Meanwhile, in Yharnam Sup Forums

Meanwhile, in Yharnam Sup Forums...

Blood is yummy.

Am I doing it right?

Just got to Yahar. Does killing the chimen maidens perma death them like hunters? And I can finish Eileen's quest anytime, right?

THIS TOWN'S FINISHED

>the Yahargul chime maidens die permanently, right?
_no

>I can finish Eileen's quest at any time, right?
To my knowledge yes, or you can just kill her and get the Hunter rune

>not fearing the blood
no, you are not

So I've basically reach NoFunVille?

in short, yes. however, it's great for farming echoes, and none of the enemies are too tough. i usually can run through the beginning up to the next lamp in one try

Blood is scary. Yikes!

How would you r8 all of the Souls games (including Bloodborne)?

I'm getting Bloodborne for Christmas and I'm stoked as hell to play it, I've heard great things about it. I've played Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3 and so far 1 is my favorite. Will I have as good a time with BB as I did with DS1?

(i made a thread about this and i guess it autosaged, not sure what i typed to cause it)

They're not really that bad, just rush through the enemies and kill them

BB > DS1 > DeS > DS3 > DS2

BB = DaS1 > DeS > DaS3 >>> DaS2

DS1=BB, DS3, DS2

Haven't played demon souls yet

Bloodborne=Demon's Souls>Dark Souls=Dark Souls 2>>>>>>>>>Dark Souls 3

BB=DS1>DeS>DS3>DS2
daily reminder that bloodborne was miyazakis magnum opus as he had infinite sony money and could create whatever he wanted(dream game)

if you don't buy the dlc for BB you're fucking up

AWAY

>tfw no ps so can't play BB
Eh, it's just sad.
I loved ds1, i loved ds3, i even liked ds2.
I am temted to buy this shit, but i dont even have a tv, so it's a giant investment for one game and i'd rather not.
But fuck, i want to play it so bad.

AWAY AWAY
W
A
Y

A
W
A
Y

if he had infinite time and money to do whatever he wanted how come the CDs are an unfinished mess :^)

Some of you are alright. Don't go to the beach today.

Hellooo~

>take my young boy to see new puppeteer act
>spreading lies about the good grace which saved this town, blood ministration
>these absolute monsters made a mockery of my friend william, who's come down with a bit of sickness as of late
This town's finished...

Fuck chalice dungeons
its for autists who just want more bb m8

AWAY, AWAY!

Bloodborne is slightly less of an RPG than the Souls games, moreso raw action. Also be prepared for god awful draw distance/LOD. Maps are pretty damn good, but progression is similar to DaSII in my eyes (despite almost half the areas being optional). Story/presentation of themes is god tier. Music is pretty good, on par with DaSI and DeS.

Oh yeah and i never said time
Just money
Faggot

What was the MCs motivation in this game, again?
In the other Miyazaki games it's pretty clear
>go slay some demons to make the Fog recede and build your own power for taking on the Old One
>go ring the bells of awakening, then find the lordvessel, then fill the lordvessel and kill Gwyn
>find Vendrick, and then ??? to kill Nashandra and then ??? throne of want (DaS2 was kind of shit)
>find and kill the lords of cinder and bring them back to their thrones for some firelinking
point is, in the other games it's fairly explicit what it is your doing and why (so long as you're paying attention). But BB I really have no clue, especially after we kill Amelia. So we were supposed to be heading to the Cathedral to find a cure for our Ashen Blood -- kind of a silly quest seeing as how we're now immortal -- but then we see that no one's home and kill Amelia and then we head off to Byrgenwerth because ??????? and then we find out oh shit the whole town is fucked better take them out before things get worse. I don't get it, the game drops all semblance of plot until after you kill Rom.

Bloodborne would have been perfect if it was darker. The only place where you had difficulty to see where you walked is in the choir where you get ganked by werewolves.

Normally at night you shouldn't be able to see past 10 meters in front of you.

The MC was seeking Paleblood, but the reasons are unknown.

It's strange he would write to himself "seek paleblood to transcend the hunt", so I wonder if he actually planned on becoming a hunter and going after Moon Presence, must've been an ambitious man

Honestly depends on if you like the theme. I think BB is the best of all of them, with DeS as a close second.

they clarified that the reason why you came to Yharnam seeking blood ministration was to cure some terminal illness with Paleblood

Imagine playing a whole game as good as the first half of DS 1 up to anor londo and that's bb

>Seek the Paleblood

That is all, and it is god damn perfect.

The moon is also called Paleblood when in the Gaol/Yahar'Gul.

Plus there are multiple other "go do this" notes as well, redirecting you.

>implying that it's not Gehrman leaving those notes for you

I felt like they kinda skimped on the buildup to all the edltrich shit desu, most NPCS you meet are just regular hunters who dont know anything beyond killing beats, and the people who could potentially tell you something about Paleblood are all hostile or insane.

