but I also want to do everything else
fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4UqltmSKaEeXDKyLU1VduPd9beRw47AD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

use a trainer

b-but that's haram

I thought undertale sucked

Well, you can't have everything. What is it that you really want to do?

Well you can't.

That what i hate about underrail.

You have to make your character build straight edge otherwise the game is balls.

Just play on easy.

How many more ability points will I get over the course of a game?

This game is pretty good. I wish the ending wasn't so shit.

6 if you hit the level cap, which is level 25.

40 skill points every level, 1 feat every two levels, and 1 ability point every 4 levels.

The Sup Forums hipster starter pack includes:

1 copy of UnderRail
1 copy of E.Y.E
1 copy of Demon Souls
1 copy of Xenoblades
100 memes hatin on Dark Souls 2

>has hard drive filled with frog pictures
>expects to be taken seriously.

>has hard drive filled with Klingon reaction images
>expects to be taken seriously.

Punch things really hard. Also sneaking. Also crafting.
But also looting shit & homoerotic muscles.
Life is pain.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4UqltmSKaEeXDKyLU1VduPd9beRw47AD

This guy has some decent build guides including unarmed. His accent is cringe though.

>homoerotic muscles
That's a good one. Underrail protagonist looks like someone who has been digging in trashcans for food his entire life.

Anyway, do you mean you want high STR or high CON?

Strength since it would give more carry cap?

Playing this on hard with oddity's only using a thought control build

I'm stuck at depot A cause the muties just fuck my day up

Fun game though

Well, okay. So high STR and high DEX for starters. Definitely drop WILL and CON since you are sneaking, PER too, even though detection never hurts. But eh, you'll live. Keep INT on at 5 for Expose Weakness, and I'd eventually get AGI to 7 for Interloper and Fancy Footwork.

This way Mechanics and Chemistry you won't really need (unless you want to use gloves), later on Electronics can mostly take care of ranged if you don't want to level Evasion, Tailoring is a must. Lockpick will be cheap, Hacking will need more investment but skill synergy with Electronics should help.

Anyone have more of these?

Oh yeah, and since you'll have high DEX and all putting some points into throwing would be a good idea for stuns to make restealth easier. Also craft a Taser.

I have absolutely no idea what this game is about. Mind tl;dr'ing it?

Turn based isometric rpg made by three Serbians on a shoestring budget, released a year ago after 7 years of development. You control a single character, and the focus of the game is on combat and exploration, with a classless character building system that offers you a lot of different build options, but demands that you specialize in order to be effective. Combat is really good, has unusually good stealth system for an isometric rpg, but it's not much of a narrative experience.

Niche game, but knows the audience it is targeting, knows what it wants to do, and does it really well.

Interesting, thanks user.

You are welcome. It's a pretty cheap game and has a lot of content and replayability, but as I said it isn't really for everyone. So if you are curious pirate it and see if you like it.

What's the most fun way to play Underrail? Get psychic powers and be a wizard?

SMGs with high dexterity so you can fire off a million burst fires per turn.

in theory you can fire 100 bullets per turn

If you usually play wizard, hell yeah it's amazing. But it really depends on your preferred playstyle. I had great fun with a primarily stealth build with a mishmash of combat skills to get out of shitty situations if stealth fails me.

I usually go with what gives me the most options. In many RPGs this means some kind of wizard since non-caster characters are often restricted to "hit it until it stops moving" or "hide and then hit it in the back until it stops moving", but there are also many games where this isn't the case.

I was having a really fun time playing a psychic build and lighting everyone on fire with my fucking brain.

Then I would get to mech enemies and get curbstomped.

Its really awesome but you need to play a very specific way.

Wizard and wizard hybrids definitely have the most tools out of all builds. Some builds, like sledgehammer, are pretty straightforward. For some others building the character and equipment is half of the fun. Crafting in general adds a lot of options, and basically all builds benefit from it. Although wizard is possibly the least reliant on crafting.

>Then I would get to mech enemies and get curbstomped.
telekinetic punch, electrokinesis, electrokinetic imprint

>Then I would get to mech enemies and get curbstomped.

Psychokinesis is your primary weapon against bots. Electrokinesis stuns them and does good damage unless they have a shield up, but it's fairly expensive. Telekinetic Punch does good damage, and with Proxy can non-crit one-shot all but one type of bot. Electrokinetic Imprint can be used without entering combat, enemies don't see it, and it does really fucking good damage and bypasses shield.

And if shield is an issue you can always toss an EMP grenade. They are cheap and plentiful.