>plus tip

Do you tip him Sup Forums

I got what you're looking for right here my man

Sure I do. I tip my fedora at him.

I unironically laughed at this post

LOL

what's wrong with me

I want pizza so bad...

3-4 slices of peperroni would be great, maybe with sausage and mushroom on it...

That's obviously a large pizza with pepperoni. Get the fuck out of here, no tip for you.

real big tip

LOL

>pineapple

I'm still laughing at this post and I don't know why but my sides have left Jupiter

I just get $3 frozen pizza from the store I can bake in the oven.

Why would I tip anyone for anything?

I am TOTALLY lmaoing right now, holy fuck I can't contain how hard I'm laughing I'm afraid I'll wake up my neighbors hahaha LOLLLL

>13 burgers for a pizza
You could fuck a kid for that money

>not stacking it with donair meat, chicken, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and extra cheese. Pan cooked.

that's a weird looking thumb

They did you a service, it's common courtesy to tip them

Comedy gold

I ordered a pizza at work yesterday while it was slow as shit. Ninety minutes later, he shows up. I have like ten customers in line. I have him come around and, having already paid online, go to tip him. I meant to give him a $5 because its a pain to park downtown but I accidentally gave him a $1. I bet he thinks I'm a dick.

where the fuck is my pineapple, faggot

How much is too much of a tip? I usually tip at least 7$ regardless of how much I order.

haha reddit is so funny today haha

stfu

Only in America where your service workers are practically slaves.

No, but only because he told me to tip.

which ice cream flavor should I get lads

I am having a whale of a time with this post, user!

Am I their employer or what
I'm already paying 13 fucking dollars for one medium sized pizza fuck your tipping shit just because you're too dumb or a faggot to get a job that doesn't pay like shit doesn't mean I have to come up for it now go fuck your employer for more money because you ain't getting shit here you son of a nigger

Pizza store manager here.
The drivers basically live off tips because when they're on the road they're paid less than min wage. Like 4$+ an hour. So if you order and tip often when they have multiple deliveries to take they're more inclined to take yours first.

Chocolate

Pistachio or butter pecan. Not even memeing.

Also Canada, Mexico, India, China, Japan, Most of SA, parts of the ME

>Europe is the whole WURLD

lel

>Courtesy

It's 2016 you dumb motherfucker.

What the fuck is wrong with this board? Seriously.

>butter pecan

fuck off grandma

No because I ordered a sausage pizza, not pepperoni.

Fucker should have double checked before he left.

uh this guy is trying to get in my apartment

We don't tip in this country, so he shouldn't be asking for tips to begin with.

Fuck you

And you are getting a proportionally shitty product that amounts to a large cracker covered in cheap paste and one handful of cheese.

That said, I like Jack's (owned by Nestle).

Hello r.eddit

Fuck you, faggot. Butter pecan is delicious. It's everything vanilla should be.

i just saw this same exact thread like 4 minutes ago and there's different posts inside it?? can someone explain

Shut the fuck up and let us discuss video games.

(Probably shouldn't have ordered that pizza in the first place buddy)

Is $2.50 a cheap tip? I mean it better than nothing right??

Do they just charge you more for delivery?

If it's plus tip does that mean the tip has already been added? I thought it was suppose to be something like ''Not including tip''

or i could walk to to lil ceeze or 711 and get a 5 dollar pizza

Fuck you you Bambi ass dainty pistachio ice cream eating double nigger

Moisturize your dick. Jesus.

I think the unspoken rule is to tip 10%
that's what I learned anyway

>medium
>$13

yet more proof that Sup Forums's never actually bought anything themselves before

the cheap ones are shit if you don't have any extra stuff at home to throw on them
it's usually better to use a coupon at dominos or something and eat that over the course of several days, unless you like shittier pizza than generic takeout.
you'll save a few bucks from store pizza that won't fill you up. not worth it.

Unspoken rule is to get a better job.

>want pizza
>is snowing
>don't want the delivery driver to die on the way to my house with pizza

I wish I had some pizza ;-;

This is what my parents said as well

I usually go 15%

Employers in America are allowed to pay their employees under minimum wage if they take tips. So yes, your tip is cheap. You have to make up the rest of their wages you cheap asshole.

Lots of lols in this thread, know what I mean fellows? Lol

>tfw got mistaken as a girl so many times ass a Pizza delivery boy
>get extra tips because of it

feels good man

Fuck no. They charge me extra for delivery already, I'm not tipping the fucker for doing his job too.

360421536OL

>that feel when usually just a tip a specific amount that would round out the bill to an even dollar amount

That sounds about right if they don't get a deal and just order straight from the menu like an idiot.

>13usd for a medium pizza

AHAHAHAHAHA no. I tell him to fuck off. A medium pizza is worth 5usd at MOST. As for tip I round up to the nearest whole dollar. Nothing more.

haha yeah dude, I had a hearty lol at a few of these posts describing silly shenanigans.

Shut the fuck up you cocksucking semen-gargling manwhore. I will shit butter pecan down your throat until you like it.

I'm laughing my butt off at these tales haha

I've even coined a new phrase, LMBO!

YWMBC-NZDTE-DT508

>Employers in America are allowed to pay their employees under minimum wage if they take tips

can someone explain to me why this is allowed?

>tfw no mozzarella cheese fries in front of me right now

I've already given him a $3 tip on my credit card, along with the price of the pizza itself.

This. I fucking hate "Delivery fees." Just make your pizza more expensive instead of hiding the real cost behind bullshit fees.

I didn't want to have to go this far but....user, you are a TRIPLE nigger.