to overuse fast travel or the car. . If you are doing quests before chapter 3 they usually don't make you go that far only the side quests for gathering stones and ingredients make you go a fair distance. But monster hunting which is the most common type of side quest usually does not ask you to go that far.

Yea the animation could have happened in the back. The problem with assists is that it happens in real time and the animation would look beyond retarded if you buddy slid in the air or something while tracking the enemy. So sometimes if the enemy is in motion it will just miss. But I understand what you mean just no idea how they could deal with that better.

user, all you're doing is changing the loading/car ratio to 'running slowly through a field'. I sure hope you aren't stopping to fight, since most things you encounter that way are a waste of time.
I will, however, accept that the hunts at least are usually located close enough that if you do use a travel shortcut the loading screen is one of the shorter ones. I mind them a lot less than the NPC chains getting increasingly farther away.

I stop to fight because I enjoy fighting and gaining exp from random battles.That's part of final fantasy. You are walking into this with a jaded mindset trying to save as much time as possible and just do the quest. But this is not an mmo it's a single player game. It's fun for me to walk to the destination and encounter a dual horn or some other big ass monster and defeat it in style. Its fun for me to explore and find some shit on the floor as a go to hunt. You say the setting looks boring but for me I think it's pretty interesting how well they where able to make a realistic landscape that feels so big. None of it looks fake or phoned in.

I do random field fighting too, but it's less compelling when part of your theoretical round trip involves low-level dudes that aren't really worth fighting.
The exploration is nice enough, but i think I'd enjoy it more if the landscape were less realistic; to me, too much of it is too samey and natural-looking, like those big chunks of hill forest in Duscae. I don't really care to run through those more than I have to.

It's just different tastes then I guess because I really enjoyed earlier Square soft games which by nature can be repetitive. I understand what you mean although I did not like 12 that much it had an impressive art style that shined all through the areas. The thing about 15 is that it captured something more of a natural beauty rather than the art style of it's creators which was there but not as heavily as other final fantasy game. I think that a fusion of the two would probably be amazing which I hope we see in the FF7 remake. Because dispite some of the problems ffxv has there really is a amazing game and future for the series behind it and it gives me hope the FF7re wont be shit.

Sup Forums is always wrong

>>FF15 turned out to be really good

I guess you like cocks

I disagree.

>come to Sup Forums for advice but decide to do the exact opposite
>suddenly start enjoying video games a lot more

This place is a fucking joke, you should know this by now.

Getting real tired of these threads.

I always visit thinking there's some new info about DLC or whatever that would justify making a thread, but it's just the same autistic back and forth argument.

Iris is CUTE and wears CUTE panties

Screenshot to prove that

so under the ascension and under the stats tab if you choose one of those skills that increases HP, STR, SPIRIT, VIT does that only increase it when you get the skill or does it give you more when you level it up. I guess what Im trying to say is is it worth investing early on?

Wouldn't say it's REALLY good. It's alright, there's a lot of good stuff in there but it's got some fairly major flaws.

Every girl wears cute panties. Why would an outlet sell uncute panties? Makes no sense.

There's no need for proof.

I loved chapters 10-12 desu
13 however is a irredeemable piece of shit that should've just been scrapped or at the very least cut in half

Post certificates of completion

>1240x698