Hideo Kojima's panel @PSX16 starts in 1 hour

Hideo Kojima's panel @PSX16 starts in 1 hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

live.playstation.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sMRshpoy61s
youtube.com/watch?v=iJgzJZiys-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do people still like this hack?

who dis third world viewbotter thats on top of twitc

How can you not like that hack? Poor bastard was isolated in a room all of 2015.

based

is that his wife? p nice

assistant i think

Assistant for what?

His dick

But that's Geoff!

10 minutes

LINK PLEASE

Based Kojima. Only edgelord haters don't like him.

he is just the fluffer

COUNTDOWN STARTED ON THE PLAYSTATION SITE!

This.

this cuck cant even hold a job at konami why you think he can do shit with games

live.playstation.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=sMRshpoy61s
or

Konami couldn't hold him, not the other way around.

celebrity status!

IT'S STARTING

1hr huh? Then I'm going to watch the first episode of Hannibal.

It's starting now user

It's not. Theyre still talking about esport shit.

>t-t-there won´t be mcdonalds if i quit my job!
sure kid

Is that the pope on the back seat?

still ads

starting

who the fuck cares about konami now that they've shit on their ips

Starting wooooot

ITS HAPPENING
DAAAAAK
DAK
I RUFF U GEOFF

GEOFF

LOOK NOW!!!!

Damn he's getting fat, look at that neck.

>geoff
here we go boys

DORITO POPE

The pope is here now

IT'S BEGINNING FAGGOTS

Dorito Pope is on now.

all hail the pope

THE POPES ALIVE

his clothes are full with kojimas pubes teh fuck

THE POPE IS BACK

Can any kind user please post a link?

GOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINEGOOD FRIEND OF MINE

KEIGHLEY GON SUCK EM OFF

>he actually brought the Dorito Pope out again

/OURPOPE/ Geoff on stage

How gay is Keighly for Kojimbo?

It's like on front page of utub and twitch.

He deserved it.

>tfw no mads shirt

That hand pulling up curtain kek

STICKY WHERE

LOOK HOW LOOSE HE IS

HE'S FREE NOW

That's not Kojima, it is Hideo!

Thank you!

geoff is such a fanboy lol. he lights up like a little kid when kojimbo is around.

HE HAS A TSHIRT WHAT DOES IT SAY

is the cock worshipping really worth it for this guy?

ASK IF THETES A PC VERSION

I NEED TO SHITPOST NO MATTER THE ANSWER

Why can't I stop cringing when I watch these kinds of things?

NEW TRAILER FUCKBOYS

>big westaboo
>refuses to learn our language

He needs to go back.

Holy fuck when will he get a better translator? Or even better when will he learn how to speak English?

SPECIAL TRAILER

THE RUSE CONTINUES

I'LL KEEP CUMMING

THEY GONNA REVEAL ITS SILENT HILLS HOLY FUCK
>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>you can hear the silent hill siren in the death stranding vga trailer
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PT + SD
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT PSX

HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NEW TRAILER HOLY SHIT

I still find it incredible that Kojima is not fluent in English.

>THE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENTTHE VIDEO IS THE SAME BUT THE MUSIC IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

DIFFERENT MUSIC DIFFERENT MUSIC DIFFERENT MUSIC DIFFERENT MUSIC DIFFERENT MUSIC DIFFERENT MUSIC DIFFERENT MUSIC DIFFERENT MUSIC

I KEEPU COMING

man kojima has some dope kicks

IT IS THE SAME SHIT WITH ANOTHER MUSIC
kek

he was talking engrish last night

Do Geoff and Hideo use a translator when they make love?

Different music doe

I keep cumming desu

Who is Geoff and why is he always at everything I watch about video games?

WE GOT RUSED LUL

SAME TRAILER DIFFERENT MUSIC AHAHAHAHAHAAhahah

i stayed up for this

LYRICS PAY ATTENTION

Wow it's gfucking nothing

thats some gay shit music

HOLY SHIT NEW TRAILER WITH THE BEST LOW ROAR SONG

>radiohead
could he be more trite?

>leaker said it would be a gameplay trailer
>it's just the same trailer with different music

LEAKER CONTINUES TO BE FULL OF SHIT

>same trailer with new music
WOW LOOK AT ALL THIS FUN GAMEPLAY

WHATS THE SONG

Wow we all got fucking rused.

He speaks English better than you speak Japanese, I'm sure.

Same with me. I hate the over-enthusiasm for video game shit. It's quite cringy.

>low roar ruse cruise continues

didnt he have a translator for the MGSV vcideos?