How are you enjoying the For Honor PC beta, Sup Forums?

How are you enjoying the For Honor PC beta, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/for-honor-dev-says-single-player-campaign-will-be-full-experience/1100-6443983/
pcgamer.com/ubisoft-confirms-that-for-honor-will-have-a-full-single-player-campaign/
vg247.com/2016/09/29/for-honor-has-a-full-single-player-campaign-designed-as-a-full-experience/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's shit

they completely ruined the fast and precise gameplay of the alpha and turned it into a slow, input eating shitfest for casual fucks

50 fucking hours in the alpha,i went on 40 game winstreaks
now I can barely fight against some tard who just started playing and fucking BOTS kick my ass

there is no timing anymore, guardbreak counters don't work,cancels don't work,feints are broken, combo timings are missing or messed up

it's shit

ubisoft shat it up

fuck these pathetic devs

Pretty fucking rad, Lawbringer is fucking tight

you keep posting this shit, and its wrong all the time

downloading it right now, should i use a controller?

You mean to tell me in the Closed Alpha test of the game, they're changing mechanics around to try and find the best balance for their release?

WHAT?!

i didn't get in
i'm not enjoying it

t. orochi main

warden main

i am not, you can watch videos from the alphas before. the game is shit now. i legit hope the developers die

I'm not and this is the first time I try the game, but, aside from the obvious matchmaking problems and lags, the game it's indeed a pile of shit on his main mode (the one with the points to capture and the minions).

However, the 1vs1 mode it's more fun, but still LESS FUN compared to Blade Symphony.

So, yes, it's not my kind of game, and others are done it better before.

I'm not because I wasn't invited

>Blade Symphony
>good
holy shit, either you're the dev that is still trying to make that shit popular or you're fucking delusional

Combat feels sluggish. Matchmaking is P2P. Classes doesn't seem balanced for 1v1 which was my main interest with this game.

In short, nah.

No.

Everything is slow and unresponsive. 4V4 just devolves into an absolute shitfest is ganking and the servers crash half the time.

I can't enjoy things ?

Also, I'm not saying Blad Symphony it's "good", I say For Honor is LESS FUN compared to it.

>done it better
Dosen't mean both are "good", but it means that For Honor it's WORST than other games

yep,complete opposite of the fast and responsive alpha

ubisoft shit the bed

>most popular faction farthest in the back
kek

anyone have an extra invite

>comparing blade symphony to fucking for honored
you really cant make this shit up

What about Mount & Blade ?

Because even compared to M&B, For Honor seems just a big pile of Ubishit.

sure,give uplay

mount and blade and for honor are nothing alike, the only thing they have in common is the directional combat, but for honor does way more with it

keep in mind, I fucking love mount and blade but when it comes to PVP mount and blade isnt even close

BoJackson55

I love M&B, but you're full of shit.

haha got your account now faggot!

>LOSES TO BOTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HES MAD CUS HES BAD

played it both alpha and beta

balance is fucking amazing compared to the broken orochi shit alpha was

you are just total garbage and cant keep up with the sick parries now

just got an invite, any single player stuff in this test?

>literally any class can come up on top in 1v1 duels

looks like you aren't even playing you fucking pleb. Played around 30 duels now and every class can either be fucking impossible or easy kills

I'm not. This piece of shit won't work.
>NAT: Strict no matter how many settings I change
>Only this game has this problem
>Can piggy back off of my friend's lobby, but I'm disconnected every single game
>Can't matchmake on my own
>Can't even start a Bot game on my own

nah but you can custom matches with AI

again,I used to go on 40 winstreaks with my warden

now everything is slow and half my inputs are being eaten

the game is broken, it's not me

you don't suddenly "get bad" after playing a game for over 50 hours

sounds like you cant fucking time your counter guard breaks right shitlord. they made it harder.

time to lrn2play

lol retard

>360789491
>all that arrows and icons
>moba health bars
>giant players circles for no reason
>that player brightens after attack

Whats the point to even animate those characters models when all enemy actions are displayed on your fucking screen. They really think that players are so stupid that they cant read actions from actual movement? Imagine playing chivalry with all that hud.

you can turn it off

Didn't get in, I signed up day 1 though.

u sound pretty bad

Some of the characters are OP right now, that can easily be fixed in the 2 months until launch.

Otherwise it's really solid, I'm having fun with it.

the OP classes are all gender-locked females

How long does it last?
Haven't downloaded it yet so I don't know if I should

nah

a nobushi that's good at the game will never lose, the ones you've beaten were probably trying her for the first time.

until the 19th

which ones are OP though, im not having trouble with any particular ones I main warden and lawbringer though

blade symphony was guaranteed dead garbage when the devs refused to fix air canceling and big heavy knights bunny hopping
same way chivalry when the devs said roleplaying beyblades is ok

according to polls on the game's forums:
Valkyrie, Peacekeeper, Nobushi, and Shugoki.

I've only seen one peacekeeper and 0 valkyrie in the 30 or so brawl matches I've played. In contrast, nobushi and shugoki were my opponents (as a team) in 1/3rd of matches, nobushi was one of my opponents in easily 90% of the games I played, and Shugoki was in about half the matches I got, even after leaving the lobby and re-entering matchmaking after every set.

There's gotta' be some reason they're picked as often as they are.

I haven't seen valkyrie or peacekeeper, really - maybe they are good in the other modes but kinda' suck 1v1?

