>Perfect villains don't exis-
[unintelligible whispering intensifies]

Perfect politicians don't exis-

>tells you she is the betrayer
>twist is she betrays you
>named Darth Trays

Obsidian writing.

thanks for spoilers

Yeah that name was really, really unimaginative...

>Kreia
>villain

She was right, the Jedi were overly dogmatic retards willing to let half the galaxy burn because MUH FEELS and the Sith are self destructive cancer. Both needed a good purge.

>female """""""villains"""""""

What even is a perfect villain you orange pulp flossing faggotron

>caring about the galaxy
hmm looks like you're quite full of he feels yourself trumpkin

>>Obsidian writing.
>he thought Kreia was the betrayer
>he thought the twist was that she betrays you
Hahahaha holy fuck, could you miss the point any more when the game flat-out tells you, Biodrone?
>And so you have failed me, completely and utterly.

This

Kreia did nothing wrong. It's a shame the game shoehorns you into either good ending or evil ending.

Loving this mem-

Why does Kreia get mad if you kill Jedi since she hates the Force?

>feels
>Trumpkin

You seem fo have your political shitposting wires crossed there friend

Except she says that no matter what you say or do, so the writing is still dogshit.

>muh jobs

Because you didnt kill them to prove any sort of philosophical point, on the DS path your character becomes a vengeful
psychopath murdering for petty revenge. You just represent the opposite side of the coin. And in the LS path you weekly
accept your fate for the "good of the galaxy" or whatever which is the trap the Jedi were falling into initially, inaction for fear of the consequences. Apathy is death.

So if I go Light Side and then choose the option to refuse to give up my Force Connection, she shouldn't have a reason to get pissy at me.

No wait, it's already pre-determined that she will be no matter what.

Because the game presumes your character became a sith edgelord

Please no, the guys just want to burn everything down because of muh feel and fate universe is kind of shitty.
Think about this: we have an object with incredible mana which pretty much close to remake reality then we have mage association and the church but instead of sending in army to contain it, we send in one guy just to fuck it up.

Since you fucked up massively and deserved to get bitched at for missing the point.

The game was also rushed and unfinished, remember. There was an absolutely appaling amount of cut content.

Besides, the fact that you failed to convince them they were wrong about you means you failed her. You were supposed to be her proof of concept for someone who could survive without relying upon the Force.

are your feels hurt, drumpkin?

>No wait, it's already pre-determined that she will be no matter what.
Except she actually doesn't, you fucking retard.
It's all a ruse to get you to Malachor. Or did you miss that bit due to not having the requisite amount of brain cells to interpret it?

I beat it last night. Only took me 12 years. I also installed TOR. How bad did they mess up the lore?

>DEVOURER OF WORLDS
>dies in 10 seconds from a group of nobodies

TOR is a fucking trainwreck as far as the story goes. It's best to pretend its an alt-universe or you'll rage

>Ad hominem
Post disregarded.

>You were supposed to be her proof of concept for someone who could survive without relying upon the Force.
Then why did she help the Exile regain his/her connection with it? To prove a point?

fucking this!!!

>Post disregarded.
You misunderstood the point of that sequence. IT WAS A RUSE TO GET YOU TO MALACHOR
That's why she says it in a Light-sided playthrough. Is that clear enough?

The only thing I've become legitimate angry about when it comes to TOR is how Revan is just some boss in a mid-tier Imperial Dungeon.

Enjoyed the Jedi Knight, Sith Warrior, and Imperial Agent storylines. No real end game last I played. 7/10

Hey OP, you mispelled Darth Revan. You also got the wrong image.

I still want to fuck that fairy

You actually never regajn your own connection to the Force, any that you do is basically you eating other people's connections to the Force to sustain yourself unknowingly.

Huh. Now it kinda makes more sense. Thanks.

What is that gay shit doing in this thread bro

Pretty bad imo.
But the agent storyline is pretty good, as well as some parts of the KotFE expansion.
Just pretend you're playing a KotOR spin-off made by a third party company.

It was explained ingame you cuck. He tried to consume the Exile who is a living void in the Force. That fucked his shit up.

motivating you.

These two posters are correct. Kreia reveals that you are essentially a tiny copy of Nihilus - you have been sucking the Force away in tiny amounts from your friends and colleagues to stay alive after your personal Force connection was severed.

Nihilus is basically the end-stage version of your disease, but can't be controlled and isn't even a man any more, more like a galactic shark.

Anyways the whole game Kreia is maneuvering you into position so that you will go to Malachor and reactivate the shadow generator and create a massive Force tear that will destroy the Force forever.

You're living proof that life can persist without the Force, so she thinks she can basically create a galaxy devoid of the Force.

