Bwahahahahahahaha...

Bwahahahahahahaha. American box art literally looks like something some 12 year old set up in Garry's Mod and thought it looked cool. Thank fuck i'm getting this on pc so that I don't have to see this abomination on my shelf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvyvQfn30uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weebshit, who cares?

>those 15 anons who's only defense is "well, you are on an image board that started with anime"

atleast there's reverse art but it seems dumb to make NA changes if you're just going to do that

You do see that it is reversible, right?

>reversible box art
I mean, we get the original AND the bad one, so we win?

Fuck off weeb.

You're right! BTW Can't wait to fight the #patriarchy in the awesome western Uncharted The Lost Legacy. This and TLOU2 are going to be the most cinematic experiences of all time!

this is the one with the tranny, right?

It looks like shovelware. People will walk in to a store and see it and immediately walk away. It's going to hurt the game.

Nice meme weebeard. Nothing wrong with good story telling with believable characters, but I guess you are so used with your 2d anime arcehtypes.

Not the guy you're replying to, but with TLOU, I paid for a game and got a shitty interactive movie.

>hating on Chloe

Seriously?

>so that I don't have to see this abomination on my shelf.
People actually keep the gay cases for games and don't just throw it out once they've put the disc into their CD binder?

>Movie
Stop using stock meme responses. This isnĀ“t the youtube comment section, how about your word it in your own words? If you said the gameplay felt shallow or something along those lines, I would have believed you. Again, fuck off weeb.

Go away gamestop

Guess you should have done your homework then. Don't be such a child about a purchase you made.

backstabbing cunt

>goalposts

Nah. I'm just not delusional about what kind of game it is.

So you agree with me then, good goy.

Commit suicide
Kill yourself
Eat shit
Die

>"To kill, is to live."

Are they wrong?

I don't think video games are for you, or you need to grow up.

I never played the first Nier. Would I be able to play Automata or would I be completely lost as to what's happening?

Yes.
Taro's games always work standalone, and he's on the record for saying that this game will probably be easier to follow for people who haven't played Nier than those who have. Whatever that means.

You'll be fine, but you'd probably get more out of the lore having played Nier/Drakengard

I bet the faggot who designed FFXV's US box did this one too. He's a literal weeaboo faggot.

There's literally millenia of a timeskip between every Taro game for this exact reason. You'll be fine

It's a cinematic game. You expect it to have platinum games type gameplay? Ha what a fucking idiot.

>Would I be able to play Automata or would I be completely lost as to what's happening?

both, most likely

>box art
>having material possessions besides your pc and water

You'll miss some returning characters and plotlines but the story should do it's own thing, the main three are all new characters.

I'd say you should at least grab the first game's OST though, not only is it simply beautiful and the best part of Nier 1 but the composer is returning and remixing some of the first game's tracks in Automata.

The same could be said of the first Nier.

>It's a cinematic game

I can't believe people can say this without laughing at themselves.

we were talking about The Last of Us you idiot.

i think he was talking about Uncharted being a cinematic game and him liking that somehow

Kill yourself

>Day One Editions

Can we please stop this. Can't fucking believe Japshit is getting on this train now..

>being this autistic

>tons of totally pathetic weebshit games banking on huge tits or lolicon
>pick on one game that actually looks good and isn't even that weeb

Why the fuck don't you rather shitpost in the Dead or Alive threads?

>PS1 pod skin

Not going to like that looks fucking awesome

i know you feel good about being above sex for some reason but this game is banking on legs and ass a lot which is great

You have to ho back. Your kind is not welcomed here.

What does the "Day One" edition even mean? I've bought games weeks after release that were "Day One".

Did you even read what I said?

I'm sick of it myself, glad the reverse cover isn't tainted with it.

Yeah, who the fuck is picking on this game? We're talking about the shitty box art

you came into the thread replying to something that wasn't even happening

>What does the "Day One" edition even mean?

It's basically a marketing ploy to sell more games at release. They'll say that you get exclusive content or some shit if you are in the first group of buyers. MGSV did the same thing, same with FFXV, and a few others I'm sure.

It's a way for customers to show their loyalty and """get rewarded for it""".

>"Look, I love [GAME] so much I bought it on release"

Day One editions exist outside of the actual first day because they probably sold well under retailer's expectations.

stop being such a tryhard op

>$140 more just to get the figure
thats because you include their shitty overpriced shipping from the square store

no thanks square

How is the boxart weeb? I don't see it. It just shows the main characters who look that way.

