Why does Daru look way worse in S;G 0? He's practically the only person that looks worse in its artstyle...

Why does Daru look way worse in S;G 0? He's practically the only person that looks worse in its artstyle. also suzuha's best girl

The less said about huke drawing male characters the better.

alpha suzuha or beta suzuha?

Ruka looks worse as well.

because the first style makes himm look like muscle chub and the other one looks more canon by being just chub

They are trying to make him look more like his animu rendition.

everything looks worse you fucking retard
kill yourself

What's wrong user?

Is 0 worth it? I've only played the first one

It's free on nyaa bruh

Why didn't they just give him what he wanted?

Yes.

Best translated VN out there in my opinion. It's honestly the gold standard of the genre and will probably be for a very long time.

You could have prevented all this shit if you'd given this man his shaman girls,Lintahlo

Yeah,it's pretty gud

It's incredibly good. It's incredibly depressing and heartbreaking though. Even the "best" endings are tragic.

Alpha Suzu was more charming despite having less characterization.

can I play this on pc in english yet

suzuha a best

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's been translated

Yes, check nyaa.

fug :D

I mean vn though not some shitty youtube lets play

can I download the eng game already because that would be sick as fuck

gonna check nyaa

Would you say zero or the original is better?

oh shit its real

wish me luck boys gonna save the assistant

Make sure to download some spare gray matter you dumbfuck

i bet you suck cocks faggot

>limiting yourself to one language

suzuha a best

Has it been translated to taiwanese yet?

daru's hat = goatse penis

I think of them as being the same quality wise. They tell different stories with different structures. 0 is a lot more desperate and tragic than the original. When things go wrong they REALLY go wrong, to the point that 0 makes the original look tame.

Okarin...Okarin had a hard life

Be careful in September 2017 if you are American.

Brazilians are safe until 2032, but they need to fight against the Red Army to stop the electronitium bombs in July 12 2032. Store the maximum of pure water is possible.

You know, that name looks weirdly familiar...

Which one?

Beta.

this one

Daily reminder that SERN saved us from WW3 and should be served loyally for all time.

Delete this right fucking now.

Reminder that Stratfor will lead the world to everlasting peace. Ignore SERN shills anons!

because to differentiate alpha and beta worldlines

Any other VN thats worth the read that is on par with steins gate? I have read ever17 but never finish it because holy shit the first couple hours were godawful boring

WHERE ARE THE JAPANESE SHAMAN GIRLS LINTAHLO!

ever17 is is only good at the end but the end is REALLY GOOD. The rest is just chicken sandwiches and kick the can.

Try 999.
It's basically Ever17 with much better pacing and escape the room segments.

Its SERN, and nothing changed yet because the god particle was found.

I also prefer bear-mode daru

also, why does the true end leave for a sequel hook?

HEY BOY, WHAT'S UP!

that bothered me to no end. maybe we will get a the finals scenes in the anime adaptation? but to me s;g 0 felt incomplete

Presumably so that they have an opening for when they inevitably fuck up with another SciAdv / SVN title and go back to S;G for some more money while conveniently explaining how he can be "dead" in 2025 despite being shown to survive past that in the Beta attractor field before.

The ending (where mayuri goes back and pushes okabe herself) is shown in the drama cd, highly suggest watching it

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MAHO

Check drama CD beta on youtube

>when they inevitably fuck up with another SciAdv / SVN title and go back to S;G for some more money
I heard that Chaos;Child was really good though. The only one I've heard meh things about was Robotics;Notes.

Thought she was going to be waifu bait when I first saw her, but she turned out to be a really nice and endearing character. Props to the writer.

the logic of d-mails/d-rine's imply that the world lines will be changed upon use but time machines and the time leap machine don't change the world lines. they can travel both ways on it but don't change it.

given this, the Steins Gate shift should abrogate the need for Okabe to jump in 2036, yet it happens anyways. either this is weak writing or im missing something.

Another user here. I only watched the anime, should I play the first VN before playing this one?

The anime cuts out major plot points, read the first VN.

The VN is great and you should read it for its own sake, but you'll have no problems with Zero without it.

I wonder if Leskinen is molesting her in Gehenna

She's a genuinely great character that isn't just a Kurisu rip-off like I'd feared her to be.

It's not that the novels are bad themselves, it's that they keep fucking the launches / adaptations up which completely kills interest. It's a miracle that Steins;Gate wasn't screwed over.

Ideally, yes.

Best girl

thanks. why put this in a drama cd instead in the VN? did they run out of time/money or something?

you mean best dog

No bully.

bad dog

It isn't bullying to call Maho a tiny, fluffy dog.

>that isn't just a Kurisu rip-off like I'd feared her to be.

but she is?

tsundere. check
scientist. check
cares for okabe. check
develops a time machine. check
okabe saw her naked. check

Poor doggo.

Is the PQube Vita version any good?

Yes.

someone post lewds

>tsundere.
She's awkward and filled with self-loathing like Kurisu, but that isn't tsuntsun. She'd have to have a similar, yet different personality to her in order to make friends with Kurisu anyway.

>scientist.
Sharing an occupation is irrelevant.

>cares for okabe.
As does the rest of the cast.

>develops a time machine.
As does the rest of the cast.

>okabe saw her naked.
Irrelevant.

Not safe for work.

>WW3
>peaceful

Oh, you wouldn't want me doing that.

ruka(girl) > suzuha > kurisu > mayuri > maho > faris > moeka

MODS

>Ruka over anything.

Can you handle that?

what the fuck dude, why would you sexualize someone that's basically your daughter

Luka is boring as fuck, only Moeka is more boring.

>tsundere. check
She isn't

Not really. It's fairly mediocre to the original; overtly cliche, even more asspulls, and generally more forgettable. One of the assistant writers is a straight up hack, and the main writer turned in surprisingly mediocre material. The true end is short as hell, there's a terrible forced twist which doesn't even add anything to the title, and there's a few bits of character assassination which actually deter from the original game a bit.

S;G 0 was, in my opinion, only enjoyable for the brief bits of SOL, for new best girl Maho, and for seeing a different side of Okabe. Otherwise it was a complete disappointment.

Suzu does it herself, though.

everyone looks worse in SG0 because it's a fucking cheap cashgrab that doesn't even conclude the story it set out to tell

probably the only clever spurdo comic to have ever been created

kek

What other VN are as good as the first S;G?

What parts were character assassination by your reckoning? In spoiler tags, of course.

Zero Escape 2:VLR

in 2036 the timeline that okabe time traveled in isn't stein's gate

stein's gate shift isn't even in 0, only in the true route of the original game

Does this actually add anything worthwhile to the story or is it just an excuse to have more wacky adventures with the gang And force in some character deaths so people remember why they liked the first one

I'm pretty sure the user is asking why the world line doesn't shift after Okabe sends D-Mail

Waiting on the shitty live action adaptation like