Criticise a game developed in Japan

>Criticise a game developed in Japan
>YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THEIR CULTURE

I've seen that face before, where is this from?

>I can only enjoy western """"comedy""" and western womyn design

"fuck off weebshit" isn't a criticism

Oblivion.

takes a lot for jap comedy to make me laugh, most of their stuff is dated, goes on for too long or is overacted, not saying western isn't any better but it has more variety from what I've seen through out the years from both sides.

>Criticize a game developed in USA
>-"YOU ARE A FUCKING WHITE MALE, KILL YOURSELF YOU RACIST AND SEXIST PIG"

>criticise american game development for it's shallow gameplay and moronic writing
>WAH WAH WAH YOU FUCKING WEEBISH SONYgger

>well known japanese dev
>a good chunk of the internet sucks his cock
Why is this only with japanese devs? I cant think of any non-japanese devs where this is the case but I could be wrong.

Fucking this.

>My potions are too strong for you

because Sup Forums doesn't live in japan, and see the shit, they only see good things, also usual fucking bias and no self-awareness

>Criticize a game developed in the west
>FUCK OFF AND DIE WEABOO PEDO

Carmack

Criticizing a jap game based on clothes with more revealing options is definitely a cultural issue.

Seran Kagura is not one of those games. But for instance Tokyo Mirage Sessions, the original clothing options are part of idol culture, which is similar to pop culture in Amerca.

Weeb games criticisms have the stupidest criticisms

I'll give you that one, although people don't really consider him a game dev nowadays and Rage got a lukewarm response overall.

>criticise game with no female lead, and panders to male hormones
>WE GOT A FEMINAZI OVER HERE
>criticise game with female lead that panders to feminazis who dont even buy games
>WE GOT A SHITLORD OVER HERE
>criticise game made by nintendo
>WE GOT A SONYGGER OVER HERE
>criticise game made by sony
>WE GOT A NINTODDLER OVER HERE
>criticise game that is console-exclusive
>WE GOT A PKEK OVER HERE
>criticise game that is PC exclusive
>WE GOT A CONSOLE KIDDY OVER HERE

Can't speak for the rest of the internet but Sup Forums loves Notch

Yeah right, you only get called a feminazi if you complain about superficial gender faggotry, not actual gameplay.

>get raped in an online argument
>be so ass mangled that you make a thread to vent about it

Kind of, but not to the point where they worship him.
I've seen plenty of negative things said about him here from attacks on his personality to claiming that he has no talent and that he stole ideas from other games.

mgs and kojima in a nutshell.

lel

of course it is

I mean you really don't.
Have you seen the shit they watch? Who can understand the Japanese?

>Gaben
>Todd Howard
>Chris Metzen
>Rob Pardo
>John Carmack

>Gaben
>Todd Howard
both are routinely shit on

and a good chunk of the internet sucks their cock at every available opportunity

>culture
>pedophilia

>Criticize a game developed in Japan
>Developers refuse to release the sequel in the west due to cultural differences

No one takes toddposting seriously

I hope

>Sup Forums is a good chunk of the internet
Go to any forum and see what the average faggot thinks about Todd Howard. Most people think Skyrim is the greatest rpg of all time and that Fallout 3 was the first Fallout.

It also sold like shit and Xtreme 3 is the worst in the series and a generally godawful game, so yeah...

It would have been better if they just ported the first game and did nothing but allowing it to play in HD.

Well, it depends, is your critique with the content or the gameplay?
Are you criticizing them for liking certain things as opposed to the mechanics and professionalism? Because then it's a legitimate response.

>Criticize shit game
>You're just an SJW!