What games have borderline impossible puzzles?

what games have borderline impossible puzzles?
you should be able to solve this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6V66Nd2W9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL

I can't do it by heart but if I had a runescape map in front of me I could.

there's a fifth clue that is all 4 clues merged together, nobody could figure that out to this day

Man I miss playing this game as a kid.
Such fond memories.

fuck this is loss isn't it

why don't you play it now? old school rs is a thing and the community pratically the same it was 10 years ago.

>and the community pratically the same it was 10 years ago.

It's not really. PVP was different back then. I spent most of my time in pvp as a retarded 14 year old with garbage stats and garbage gear and I still got kills and did decently because there was plenty of other 14 year old retards out there too.

In OSRS you can't get away with that now. Anyone who PVPs is a pure with minmaxed stats who will dismantle you immediately with that alone, forget even trying to learn techniques and whatnot.

Games that require real world knowledge
SH3, Please don't touch anything, etc..

This so hard.

The community is so different that the game itself changes as a direct result.

I occassionally play it, but it's not possible for me to be as enthralled by it anymore.
I already know the game through, there was certain magic about it when I was a kid and everything was new.

Lufia II's Dragon Mountain plant puzzle. I had to write to the fucking company to get past it. No problem the entire way there, but then oh fuck there's a goddamn brick wall a mile high with that. Love that game, hate that part of the story, the rest is piss easy.

>lufia II

nigga are you a masochist

i'm at a loss

k

Nothing else comes even close.

The community is completely different. It's all about efficiency now rather than fucking around.

>"Puzzle" is just an old recycled puzzle like Tower of Hanoi or some other bullshit

definitely runescape

my nemesis

I played runescape once because of a friend and it was lame. Couldn't figure out how to mine for fish.

>mine for fish
what

Euclidea

I can't tell if you mistyped, or that's supposed to be a vgcats reference.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6V66Nd2W9s

>Talking shit about the Tower of Hanoi

Screw you, I love that every time.

Mein answer.

>mfw