Do you have experiences playing video games with children or a niece/nephew?

Do you have experiences playing video games with children or a niece/nephew?

>have a niece I buy a lot of video games for
>she's 4 years old and got sucked in by the Pokemon GO craze
>loves pokemon so much now, watched the original series and loved it
>we play Pokemon X&Y and Sun&Moon sometimes
>mfw she always tells me to catch her pokemon and trade it with her for something shitty like magikarp
>I always give her pokemon as a gift because it makes her so happy and I like seeing her happy

Even gave her a few rare ones too. I just can't say no to that cute sad face of hers.

i only read
>4yo
>sucked

a lot with relatives

Im the only guy I know my age who actually wants to have kids and a family, for simple reasons like this

Get a gf you fat fuck

samt desu senpai

my aunt's grand-daughter asked what I was playing once when I was playing mh4u

I let her play it a bit

she wasn't very good at it

she'll never hunt rathians for their plates at that rate

My kid cousin really liked MGSV

Oh yeah, a lot of kids really loved Pokemon GO.

Yeah. I bought her Sun and mine was Moon, she enjoyed it so much. She even dressed like a cute pokemon on her birthday and we battled.

To be honest I've already given her almost all my pokemon on Pokemon Y.

If I have kids their first experience will be with basic retro games to make them appreciate times past like how my family did. Also no fucking cell phones until 13, if they need a phone I'll give them a cheap flip phone so they don't get hooked on the cellular Jew. It sickens me how parents nowadays use technology to babysit infants and rot their brains with bullshit. I'll be sure they read and write before they hit Kindergarten

>mfw I give my niece all the video games she wants
I've already given her a 3DS, and a bunch of games as gifts. I mean, my cousin gives her a lot of games to play too, and Apple shit.

She's not exactly spoiled. Well okay at one point she was a spoiled brat, about 2 years ago, but these days she's very polite.

Played Minecraft on console a long time ago with 3 of my little cousins, we made a small house, explored a cave, cousin #2 nearly got killed by a creeper, fun times would play again

>Even gave her a few rare ones too. I just can't say no to that cute sad face of hers.

You're falling right into her little hands so you would catch a lot of pokemon for her, ya dingus. She's using you and you fall for it everytime.

>3yo nephew comes in while playing Bloodborne
>asks if he can help kill the monsters
>give him a Wii controller and ask him to help me beat the big boss
>gets really into it, pushing buttons and side dodging while I fight Bloodstarved
>literally breaks into dance when we beat him

Wut a tard

>she's 4 years old and got sucked in by the Pokemon GO craze
Tell her there's a pokemon in your pants that needs to be captured

She also got addicted at minecraft too, at one point. She's really a videogame enthusiast at such a young age.

She's smart as fuck too. We taught her pokemon type strengths and weaknesses and literally knows more about it sometimes than me.

At first watching children play games was kind of frustrating because they're so incredibly inefficient. But then I remember me doing shit like spending weeks jumping around the mansion in C64 because I was too much of a wimp to go into the hedge maze and hoped I could find another way. It's a learning experience.

My 9 year old brother wants to keep playing ALttP which is kind of cool, but it doesn't seem to quite go through to him that my Wii is almost broken because they kept yanking the cables and crashing it into the floor.

>watching kids play
>remember how much of a scrub I was when I was a kid

One of my life goals is to have a ps2 and a huge collection of games and play them with my kids.
Really want them to experience that era of gaming.
I play sometimes with pretty young cousins, some of them can be real cunts sometimes.

I used to do this all the time
>little brother or cousin wants to play
>hold on I'll plug in your controller
>we're on a team now!
>somehow think they're playing when there's only one character on screen

They're children user. You expect them to be cunts. Enjoy it while it lasts. They're gonna be even bigger cunts when they reach puberty.

>watch kids play vidya
>they're complete shit at playing
>remember that I used to be the motherfucking best in the neighborhood because there were only two gameboys and being the youngest I was always sent to the back of the line when people could only play one life
>literally beat games on my first try because I didn't want to wait one whole hour just to get my turn
>people still wouldn't let me get more than a turn, one life and a place further in line because now I was "too good" and beat the games when it reached my turn

I got my nephew waaaay into video games.