In other way, Kreia is simply trying to destroy George Lucas's shitty plot device since the Force inevitably leads to massive galactic conflict and death.

i love villans who want to star an ethnic cleansing

This is also why Nihilus gets utterly rekt by you; he tries to eat your connection to the Force and comes up empty, in any normal circumstance Nihilus would be more or less invincible, but trying to eat you and failing weakens him signifcantly.

He was a massive siscon willing to destroy the entire planet so he and his sister could fuck off into space and have lifeless being babies. Pretty sure he did a few things wrong.

There's an In Universe reason, dickcheese.

>Oh god im so hungry
>Hey this guys a powerful force user, I'll just eat him
>*unknowingly eats himself from the inside out because the exile is a black fucking hole in the force and starved his own ass in seconds*

>DEVOURER OF WORLDS
>dies in 10 seconds from what is essentially a black hole in the Force itself

Speaking of malchior v

Did everyone aboard the ebon hawk save for kreia and the exile just fucking die

Kreia literally did nothing wrong.

was pretty sad he lost.

I just wish there would've been a True Neutral path that wouldve given like +10 CHA and the endgame couldve been filled with otherwise impossible Persuade checks

you can gas them to death (no joke). HK-47 lives if you upgrade him or else goto has him killed by his HK-47 clones. goto dies if you upgraded HK-47 and made him the boss of his HK-47 clones.

atton dies if he losses to sion when he tries to kill him.

other than that, everyone lives.

He has the misfortune of fighting the one person in the universe who completely negated his power. It would be like Superman fighting someone made literally of Kryptonite.

user, incest is the purest form of love. How could he possibly be wrong?

>To prove a point?
Partially, and also partially because through training you she can inflict her philosophies on the Force on the galaxy in a way she never had before.

>>Huh. Now it kinda makes more sense. Thanks.
>tfw I thought you were just a dumb baitposter but you actually just wanted to understand
S-sorry, user, I should've been more polite. F-forgive me.
I'll second what and said with the addition that even though the mechanics are the same, it's cast in a different light depending on your alignment - if you're Dark-sided people will just flat-out tell you that you're on your way to becoming another Nihilus, but if you're Light-sided your companions will reassure you that using your Force bonds on them isn't actually harmful but more akin to a positive symbiosis that benefits you both.
Whether that's actually the case is up to your interpretation, but at least that might make you feel better when you're having Force-sex with your waifu

Damn Goto was such a well written character.
Too bad Biodrones have such a boner for HK's randumb quips.

Not when you're having your minions conduct elaborate ceremonies to breed her a host body to live in against her will.

Martel was getting that Yuan dick anyway.

>all these people angry that they can't please everyone in a rpg

...G0-T0 was the worst character in the whole fucking game, worse than Walking Carpet emo, and HK-47 was actually quite well-written. All his best writing was by Obsidian, though, which is what a lot of Biodrones forget

>S-sorry, user, I should've been more polite. F-forgive me.
Apology accepted.

Is this a "villains" who literally did nothing wrong thread?

>worse than walking carpet emo

Hey now lets not get crazy, Hanharr was absolute Deviantart tier shit. At least Goto was just boring.

Escapism is bad for you, M'kay?
Now get back in your wheelchair and learn to love books, my crippled brother. :^)

>randumb
You clearly didn't play it then, because he's not random so much as he is a droid who's absolutely fascinated with bloodshed and violence and weapons, and his sentences reflect that. Like how Revan made him.

>tfw just realized Bioware Xerox'd the Mass Effect Elcors speech patterns from HK.

>talking shit about hk-47

youtube.com/watch?v=UPeI4mX8Nus

Here an actual vidya villain.

Thanks, user.

>Hanharr was absolute Deviantart tier shit. At least Goto was just boring.
True, but conversely at least Hanharr led to some really top-tier interesting moments and conversations - the Lesson of Strength springs to mind, but the suicide pact and a few more of the conversations you get with Kreia spring to mind. He's clearly and objectively inferior to Mira even for a dark-sider, but at least he has /something/ interesting if you pick him.

Whereas I don't remember having a single good or moderately interesting interaction with G0T0 for the whole game except for him revealing his history, which was definitely not worth the effort in increasing his influence that it takes.

>Query: Do you know the definition of love, master?

>Le funny meatbag meme o shit im laffin x-DD

Over my 3 playthroughs, I've never used G0T0 in my party unless the game dictates it. It's not that he's an uninteresting character, because I haven't ever taken the time to spend time on him, but my interest is never there because he comes in so god damn late and so close to the end.

Why should I pick up this new character when I've already established a core party of companions that I've brought with me for the majority of the game? Nothing to gain, and everything to lose from it.

[Sith holocrons hissing]

>trying to kill him in the last mission
>SHEER WILLPOWER

but didn't he win?