Dunkey

youtube.com/watch?v=QvcFRgJwE2k

TLG confirmed shit?

Well if /our guy/ says it is...

He cherry picked and didnt understand how the game worked.

You cant spam commands. The griffin acts like a real dog more or less. You have to give a command and then let them do their thing. Spamming stuff confuses him.

He also at one point didnt point in the direction he wanted the griffin to go, then acted like it was the dogs fault.

No clue what he wanted out of this game. If anything can be said about this game, its that the dog's AI is freakishly realistic. Dunkey is full of shit.

If you're incapable of thinking for yourself sure

>taking dunko seriously

AHAHAHAHAHA
SONIIGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
FLOP OF THE CENTURY

>The griffin acts like a real dog more or less
Oh ya, that's fun.

You are aware of what game this is....Right?

That's like complaining about Call of Duty having guns.

Its an emotional experience. Not to say it is fun. I'm not even saying the game is good. But it does what it tried to do very well, and Dunkey's complaints are purely out of incompetence.

>MUH FEELS
piss off

I too love to have my patience tested with bad game design

Once again, I'm not saying its a good game. I'm saying Dunkey's particular approach to critiquing the game is full of shit.

>purely out of incompetence.
He told the dog to go somewhere, he didn't listen. Somehow that's his fault.

So how should he have critiqued it?

i like dunkey but you realize he stages most of the shit in his videos right?

>Dunkey videos
I love the guy but it's near impossible to tell if he seriously feels what he does in the video and the fact he has a tendency in most games he plays to be intentionally awful at them.

If anything I'm more impressed that the giant doggo acts more like a real animal that does what it wants most of the time instead of an AI that just goes wherever you point it to.

He spammed the command and that confuses the AI, the previous user clearly said that and the video shows it.

There's a difference between a regular video and a dunkview

>it's a feature
God you cucks are delusional.

I'm perfectly fine with him making a comedy video for the sake of comedy but people are taking it as a proper look into the game so it bothers me a bit. Not his fault exactly but at the same time he was blatantly playing poorly and blaming it on the game.

Taking Dunkey seriously is like taking Sup Forums seriously.

>listening to Dunkey
That guy can't stop sucking Naughty Dog's dick.

>it actually is a feature

Is this a Tortanic thread

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE THE PS4
FUCK YOU DONKEY
IT'S NOT FAIR

It's satire you autist. No dunkey video is a literal appraisal of videogames.

There are the DunkView videos which are serious reviews of what he thinks about a game, with some jokes thrown in, and then there are gameplay videos like in the OP that are made solely to make fun of a game, be it good or bad, independent of what Dunkey thinks of the game's quality.

>No dunkey video is a literal appraisal of videogames.
Watch his Uncharted 4 video, he can't stop sucking Last of Us dick in it.

>Taking Dunkey seriously
Are you mentally ill?

>Not his fault exactly but at the same time he was blatantly playing poorly and blaming it on the game.

That's the joke

Sony defense force coming to defend a garbage game?

>That guy can't stop sucking Naughty Dog's dick.
He said Uncharted 4 was average.

That's not an answer.

He said Last of Us was a masterpiece, even after shitting on the game on a previous video,
He also mentions other Uncharted games as examples of how to do a game right in other videos.

What does Naughty Dog have to do with TLG sucking shit?

Also Dunkey's points incompetence/the dog being intentionally incompetent for 'muh mershun' doesn't really account for the shitty physics, him getting knocked off of everything, the barrel puzzle, the dog not grabbing him when it was supposed to and the dog killing him several times.