Any good games where you can play as the 45th President of the United States?

Any good games where you can play as the 45th President of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/809860140128026624
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/17/budget-deficit-nearly-doubles-during-obama-years/
mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-releases-birth-certificate-demands-bill-maher-pay-up-the-5m/
fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/223931057-story
youtube.com/watch?v=ujIOTMJUJ8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#NotMyPresident

this one

Do you live outside of the United States?

Otherwise, yes he is your President.

Don't know of any games where you play as a clown.

>RP as Trump in Medieval 2 Total War
>Take Spanish knights south of the border & exterminate Muslim towns
>Increase dread rating to sjws
>Be first in line to go to the Americas to make it great

>THIS IS A PRO TRUMP BOARD
KEKS FUCK OFF
KEKS FUCK OFF
KEKS FUCK OFF
KEKS FUCK OFF
KEKS FUCK OFF
KEKS FUCK OFF

Dropsy.

The Political Machine 2016. You pick a candidate from a party and run against an opponent from the other party. Candidates have stats in a veriety of thigns. Jeb! is literally a low energy candidate, Trump has high energy, high charisma and high starting cash, but lowest possible minority appeal and low media bias.

Made me giggle
Triggered Sup Forumsfag

>low media bias.

They should patch that.

If you are American, hes your president.

Age of Empires II or any other RTS that allows you to build a great great all to block the illegal immigrants.

GRAND

How's your wife's son doing there, cucky?

payday 2 has those 2 trump masks you can wear while heisting
the media still despises the man

we never should of gave niggas money

No, he's right. He is not the President of the United States. He won't be until Inauguration Day.

>Oh no, he saw my triggered all caps rage
>Better cover it up and call him a Cuck

What, you mad that people think Mr. Orange is a clown? Or are you mad because it's true

>implying anyone even remembers who """Barack Hussein Obama""" is anymore.

>When they go low, we go high!

fpbp

#NotMyPresident either

Hillary is a LOSER.
She is going to JAIL.
We are building a WALL.
Go back to REBBIT.

"I'll drain the swamp!"
>Hires Goldman Sachs execs

Who got cucked again?

I'm pretty sure a majority of people know who our current president is.
You can't just ignore someone and act like they don't exist just because you don't like them. Obama is really fucking important, and Trump will be soon as well.

They need to split 'Media bias' between 'Journalist news media' and 'Social media'. He can be max Social Media with low Journalist media.

Because he only succeeded on memetic mutation and soccer moms

>the media still despises the man
But gives him ton of free attention.

Is Sup Forums broken today or something?

idiots ignoring how this country was founded. Can't teach a Russian anything just like a Republican.

>DUDE LITERALLY EVERY PERSON FROM GOLDMAN SACHS A JEW AND YOU CAN ENACT CHANGE COMPLETELY FROM THE OUTSIDE
The straws are getting out of your reach, cucky.

If you are American he is and theres not a damn thing you can do about it.

>Hires Sarah 'I can see my house from russia :)' Palin

Sup Forums will defend this

>OPINIONS I DISAGREE SHOULD BELONG TO Sup Forums
>P-PLEASE DELETE THIS

I think the sadder part is that Kanye literally dyed his hair blonde to try and resemble his new father figure.

Obama is an irrelevant Fake President who's birth certificate has been proven forged and his own brother doesn't even support him.

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/809860140128026624

History will remember """Barack Hussein Obama""" as the man who set the stage for God-Emperor Trump. Nothing more, nothing less.

>Hillary is a LOSER.
>She is going to JAIL.
But Trump said she's a great woman and she and her family did so much for America...

This thread isn't videogames you cockmuncher

If Trump garners enough squeemishness from the Electoral College (which he has), they can choose to tank the fine they get, and actively vote against him, as is their right.

And people will actively chip in to pay off their fines anyways. It's still pretty possible, but not plausible, that this can happen

Did I strike a nerve? That's not what I said at all.

>implying I want to play a game where I'm a micropenis cuck. My wife takes a daily gang beating from niggers and my son is an autistic crack baby.
yeah no, I'll stick with Ocarina of time.

ISIS has revealed that Trump was born in the Middle East, and trump has yet to reveal his own birth papers.

attempting to tear him down, at first they did it because he was a joke but then when they realized he was a threat they did their best to break him down.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

>Trump supporters complain about Hillary supporters being petty
>Trump supporters are being petty about Obama the man who lowered unemployment and lowered the national deficit

I think it'd be funny if they don't elect him, & when republicans complain they'll hear the excuse "America has always had an electoral college, stop complaining about the system"

All they would succeed in doing is rendering the Electoral College unable to choose a President, resulting in Congress choosing the President. They would choose Trump, because if they were willing to permanently destroy their party to stop him they would have done it during the primaries.

So the Electoral College won't do anything because it won't go anywhere.

it's not the fines they have to worry about, it's the fact that it's career suicide if they do.

