Which is the comfiest city in Oblivion?

Which is the comfiest city in Oblivion?
And why is it Leyawiin?

Bump.

skingrad tho

those cobblestone streets and the houses.. its like a timetraveled a couple hundred years back into london

it's Leyawiin

Skingrad or Chorrol

Cheydinhal or Chorrol.

Anvil.
Those beautiful stonewroks, architecture and ocean view are just so charming. Not to mention a spacious mansion with a (initialy spoopy) comfy secret chamber in the basement for you to stash all your gemstones and valuables.

Chorrol is fine too. Nice gardens and the elevation makes it seem a bit rustic without taking away from the refinement of the architecture.

that's not cheydinhal

>literally nobody mentions Bravil
It's like you faggots don't even want to be comfy.

>nobody mentioning Bruma

I know Sup Forums has shit taste but come on

What's comfy about a swamp ridden shithole?

Literally every county in Oblivion is comfy.

>tfw you will never again feel the feel of arriving to a new city for the first time, walking around, counting beggars and admiring different architecture, chat with the local patrons in a local well-known tavern and rent a comfy bed for a mere twenty Septims to rest your travel-tired body for another day of exploration.

I'm a fucking retard.
I meant the snowy one, shit's comfy as hell.

Bruma*

Fuck no
it's chorrol
>dat big open meadow leading to the castle
>those stone buildings
>that big tree in the center of the town where everyone gathers to talk
20,000 gold is a low price for the chorrol house

>not anvil

Why is this post so inaccurate?

>skyrim the town
No, I play Oblivion for the cyrodill architecture and dungeons and plains and meadows
not for nothing but snow and pine trees as far as the eye can see

good taste

Anvil obviously. Nice body of water nice building design and great house you can get from a quest.

>great house
>literally the house that farthest from everything else in Cyrodiil

This. Rains all the time there, and rain is comfy af senpai.

>implying it's not Kvatch

it's toasty and warm

I wonder what Kvatch looked like before its shit got fucked up.

Chorrol >Bruma > Anvil > Leyawiin > Cheydinhal > Bravil >Imperial City > Kvatch > Skingrad

Come at me.

Skingrad is mad comfy whats wrong with you?

>Skingrab
>not the Aldmeri circumcision capital of Nirn

Imperial City sewers

I don't trust the city. Something always seemed off about it.

>nordniggers
Bruma, Anvil, and the Imperial City are plain awful

It's a great city; even the jail cells are posh! You can stay for free and nothing bad will happen to you at all, honest!

hey

fuck you

Anvil is best

New Sheoth

Bliss > Crucible

Bruma is the only one that's a Nord place though. And I put The Imperial City as the the last one.

The Fringe > New Sheoth

Man I didn't even knew you could go back there during my first playthrough. Only when they tasked me with recruiting allies to defende aganist that big portal is when I ralized you could still wander the ruins.
It's was slightly frightening to see the surviving guards just chilling there inside those creepy ruins.

Passwall was pretty nice

It's to bad that it is forever ruined by the gay-ass shards.

Skingrad. Leyawin was too poor, run down and full of nasty dirty minority races.

Skingrad was for the rich. Nice layout, cobblestones, a fucking wine vineyard outside. Perfect cozy little city. Even had a bakery irrc.

I understand why people say that, but the city is just to fucking suspicious to me.