Half an hour until "It's fucking nothing" bundle

Half an hour until "It's fucking nothing" bundle.

What are you hoping for?

fucking nothing

Whats the point of these threads?
No hope.

>click sidebar
>actually over 7 hours left
who do I believe?

>Half an hour

Literally nothing until 2.5 hours

To share in the pain and the misary of ruined hopes.
The regular counter when you click on it says 24mins left.

It's going to be literally actually nothing. They are going to remove Nick's bundle and leave just the Yogscast and Tycoon bundles and not add anything new.

How much hours of content this "Secret World" provides as a Singleplayer game? Not going to buy any DLCs or anything, just wanting an MMO to play while listening shi.t

That would be sweet. I always wanted the Yogscast games.

What will be day 31 of the yogscast bundle?

Dragon dildos

Probably a gangbang party for the buyer since every game on that list seems to be put there specifically for people who like getting fucked by these deals

The regular counter says ten hours left.

OH SHIT GAMERS

Lets pass the time by inventing bundles, What would the "Todd Howard" bundle comprise?

Games that don't exist.

Thanks user. Almost forgot to buy Grimrock II

Humble EA We Really Fucked Up Bundle

$30 top tier with Titanfall 2

Still listed even after the time ran out. I think someone in HB fucked up. I blame Nick the engineer.

>Frog Climbers

Why did I spend 30 dollars on this ridiculous bundle

Can someone lend me $1000? I'll pay you $100 monthly. No one wants to lend me money because they think I'm a scammer...

Sup Forums is going to be filled with so many shitty game giveaways come december 31st.

I hope you faggots like Choplift HD

This is what I get so I don't know what's going on.

how about that bundle Sup Forums

Timezones script issue maybe? Are you are GMT-6?

Debated buying up for The Secret World when it was $3. Certainly not doing it now that it's $5.

Thing that stopped me was that I realized I really dislike MMOs. And as time went on, the deal was less and less tempting. Sort of a sword of damacles of the Humble Bundle system.

I already have all of these yogcast bundle games, god damnit.

>damacles
pls no

no you don't

Sorry. Damocles.

gud

Better. Now fix the part where comparing HIB to the Sword of Damocles doesn't make any fucking sense whatever.

no one can buy that many shitty games without being hoodwinked into it.

All the ones that aren't newgrounds-tier flash games, anyway.

I have Bit Trip, Psychonauts, Goat Sim, and Frog Climbers. The rest is trash. I categorically refuse to play their card game or whatever the hell it is.

the nick bundle was worth it no matter which tier you picked, even if there's only one worthwhile game per tier

>Kholat
>trash
what? it might not be GOTY but its pretty nice exploration horror.

Shadwen looks interesting too, although I never actually played it.

I want to fuck that.... Panda?

Can TSW run on a toaster?

>"Offer not avaliable in your region" on TSW
FUCK YOU NICK. this was available when I saw it on day 1, what changed?

Hopefully the first week of the yogscast bundle is just to troll people, and the real games are all stacked at the end

>Panda

Close.

if thats the case its horrible marketing. if anything you want to line up good games right from the start to dupe people into thinking later unlocks will be great. Or at the very least space the good releases evenly across.

Define toaster.

I am running it on my a shitty laptop, minimal setting but it runs at about 30-40fps