Do you not understand what different boards are for
This board isn't for talking about politics

>you can't say that about Trump!
>But it's okay when people said that about Obama

You're a horse cock sucking faggot.

So Obama wouldn't pardon her you stupid fucking leftie. You cucks have so much to learn about 3D chess.

I'll always be a Hilldawg.

He thanked them for their service, just before appointing Jeff Sessions as AG, whos been very open about his plans to prosecute her and her foundation.

>Oh no, someone made a disgruntled comment about Sup Forums on a Vidya board
>I BETTER STRAWMAN THEM
>A+ Rebuttal, senpai, you totally roasted that cucckleboy juniors!!!!!!

Difference being Obama wasn't born in the United States, so his presidency is illegitimate.

>before election
>Liberals: "Will you accept the result of the election?"
>Trump: "Maybe."
>Liberals: "B-B-B-BUT YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTION! NOT ACCEPTING THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTION IS DANGEROUS AND HORRIBLE!"

>after election
>Liberals: "I don't accept the results of the election."

Is there anything worse than liberal crybabies?

i legit can't tell if this is satire or real anymore on nu-Sup Forums

Electors are party bound. If the electoral college fails it goes to congress, which is GOP dominated.

Impossible for him to lose.

Alt-Right babies complaining about liberals all the time

No, but threads about politics should be posted on the politics board, not the video game board.

>imagining all those Sup Forums tears

Obama is a literal muslim communist who wasn't even born in this country.

I think you mean 44th President bud

These liberals

>Is there anything worse than liberal crybabies?
Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums

Trump is a literal idiot that's going to get us all killed. How anyone can support this big business tyrant unironically is beyond me.

Conservatards wallowing around in their own shit.

An yes, just like when Hillary won the election right?

>8yrs as president
>people still demand for "real" birth certificate

yeah, why don't you go sit in the corner and watch news like the good little faggot you are

wtf is with st-stuttering thing Sup Forums users do

Not an argument.

Pretty curious about the sauce, man. And I mean the original manga

Okay, I'll give you that one. But the time for video game discussion on this board ended long ago. When it's not Sup Forums threads, it's weeb threads and other shitposting. The only video game threads we get are console war trash.

>Flyover country will never be gassed.
>Rednecks and hillbillies will never be rounded up and shot.

>obama lowered the deficit

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/17/budget-deficit-nearly-doubles-during-obama-years/

The reason the Libs and everyone else is getting up in arms is because there's been substantial evidence to support stupidity behind the scenes

cause the alternative was a bought off career politician who was foaming at the mouth to go to war with russia.

>n-not an a-a-arg-argurgumen-ment

Generally, it's the ones who don't cringe at the sight of a gun who do the shooting.

lol no

President Trump was born the son of Fred and Mary Anne Trump in Queens, New York. He's literally released his birth certificate to the public in 2013.

mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-releases-birth-certificate-demands-bill-maher-pay-up-the-5m/

Meanwhile Obama's birth certificate has literally been proven to be a forgery.

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/223931057-story

Republicans didn't bitch and cry "not my President". What they did was they actively opposed him (which is why Obama never achieved fuck all in 8 years) and proved he wasn't even a real Americans. So Republicans are obviously more productive even when they're in the losing party as proven by crybabby libtards.

Obama can't even get his own people under control because no one respects him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujIOTMJUJ8E

>telling the truth is satire

yeah all rednecks need to drop dead. They're the reason why we're still at war in the middle east.

Nope. Liberals never know how to accept defeat, and enjoy getting BTFO over and over.

>king nigger
>relevant

nice try

Trumpfags did the same.

'I voted for Trump to make Liberals/SJW's/whatever cry/make them mad', that's a common phrase I hear way too much.

Both sides partake in this

uh huh. Go back to /foxnews/ while I fuck your mum

Isn't Sup Forums 80% Republican?

Hillary is a literal criminal that's going to get us all killed. How anyone can support this Goldman Sachs/Soros puppet unironically is beyond me.

Why aren't conservacucks more worried about the ties Trump and his associates have with Russia, one of the great enemies of freedom?

>this massive fucking overreaction

was it autism? signs point to yes

projecting their insecurities on you.
you see that in a lot of things they say actually.

fun fact, that kid is dead

Not an argument. Democrats spent months saying "muh democracy, muh elections, you must accept the results of the election and peacefully transfer power no matter what, because it's the American way," only to take the exact opposite position when they lose.

P.S. the electoral college was invented precisely for the purpose of allowing a president to win without getting the majority of the popular vote, so if you wanted to change the rules of the game, you should have done it before playing.

Cocaine is helluva drug.

And while I support Trump I believe the motherfucker huffs mountains of that shit.

I dunno. Might be more interesting to fight Russia than be their onahole.

Not an argument.

I'm gonna miss him
Really cool dude

What the fuck man