Guilty gear

>not even a week and rev is already dead

Why didn't you buy her game Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/BOEz6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never knew what game Ramlethal was from, I just knew she was a sexy brown girl with muscles

But I just did and I'm finding matches fine although I still think blazblue is more fun

Too expensive. I'll wait for it to drop to $25 in the Spring.

yeah Im not paying 58 or whatever fuck that

I wonder why ASW never did a free to play version with buyable characters.

anime fighter are a dead meme genre.

Because that's a shit model that doesn't deserve any support

>that multiplayer lobby with custom avatars, emotes, and ceding each other on arcade cabinets

I love that shit in games. Reminds me of doa ultimate lobby. I think it was ultimate anyway

Tbh I'm a sol main so I'd be happy with a pleb version that's cheap and only has sold and KY or something but I can still play with my max version friends

But that could help people to just jump into the game. You could just buy your main and sub for 15$ and play and newbies could try the game for free to see if they like it before buying full version. GG really need to think about a way to expand its playerbase.

Fighting games as a whole are a dead genre

i didnt play xrd enough to justify buying another one

I'm not paying that much for a late release and even less if I don't get a discount for having the previous game already.
Shit is $20 on PS4. No way I'm paying more than $15 on PC.

I didnt buy it for Ram (although she's cute), I bought it for superior valentine, Jack-O.

webmshare.com/BOEz6

>Shit is $20
It's still 59.99 on ps4, sign isn't revelator

Or put even more people off the game if they buy a character they don't like and then assume the game is shit. This trend of cutting games up and selling them in pieces is shit and arcsys knows that

Revelator was $20 on PS4 the day the PC version launched.

idiot

I already have her game instead.

the game's been out for 3 days...
there's about 750 people playing right now. It's not dead.

Like 2 weeks before, not the day of

IDIOT

I give it 4 more weeks before it goes to the usual 50-150 players.

>No english dub

Disgusting
Truly disgusting

Considering how good it was in Xrd

Wasn't Sign something like 12k players at release?

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

Yes that was a sale it's gone back to it's full price now and the game isn't 20$ like that user said though

1200 yes, it launch for half the price and all dlc included however.

DELETE THIS FAGGOT

Even if that's true, Sign was also less than $30 at launch. Revelator is just under $60.

literally laughing publicly at the pcucks they are currently robbing.

>Buying a fightan on PC
>ever
PS4 is still plenty active, maybe you made the wrong choice?

kek when it was on sale you were nowhere to be soon but now its normal price and you're busy justifying wasting your money. wait until psn winter sale you'll disappear again once its $20.

>you're busy justifying wasting your money
I already own it so no, I was just pointing out you were wrong and that it's actually the same price

Or it should of had cross platform like Sfv

That would also have made sense. Kind of surprising it isn't already cross-platform considering they are distinctly aware of the PC player base.

pre-ordered both sign and rev on ps4 and bought both pc versions

not even mad

Cross play really needs to become mandatory for fighting games, the player base is small enough as is without splitting it up

I want Millia to step on me with her feet.

I want to feed her sweets

The whole point is PC has less input lag. So online on PC feels like offline on PS4 and arcades.

Is there seriously going to be more content for Revelator? I might actually buy it we aren't just getting a new Xrd next year instead.

I bought Jam's game

Crossplay is not an easy and cheap thing to do.

Easy enough for Psyonix to do it twice with Rocket League

I love playing as May. Settin' up seaworld and getting bodies.

Rocket League sold millions. They have enough money to do it.

Do PS3 and PS4 players have cross play with Revelator?

It's becoming more necessary these days though, the fgc is constantly shrinking but cross play gives a nice boost in player numbers to even it out

>fighting game that isn't SF
>alive

Yes

Yes since they're both on PSN

Starting to learn Ram's oki pressure

It is. But ASW is not a huge company like Capcom. They can't afford proper "muh e-sport" marketing, big money prizes and crossplay. They just don't have that much money and Xrd isn't selling that well despite being a great game.