Left or right Sup Forums?

left or right Sup Forums?

Left unless you're retarded.

Right has never been a red node.
Fuck off.

Why are you being so rude you dirty faggot

Sensitive dickhead

>realize neither path will uncuck you from big bull bowser
>mario stays at yoshi's house contemplating the meaninglessness of his choices and the absurdity of his existence
>I leave the NES running on this screen until it inevitably breaks down, maybe years from now
super kino world gets a 7/10 from me

left go get red switch first

the fuck is your problem?

Left obviously

slick platforming action aside, I simply found the whole affair to be a banal retread of Camus

>Red node
>Tfw went straight to the castle

erm....like, albert camus?

what did he mean by this?

Gotta get the switch first obviously

Right

liar

Communism

Mario is a classic Sisyphian figure
his eternal fate is to attempt to rescue the princess, over and over and over, like Sisyphus pushing the boulder to the top of the mountain
just when Mario has apparently achieved his goal, his efforts are for not (typically the princess is in another castle, but even when he does manage to free her, she is quickly recaptured and reimpregnated with Koopalings)
this is the boulder rolling back to the base of the mountain
I leave Mario to his absurd fate
perhaps, with time and maturity, he can learn to accept and embrace his predicament, and thus discover some sort of happiness in this
one should hope so, because his fate is a mirror of our own: a listless existence in an absurd world that can never truly fulfill what we supposedly desire
if Mario cannot be happy, then neither can we
and that is why one must imagine Mario smiling

life is made in the doing. i.e. get off your lazy ass and save the princess again you fucking pseud

I would, but the game is not truly that great
besides, it's not 1990 anymore, interactive virtual installations have come a long way since

neither
I fly to the end with a cape

No, if we can't be happy then Mario CAN'T be happy. Turn the game off, user.

>Red node
You can't trick me, motherfucker. I've played this shit too many times

Using the switch palaces is easy mode