>nephew comes over one day
>ask if he wants to game
>he asks what we can both play
>I suggest we try some Nidhogg
>a few hours later
>me - "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT"
>him - "rrruun niganiganiganiga RUUUNN niganiganiganiga AAAAAAAAHHHH RUUUUUUN NIGGAAAAAAAA"

we like to have fun
I consider him an honest to goodness friend

is that because you don't have any real friends user?

Yeah, I meet children daily in games like TF2 and Overwatch. They are almost always unbearably stupid and bad at the game.
I've also played on the Wii U with my nephew a few times. I taught her to play Mario Kart 8 without the powerups to the point where she's pretty good at it for an 5-year-old. She wins most of the races on normal difficulty, and even knows how to drift. I also finished New Super Mario Brow U with her. That was a pain in the ass to finish. Both of us died numerous times and she often lagged behind, leaving it all up to me. I carried her throughout the game, she was really happy once we managed to rescue Peach. Whenever she felt like she wasn't having fun with dying all the time, she picked up the Wii U touch screen pad thingy and started placing blocks around whilst stunning enemies to help me out. I tried to get her into Splatoon as well, but I figured it might be a bit too violent and difficult for her so I decided against it after a while.
Her favourite princess is Rosalina, Peach comes next. She never picks Daisy in Mario Kart.

>nephew
>her

I think instead of videogames you should have a serious talk with his parents.

Nah hes just a cool dude

Oh yeah, back when Pokemon Go came out, I was trying it out and she insisted on coming with me on one of my walks. I let her catch a few Pokemon, it seemed like she had a lot of fun. She was really excited about naming the Pokemon and telling her parents about the places we found them in.

>nephew
>she

Fuck, I ment niece. I don't know how I messed that up, must've been because I saw nephew on the OP. English isn't my first language.

I play smash Wiiu with my nieces, one af them is super girly and only plays with rosalina and Peach, she won't even pick zelda, cause she looks like an old woman.
the other prefers Ganondorf and bowser...its fun but they are still pretty young so they only use the Cstick to attack.

So, nephew or niece?

Well, it's true. I play with her a lot, she's actually really fun to play with but I'm always careful not to make her cry.
Here's another story.
>playing splatoon with my niece in the living room
>she notices I'm using a inkling girl
>she suddenly asks me "Hey uncle why do boys love using girls so much in splatoon?"
>"W-well honey boys just like to play as inkling girls because they just want to see how playing as a inkling girl is like. It's nothing special, honey."
>She then says "Then why are you blushing? DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON THE INKLING GIRL!?"
>I say "N-no honey.. I just like playing as an inkling girl and finding good strong equipment for her because it's fun, just l-like I did with the Inkling boy I made."
>"I KNEW IT UNCLE HAS A CRUSH ON THE INKLING GIRL! DAAAAAD, UNCLE LIKES THE GIRL IN SPLATOON A LOOOOTTTT!"
>continues to tease me about it until they leave with my faggot cousin having a smirk on his faggot face like he's saying "You've been beaten in an argument by a little girl, dude" expression
>mfw
Well, some parts of that story was exagerrated like the stuttering, but you get the idea.

My little brother, he sucked ass all his life at shooters but I encouraged him and trained him.

I got him into Quake 3 Arena and we had tons of fun playing FFA, even though there were more players there was always rivalry with eachother.

He also learned how to play Battlefield properly and usually topscores with me when we play, or plays gunner for me and we wreck everything with the Attack Heli / Tank.

He used to be annoying but now I'm proud of him, at least he's not a shitter.

>10 year old sister
>she's a filthy mobile casual
>but likes watching me play vidya and has an interest in harder games and nintendo stuff
It could be worse I guess.

>nephew walks in

Is it worth it to import Xtreme 3?

I mean, one time I tried to distract my cousin's obnoxious 6 year old son at a family gathering by breaking out the PS3 in the back room, so that the older folk don't have to deal with him.
Said kid wouldn't shut the fuck up about black ops and killing hookers and doing blow in GTA, and all in all the kids an annoying little shit.

In any case, the only games I really had on me were Jojo ASB and GGXrd (I also had MGS1 installed and a copy of 2ndSRWOG, but I figured multiplayer was the way to go), which was funny when he got buttblasted when he lost against my other cousin who is completely fucking incompetent at fighting games.

literally no. It's a grindfest for money and a RNGfest to make girls like you.

There's a quick way to get alot of money, but even that's a RNGfest.