What's your job in Tamriel Sup Forums

What's your job in Tamriel Sup Forums

Pawnbroker.

Orc warlord/Chieftan, but I'm just a Breton with gangrene.

This was an actual character I made.

Wood Elf hunter. I poach the fuck out of all the Jarl's deer. He can't eat them all but I certainly try. I also gather herbs from spooky caves and chop wood for drinking money. I don't actually make potions with the ingredients. I sell them, for drinking money. Hunting and drinking are my occupations.

I also sometimes shoot a giant or shoot bandits. Again, for drinking(and sometimes skooma) money.

slut

To be the biggest cunt in history of Tamriel.

I purge any and all knife ears i come across

stealth archery of course

Mage searcher the day, invisible thief at night.

Village idiot

Same.

khajjit fucker

Sidekick

Thalmor assassin. Ever since one of those feminist cunts approached me sideways, I've never looked back.

Sellsword / battlemage for House Telvanni

Hi Pelinal, howdy ?

TRUE God lover.

Argonian whore specializing in oral services to put my tongue to best use.

what mod is that big ho?

Scholar on the Dwemer and badass warrior.

I produce an infinite amount of wood from my pile.

A farmer with dreams of raiding far off lands, who has a smoking hot blonde wife and two kids a son and a daughter.

Enough to make even an Ordinator kek

i stand around for days at a time so i can sell my dragon bones to the one shop i can find that actually buys them

While it's easy to say "I'd be an ebig warrior!!," I think it'd be cool to provide a cheap enchanting service for anybody who needed it. Save up to learn magic things and study at a mages guild/Winterhold.

Also but with enchanted gear.

Traveling artificer: Stealing/buying cheap iron ore, then transmuting it into gold. After smelting it, I make some shitty gold jewelry and slap one of those pointless enchantments on it. Then I sell them.

Easy money.

Sounds like that could be fun.

You might be better just stopping after gold bars unless we're using the logic of Skyrim's economy. Props for thinking of something creative.

I am a female wood elf baker near Whiterun and try to sell mead. Ocasionally, I engage in unorthadox sex with other women in front of the guards but they don't even bat an eye. Fuck Argonians.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK I sleep all night and work all day.

I'm a big gay faggot.
Please disregard my faggish ways.
Please look the other way as I perform fag acts.

Peddling arms dealer

That is how I started my mage: A thief who learned magic to get an edge over the city watch during his heists.

Got interested in real magic when he realized he could live the alchemist's fantasy and essentially print money with little investment.

Village rapist.

Probably a tavern master. That's my job now while I'm traveling with the Ren Fest, so it probably wouldn't be too terribly different.

my job is to kill the mothers of the sons who don't give me their (you)

Do you ever know what's gonna come through that door?

Proficient smut writer wanted.

Blacksmith. It's easy enough, always needed, has a high wage ceiling depending on how good I am at it, and it's always enjoyable to craft things.

If I were to relate to real life, then I would be a bard and someone who manages Dwemer mechanisms and automatons.
I want to go play some vidya that let me build nice logic circuits.
Minecraft forces me to shit around with huge logic gate circuits and Starbound lacks professional names and I don't know which are TONs or TOFs timers. Also, time settings are little low for my liking.
Although I managed to build fun little automated airlock in the latter.

this is a nice life

fuck you got me