So if you're shitting on the boxart being weeb, you are shitting on the game being weeb as well.

It seems to work only for the normies. I always buy games after the dust has settled, and my recent purchases were both "Day One" even though I bought them weeks after release - namely FFXV and BF1

How weeb is this game and how much waifufagging will it provoke?
It looks fun but I can't stand anime conversation tropes

But..it is shovelware

If you expect Taro girls to be innocently pure waifu characters you're in for a bit of a shock, m8.

Fuck you America.

It goes Day, Month then Year.
Not fucking Month, Day the Year.

How fucking stupid are you

I actually cried through all endings of Drakengard 3 except for ending D

Poor Michael...

>The only worthwhile ARPG in over a year
>Shovelware
k.

the figure doesn't even look good, have you seen the close up shots of it?

Is there any signs that this is going to be a bad or mediocre game? It looks and seems too good to be true

man user, boi you sure don't know much about the Drakengard series huh?

Yeah, it's nier

youtube.com/watch?v=OvyvQfn30uE

Such pure waifus
Mm

>Square Enix

They're gonna fuck up the PC port like they did with Deus Ex, aren't they?

but that reversible art though.

9S needs more love!

>Grimoire Weiss

Is he returning in this game? If so did they brought back Liam O'Brien to voice him again?

I would shell out cash for a collector edition with that PS1 guy as a statue.

When spoken
>today is December 3rd
>today is the 3rd of December

Second sounds retarded.

In file systems
>12_3.extention
>>all of December is grouped nicely
>3_12
>>all of the third of each months are grouped nicely

>but but but u have to list things from smallest to biggest for no reason >:(

The rest of the world is pretty retarded desu.

Mate no one said the box art was weeb just that it looks shit and has bad models of the characters instead of nice concept art

That word really causes you to go into a flying rage

It's a skin for the pod. Not voiced. Weiss is dead, man

>Orange and Blue box art

didn't know drakengard was a taro game
never played it but I know some things about it, mainly that mikhail had a hard life and it's pretty edgy

kinda makes me want to play nier but I don't have a ps3 or 360 and know about how bullshit the repetition was
that soundtrack is amazing, though

Watch or read an LP then. I doubt a PC port is coming since the game source code is probably impossible to track after Cavia bit the bullet

>and know about how bullshit the repetition was
It's only bad if you want to 100% it. Which has no reward whatsoever

>mfw platinumfags have no idea what they're getting into
The threads when this comes out are going to be great.

>didn't know drakengard was a taro game

It's all the same series, man. Nier is a direct outcome of the worst ending in Drakengard 1

>didn't know drakengard was a taro game
Drakengard and Nier are actually part of the same series.

platinum ports are usually decent, but it'll probably have denuvo since they're kikes

It's reversable.

So I'm not bothered really.

>i'm getting this on pc

may over winter break, I wasn't able to secure seasonal work so I won't have a lot to do for a month

I know nothing about the game's stories, that's pretty damn cool
Imagine having a massive interconnected series of your own like that, what an achievement

when it comes to collectors editions, SE is extremeley jewish.

I really doubt the port will be all that great any way

I'm just now realizing the connections between 0, 2B, and 7
my minds a bit blown right now and I feel like an idiot

i want to slide the head of my penis in between those lips

>no novel
It's not like it was the most important thing about the LE

Wish there was a version without the figure, just the game+soundtrack+artbook would be great. I'm glad it's available for those who want it, though.

why are PC users the BR's of game ports?

I can't go anywhere without seeing STEAM? STEAM STEAM? STEAM? STEAM?

I don't know but its been terrible having a Nier thread as of late due to their shitposting.

this is not an example of this as the port was oturight announced
bloodborne would be an example of what you're saying

I have a pc and can tell you part of it is getting cucked out of playing a game on better settings by business decisions is fucking annoying
luckily my roommate has a ps4

It's so fucking cool this is getting a pc release

so I guess there is no reason for me to preorder the game

The collectors edition is expensive and shit
No limited edition
Shitty skins for preordering

I'll grab this when it's on sale for $20. I have a backlog of many other games to keep me company.

Is there a version with just the steelcase?

>In file systems
_3.extention
>>>all of December is grouped nicely
_12
>>>all of the third of each months are grouped nicely

>12_3_2007
>You go by month, then the day and finally the year. Logic isn't it ?

Face it, it's stupid. It's either YYYY/MM/DD or DD/MM/YYYY

It only sounds retarded to you because you spent all life in Clapistan saying it wrong.

>reversible box art
this whole thread is utterly pointless