>I'm shit at it so the game must be shit
lel

if the game turned slower, shouldn't you do even better against bots? Seems like they made the game harder and you can't keep up anymore sempai

fuck you

fuck all of you

i hope literally every single one of you faggots gets cancer

i used to enjoy this and now it's shit

i hope you die
i hope i die

fuck
everything

they are all fast, thats their whole point, just stay out of range and parry

you're just fucking bad

Nobushi and Shugoki are both very unique, plus naginata

you're not gonna' out-parry a nobushi's combos if you're playing a slower character, most likely, user.

Even if you do, she's just going to use that mid-combo guardbreak before you can recover from your last parry and roll out of the fuckin way of her kick.

yeah man i just turned bad
it just happened

i just went from going undefeated in duels over and over and over again to being fucking shit

yeah, good to know

now fuck off and let me die in peace you fucking pathetic faggot

>you're not gonna' out-parry a nobushi's combos
>implying its hard

no shit, they worked on the parry, deflect and block timewindows

It's funny here because the only faggots defending this shit are the one dumbos who bought it.

Dudes, you can cancel the preorder.

>bought a free alpha
whoa

Looks like a shit chivalry rip off.

No thanks ubisoft shill. I'll stick to chivalry, keep your shit games and go spam on reddit.

>chivalry
>calls other games shit

>plays ubisoft games in 2016

yeah by fucking them all up

by making inputs queue up for ages and thereby get eaten

by making your dude either root in place instead of move forward during an attack or by sliding alone with a dodge roll and getting a hit

it's all fucked up

it's bullshit now

whatever
i don't give a shit anymore

uninstalled, no buy, i am done

i had fun in the alpha,I hope all you buttfuckers have fun with whatever the fuck they think they made here

nice argument bruv

>mid-combo guardbreak
>Nobushi
wat?

The words "Always-online DRM, even for single player" should end any discussion of whether For Honor will be good or not or is even worth purchasing.

Begging for invite
uplay is meow121

he means the kick

Nah after you actually try it you understand why is it like that.

>so delusional, they don't realize the video games they are playing are shit.
you poor ignorant souls.

i love it but i'm fucking trash at it

i don't know how to stop peacekeepers from guardbreaking me and shanking me to death. they can just spam it and i'll fail the guard break counter every single time

sent ;)

>by making inputs queue up for ages and thereby get eaten
ah, now we're getting to the heart of the problem

you're button mashing

Wouldn't guys with Katanas literally be unable to harm guys in full plate?

i have two invites left

but A) ubisoft won't let me login to give it to someone

and B) i wouldnt give you one anyway cause I hate this game

Im not enjoying it because I didn't get in, it's not fucking fair bros, I even signed up the moment it was announced at e3, the only game that looks fun coming next year, and I missed the beta 3 times.

uplay is lilgaspipe if anyone wants to give me one

Yeah, ubisoft games are objectively good! I loved liberal dogs 2! Who hyped for new AC!

That's alright, while I would like to give this game a try I won't lose any sleep over not playing it.

So why is it online only in SP?

>you've lived to see Sup Forums defend always online DRM

I want off this ride

no i am not you fucking cunt

>always online DRM
>in a multiplayer game
I dont see a problem

I want to enjoy it but I can't. Because I've been denied a beta key.

Because they are just worthless tutorial to entertain shitters for a little while, what they really wanted to do is a pure MP game.

Post your uplay name.

What part of, THE DRM IS FOR SINGLE PLAYER TOO

do you not understand? Just dunk your head in a vat of acid any time now.

>mfw headraming people off clifs as Valk

It's not multiplayer only. Siege doesn't even have a campaign unlike For Honor and still has offline play.

anyone? please? I posted in 4 threads and still nothing, why live.

>Wouldn't guys with Katanas literally be unable to harm guys in full plate?
Kendo/Kenjutsu actually has a variation of half-swording too, just like European longsword. Difference in armour quality might be an issue though.

Also, the game kind of abandoned realism a while back. The dodge rolling and spinning silliness being obvious examples.

BoosterVII Europe though.

>wait someone to posts "I have keys"
>reply
>???
>profit

Most likely, yeah.

Shugoki might be able to do some damage. That's about it.

I don't have a spare key. I just wanted to laugh at your name.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Then why didn't they do a pure MP game?

gamespot.com/articles/for-honor-dev-says-single-player-campaign-will-be-full-experience/1100-6443983/
pcgamer.com/ubisoft-confirms-that-for-honor-will-have-a-full-single-player-campaign/
vg247.com/2016/09/29/for-honor-has-a-full-single-player-campaign-designed-as-a-full-experience/

Ubisoft was touting a fully fledged one. It's a multiplayer game, but with an actual sizeable single player mode attached (their words). So people can cut it out with that "ohh but it's a multiplayer game". Not even their words.

There's nothing that justifies blocking single player, local-only content behind an unnecessary, online wall.

ive been doing that for the past few days and usually I'm too late

I don't like this game you are playing.

>For Honor and still has offline play
it doesn't

>do mp only game
>WOW NO OBLIGATORY GARBAGE SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAGIN WTF?
>WOW I HAVE TO HAVE INTERNET? WHO HAS THAT THESE DAYS

>I'm too late

That's the problem, I spent like 3 hours glued to the monitor to get it, and it was damn worth it.

Read the whole sentence.

Because those are the fast and annoying characters. The casuals on the forums always complain and whine about fast characters or grapplers (look at zangief scrubs whine about him constantly when he is dog shit) even if they're not good so they're called OP.

The only actual op character in that list is Valk. Nobushi is probably high tier but not op in any means, it's just scrubs whining about the tropes that always get whined about.