Who else mains best healer?

Who else mains best healer?

>doesn't debuff or area heal

Not even a HEALslut just a slut

>ywn rail Mercy from behind while her heal stream is going allowing you to go on for hours without stopping

I learned how to play OW as Mercy but I haven't played her since I discovered Zen

I do

Wrong picture OP

>unironically playing boringwatch
At least the sfm is hella good.

You don't need either of those if you don't suck.

>5 other members
>mercy has 3 holes and 2 hands
literally perfect for supporting the entire team

>mercy mains
Sluts
>Zenyatta mains
Enlightened

>forgetting she has feet too

wew lad

Why does this game have such an autistic following? The character design is all over the place and the characters themselves look extremely generic without all the bullshit tacked onto them. Pic related has to be the biggest example of retarded looking mechanical bullshit

yea I play Lucio man

but she's the worst healer atm.

Lucio puts out more heals while being extremely obnoxious to kill by most of the cast

Ana puts out higher healing from further away and can CC/deal strong damage

Zenyatta can put out relatively less healing, but can turn tanks into tissue and rip characters up while still healing.

Mercy could definitely use a buff

Didn't even wait, first post already in.

Is this the rachet & clank game for the PS4? They changed him a lot.

from a lore stand point what zenyatta represents is terrifying

I do.

Why does mercy specifically attract so many autistic waifufags that exclusively main her and play no one else? The only other characters who even come close in that are Widowmaker and D.Va

>wanting to be a slut

no thanks

>not Ana
Children,behave

what's his lore

do you really want me to sperg out about this?

Yes

Sure, go ahead.

>main
This is why you're still bronze OP.

Why yes, I do main Soldier

his lore is he's a robot monk who don't like war so he talks about peace also he trained genji to stop cutting himself on his ninja edges

>how about a nice cup of shut the fuck up.jpg

>buff mercy
>3 tank meta gets even more cancerous
nerf deva's HP back to 500, nerf anna's grenade & healing, and give mercy back her 50% damage boost and it'll all be okay

How long until Blizzard 'fixes' Soldier and Winston and 4 tank meta becomes a thing

>mains
>healer

What a cockslut

As someone who plays best girl a lot I'm gonna have to agree with the need. I wrecked shot with D.Va pre health buff and pre defense matrix buff she's so fucking durable in the right hands. Ana's biotic made probably needs some tweaking

make 50% of her health armor

>deva
Oops, meant D.Va

>implying soldier won't be nerfed into oblivion by the new year

I play D.Va a ton, and it just feels unfair to do anything with her now since she doesn't fucking die even more now. I liked the buff to the defense matrix, and the speed buff was nice, but making D.Va as bulky as she is with dat movement is just pure cancer

Who? D.Va? This would make her even more bulky. she was fine before the buff
giving mercy 50% armor would probably make her into best healer though

>healslut meme
>angelic
>blonde hair

How would she use them if she's in the middle of being double penetrated by 76 and McCree

When is this dumb fucking healing slut meme going to die? You people are faggots.

Never. It's been around for as long as MMOs existed.

As soon as Trump and Pence pass the rehabilitation camp law.

Oh, this is perfect. Thank you user.

Please.

but she's hot and they're all stinky ugly

I hate soldier because hes amazing and essential but such a boring character to play.

Lucio is objectively better, but on a good level of play he doesn't put out objectively more heals. He just puts out nearly as many heals while also offering the speed boost and being way harder to kill between his ranged heal and wallriding.

close but no cigar

It won't. There's even a subreddit dedicated to it. It will only grow from here.

As someone who started on Everquest in 2000; no, it has only been like this in the last 2-4 years at most. Healers got shit but the "healslut" obsession is moderately new.

>There's even a subreddit dedicated to it.
reddit hits a new low.

oh boy here we go. here's my thoughts

first the recap on the omnic crisis. happened thirty years ago. there is no actual reason know for the omnic crisis in universe. robots just decided to kill people. you could make a guess that the omniums, the factories that made the robots, were sentient themselves and got "angry" because they had been shut off.

either way, these factories pump out bastion type robots that only want to kill humans. this murderous intent however, may only be the result of a some kind program or signal. in bastion's character video, he turns on after being disable for thirty years and he seems to be fighting between blowing the shit out of the bird, or just chilling in nature.

anyways, the war ends, humans win. for whatever reason. the omniums are still allowed to produce civilian type robots, i'd imagine to help with labor and such.

zenyatta's age is 20, which means he was made by the post-war omniums. he looks fairly similar to a lot of the omnics you see shown living among people in official art, easy to think that he's the same model. if any of zenyatta's in-game abilities are canon at all i'd say he's pretty loaded for a civilian model.

it could be his way of life that made him as powerful as he is, but he is a robot so i would think that all his current functions have been built in to him and every other robot like him. if it's his life experience that unlocked the ability to hover off the ground and become invincible then i suppose it's because something in his brain changed.

his "brain" however, is artificial and whoever created it probably understands it enough to take it apart, analyze his existence, and then transfer an update to every omnic in the world along with a "murder-all-humans" signal to create an army of bloodthirsty zenyattas.

i imagine an army of diamond zenyatta mains would be much more terrifying than an army of bastions.

>knowing about that
gb2reddit

also at the present point in-universe, there are still omnics fighting humans in russia for whatever reason, so it's not like everyone even stopped killing each other.

>Pip
>Healer
He can heal but it's shit at it, Maldamba is the best healer, Pip's still great at other things tho.