What does Sup Forums play to entertain themselves while on a long flight?

What does Sup Forums play to entertain themselves while on a long flight?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfYXxqvd-Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I read

Nothing. I sleep like a normalfag, or sometimes write on my phone.

I played Fire Emblem Fates once. It's too hard for me to concentrate on games if im not sitting in my own home or someplace similar

I generally buy a handle of liquor from the duty free and drink myself to sleep.

Last flight I played KOTOR2 for a couple hours until my laptop battery died. Otherwise I just sleep.

Been a while since i flew, but last time I played OpenXcom for most of the flight

liquor into sleep

Last few flights I was on I just watched movies and read. I can never sleep on a plane or in a car, mostly because I'm tall and can never get comfortable at all.

BING BING
1 UP
IMMA NUMBA ONE
WAHOOOOOOOO

The last time I was on a long flight, I played Sm4sh 3DS. There was this one little six-year-old girl who was looking over my shoulder as I played too. Shit got uncomfortable enough that I just put it away and dozed off.

>*BLIP*
>*WAHOO*
>*DING DING DING DING*
>*LET'S A GO!*

Don't play Vidya on a plane. Not only is it rude to the people next to you, it can get you really fucking sick.

I went to texas one time, and my friends there took me to their gamestop, where I found a copy of 999. Tried to play it on the flgiht home, got 20 minutes in before I felt super queasy, and ended up spending the rest of the landind cycle in the bathroom with diarhea.

>Not keeping playing and showing her how it's done, inspiring her to become obsessed with vidya at a young age and ending up like everyone here

Late to the draw buddy

masturbate to doujinshi

how the fuck is it rude if you have headphones on? neck yourself you stupid fucking normalfag.

>red eye flight
>try to catch some sleep on the flight
>the guy next to you pulls out his mario machine
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=cfYXxqvd-Mg

>it can get you really fucking sick.
fucking what

>flying while sober enough to hand-eye-coordination

depend on how long the flight is
if its over 12hours then I usually bring a handheld to play if the movie is suck.

if its around 6-7 hours long I just sleep through

>I played a video game on a plane, and then had the shits
>Obviously the video game gave me diarrhea!

>wanting to be framed for being a child molester

its 2016 you fuckwit. If any child shows any attention to you, you must shut them down straight away otherwise their parents will most likely get the stupid wrong idea and accuse you of shit.

Stupid i know but thats how the world works now.

>rude to the people next to you

you fucking what? I couldnt give 2 fucks about the people next to me. Infact i fly to manila on a regular basis from australia and thats a 10 hour flight. I don't even say a word to the person next to me and just do my own thing.

I play the how to hijack the plane game.

You try stomaching the Ninth man exploding in gory detail when you're 40,000 feet high in the air ion a pressurized tube

tfw two intelligent to fly on planes

Majora's Mask

I feel you I sometimes play games in public when I have to wait for something or if I'm going on a long trip but every fucking time there's some little kid breathing over your fucking shoulder or worse won't stop fucking bothering you because they want to play

I usually play a game of "tell my friends about all the horrendous shit Ive come across while maintaining aircraft"

>pull out flight simulator
>tell the person next to you who is flying for work that you're actually flying the plane
>fly badly

>two

its "to", you moron

what

>I sometimes play games in public

>periodically shout "I think we're going down...save us, Donald Trump!"

LE BING ;)
LE YAHOO! XD
LE 1UP :D
*WAHOO* :p
LE PLANE TAKES LE TURN AND SWITCH EXPLODES. *BOOM* HA HA HA *farts* *holds up spork*

>Intelligent
>two

I either read or study because I'm not a child.

Just kidding today I spent like 5 hours playing Far Cry 4 while the washing machine went through all of my clothes.

Many crappy films on the little screen on the back of the chair in front.

>tfw a couple of years ago I was doing semi-regular trips to Straya from the UK

I just did a trip to Buenos Aires that was about 17 hours of flying including 1 layover.

The new Pokemon game seemed to mostly tide me over, though I'll be damned if I'm not pounding beers all through it to try to get myself to sleep.

If no one opposes it it'll only get worse.

ow the edge

What's your worst flight?

For me it was from the UK to a random mining town in Australia, including a 10 hour overnight stop in Dubai with no hotel, just sitting around from midnight to 10am.

Then I started work immediately.

>Drinking on flights
>Ever

Argh

WAHOO! YIPEE! WOOHOO!

>>Drinking on flights
>>Ever
>
>Argh
When you've got 3 babies screaming and a bratty 10 year old having a temper tantrum all night, alcohol is the only way to get any sleep.

That said, the Seattle-Buenos Aires trip is probably tied with the Baltimore-Sydney trip I did for worst flights ever. BA is surprisingly ridiculously far away from everything.

One of the few good things of being on call for the past 3 years is that I either don't need to sleep sometimes, or just plain fall into a coma. Depends on how tired I am.

on call for what?

faggotry

Medicine. 36 hours at the hospital every 3 days. Fucking sucks.

I usually avoid drinking anything since the restroom in the airplanes are crowded and/or have been used too recently

>tfw having to take a dump, waiting for another person to finish, then sitting down and the seat is still warm from their ass
>tfw you ass-rubbed the other person

Also totally unrelated business but I work with airports, ask me *almost* anything

security? logistics? what?

Let's say I'm the maintenance head. I don't perform the actual maintenance tasks but plan, buy things, optimize stuff, etc.

Logistics is a pretty interesting branch but it can be too demanding. Security guys are cool people

id play whatever vidya i have or read or drink

oh, airport security here, wish i was maintenance though, i love working with machines

More like Nintendo Switch it off and grow up.

I doubt anyone's willing to take that bullet though. It's shit, but that's how paranoid people have become.

I spent my last long flight playing MHFU, it was actually pretty good. SMAC on my notebook (or any other TBS) is also pretty perfect, no twitch required, can pause/stop instantly at any time without losing anything, etc. I think turn-based stuff is what I'll lean towards in general going forward, it's easy and fun to sink hours and hours into them, they're deep and challenging, but they're primarily about working your brain, they're undemanding in real time interaction.

Or I'll just read a book, we'll see.

If you aren't wearing headphones/IEMs it'd be rude in the exact same way that playing music out load would be rude, but literally nobody does that. Everyone who cares basically uses some sort of earbud/headphones/whatever, if only to block surrounding noise. I always fly first class/business in part so I can do whatever.

I never drink while flying, just dehydrates me and increases the risk of headache/migraine/missing some schedule change/whatever, it adds stress to no real benefit. I don't fly cattle class so babies aren't an issue, but if noise is an issue that's what good earplugs/IEMs are for.