If they arragned it like The Old Hunters where some NPCs have a journey parallel to yours and share information that would've been a great way to seamlessly introduce the other side of things, but what happens is that you're just kinda tossed into it

TFW getting PS4 soon and gonna cum buckets to this game.

did Gehrman ever try awkwardly hitting on the female hunters that came to his dream?

What's funny is that the whole action in Bloodborne happens in one single night.

I don't get it. Are the Great Ones from space, or the deep sea? Because I thought that they descended from the stars, but apparently Kos is from the ocean?

>dude Olympic sprints through Yharnam and 3 alternate dimensions while killing over half the remaining population

I can see why Gehrman wanted him to bounce

Nights of the Hunt aren't like nights as you know them. They last for as long as they have to for the Hunt to conclude.

Unga bunga rockstop

>"Gehrman, what the fuck is this book, you creepy old man?"
what do?

alternate dimensions for the most part

Kos might've been native to that world though

>"Y-you too, Good Hunter"

>tfw had to use a Beckoning Bell to beat a boss today

I feel so fucking ashamed.

or Kosm

>DaS1 (pre-DLC) > DaS3 > BB > DaS1 > DeS > DaS2

What boss?

which boss

Gascoigne

DaS2 is better than DaS3 lads...

wew

tell me you're on NG+

shit son that's only the 2nd boss in the game

no

I feel bad for doing that too bro, it made it too fucking easy. I regret it.

you thought the DLC for dark souls was bad in what ways?

>tfw no gold, so you solo everything

NOW I'M WAKING UP!

I'LL FORGET... E V E R Y T H I N G...

DUDE
BLOOD
LMAO

DLC itself was fantastic, but ruined the PvP.

DeS > BB = DaS > DaS3 > DaS2

BB is a fantastic game. There are a few flaws, but the gameplay and atmosphere are top notch. You're gonna love it

>be exploring n shit
>oh shit this place is obviously a boss arena i better be careful
>three nazgul fucking shits appear
>o fuk
>kill two of them, doing pretty well
>third one almost down
>I'M DOING IT MOM
>shit I better hea-
>he stabs his sword into the ground
>he summons giant fucking snakes out of his ass and I'm standing right over where one comes out
>instakilled
;_;

get a load of this beastly idiot

now you know which one to kill first

What else would you expect from an area full of snakes?

im reading a bit of lore before I get the game.
the church was after eyes? eyes that grow in the brain? These eyes could see the truth which was the elder ones?

but user they all can do that if theyre the last one and have low enough health

all of them can summon the snakes in the 3rd phase

FUCKING HERETICS GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD

>first time getting sacked

I don't have a reaction image suitable for the sheer dread I felt when that music started up.

why is the Forbidden Woods snakes, anyways. Everything else is either werewolves or slugs

This is pretty great. Also I need to watch MCC this year.

>everybody stays indoors
>everyone outside is psychotic or a beast

How does one get a gf in this town?

Eileen

>hear the music
>see the mummies with cage heads everywhere
>see the giant Amygdala statue
>see that there's saccbois everywhere
>BEHOLD! A PALEBLOOD SKY!

Blame the Madaras twins

Ever notice some enemies, like Ludwig, have eyes inside their heads/mouths?

Which Madara are we talking about, here?

It's so much better if you go in without context

I probably had more trouble with those three jerkoffs at first than any other boss.

Took a long hiatus from the game because of them

Beat them on my second try when I picked it up again

It's alright soul games, people overhype it more than anything. It's cool during first playthrough or two, but you quickly realize how little there is to do compared to other souls games and PvP is rather lame honestly.

stop reading spoilers IMMEDIATELY, close this thread, and play the game for yourself you colossal double dumbass

bullshit

the clock in Central Yharnam changes time depending on what stage of the game you're at

You don't

She's in the dream

Fairly sure the game mentioned that the night of the hunt is special and lasts as long as it needs to.

A playthrough or two is enough to call it the best Souls game, user.

tfw ywn have a qt doll that loves you

and it freezes until then. the passage of the night occurs as the Moon Presence demands, not because of the rotation of the Earth

Sheeeeeit, all this BB talk is making me want to do another playthrough.

What's a fun build to try?

TVs are a meme play it on your monitor

I kinda wish I had a ps4 but this is really the only game that's not multiplat I would play on it.

TELL ME ABOUT WILLEM???

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A CONTRACTED HUNTER!

Threaded cane is great if you haven't done it.

honestly lad when I was in military training I got a ps4 to play bloodborne on and when I got home I looked for good exclusives and none of them really interested me. My own fault though, I'm not gonna whine about what I did to myself

>tfw thinking Cleric, Gascoine, & kidnappers are harder than Shadows, Rom, Bloodstarved, & Amelia
And that's WITH Gascoine music box cheesing.

don't listen to the threaded cane is garbage, you want the Axe and then trade up to either the Beast Cutter or Whirligig Saw for maximum fun