So I just bought an Xbox One

So I just bought an Xbox One.

Did I fuck up?

Anyone here actually with one that enjoys it?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11901048
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah. there's a lot of good games for it im playing mine right now, don't fall for the meme Sup ForumsS4 fags perpetuate on here.

I enjoy it. Playing bully on it right now. No one with an xbone really talks on Sup Forums much because the threads always get shit up.

I have one and will be getting one of the new higer end PS4's

Have both PS4 and Xbox and prefer XB1 much more

>meme
Xbone only has Halo, Gears and Forza. Then every multiplat game every other platform has, inferior ones at that.

>mfw xbone in bed, pc in den/office.

It's a comfy machine but I fall into the no friends category so I can't really play shit like multiplayer games.

dude who cares

I bought it to play destiny with a friend and because gears 4's mp is dead. Its a decent media player too. Better dnla support than a ps

Dead on pc*

I bought the One S when it came out. I've only played Halo MCC and Forza Horizon 3, barely.

It's been a decent Blu-ray player.

If you need to ask the question, then you know you fucked up.

I got one too yesterday.

I've been enjoying Battlefield 1. Gonna try Gears of War 4 tonight.

>Did I fuck up?
On a level you haven't even begun to understand.

I have a 100 games installed on my xbox one.
Sup Forums says there are no games.
>Yeah, okay jlaw.peanutbutter

>grinding in recore
>playing the winter expansion in forza horizon 3
>downloaded lost oddysey, havent got around to it
>just installed bully and catherine, replaying catherine trying to get 1000/1000 some day
>occasional rounds of titanfall 2 or battlefield 1

Best console this gen

how is Overrwatch on XB? is it ded?

It's pretty active. Played some earlier since my pc is too shitty to run it.

I got mine during Target's Black Friday sale.
Got it for $250 with a $40 gift card AND I sold the Battlefield 1 code because I knew I wouldn't play it.
Honestly, it's worth it if you don't want Windows 10 on your PC.
I bought it for Phantom Dust HD, Scalebound, Voodoo Vince HD, Crackdown, Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon, a controller with a usable D-Pad, backwards compatibility and whatever else I'm not remembering right now or whatever else will come in the future.

If you own a PC you fucked up big time.

None of the play anywhere mp games have a population and fps (besides overwatch) are bigger on xbox.

>installing Windows 10

>fps on console
>paying to play online
Good luck with that.

yeah its fun to play games on

and because xbox players tend to be less likely to post on Sup Forums because of lifestyle reasons.

KI is the shit.

I've owned one for a while now. It's pretty good.

I just hope you got one for:
A) To play with friends
B) To play what small exclusives it has for example
1)-Sunset overdrive
2)-Raiden 5
C) Backward compatible games you missed out on that you can play
D) To utilize the crossplay for PC if you do it.

Also Lost Odyssey is free till the end of the month so make sure you get that.

I enjoy mine. Seriously going to sound like a shill, but whatever. I run my cable through it, all of my streaming sites (hulu, amazon, netflix etc)

I own probably about 10 physical games, but I have a huge backlog from all the "free" games you get through xbox live.

I mostly use it to play local multiplayer, and dude bro games online with my friends from hs/college.

Vote. strawpoll.me/11901048

Hows your constant driver updates, lack of dedicated servers and overheating graphics cards from you version of a console war (amd v nvidia) going?

Let me know how your $900 1080 works next year when you decide to buy a $900 1090 because your 1080 isnt supported by nvidia anymore

>On a level you haven't even begun to understand.
Fucking this.

Where's the "because my fucking retard friends are brand loyalists" option?

Where's the Phantom Dust option?

It depends if you bought an xbox one or xbox one s
It depends if you bought an xbone for games or for a Netflix/SPORTS/TV box
It depends if you bought an xbone at full retail price or used

If you bought it for the latter of each of these, then you did not great, but at least you didn't buy a WiiU.

I should've put that there, but just vote for Multiplatform then.

You should've just put a Microsoft Exclusive option.

Microsoft's Xbox business model revolves around locking consumers into a deathtrap ecosystem then destroying them with the most anti-consumer shit you've ever seen. Nothing will ever change. Microsoft is the company who invented paid online, they literally just want ownership of gamers because it would allow them to strategically reduce them to a mindless feeding of TV and media services whilst getting them to pay Xbox live to do it. That's their end game and they were just about to move forward with their plans in 2013 until the you and the rest of world told them to fuck off and eat shit.

Microsoft role in the gmaing industry can be summed up by the fact that every single one of their first party games is built from the ground up solely to get you to pay for Xbox live, that's what gaming means to Microsoft. Go look at the healthy first party games-focused development scene within Nintendo/Sony and even the ICE team and their work and support for various game engines and third parties/indie developers to compare. The Xbox console is literally just a locked down windows 10 media top box that uses games as bait to lock people into a consumer death trap.

Microsoft will not, has not, and will never improve or bring forward this industry in any way shape or form, the only thing they've done in the industry is try to replicate Sony and beat them with marketing yet they've failed 3 times because they cannot create games people like or without implementing jew tactics into them. They also failed at turning gamers into the tv drones they wanted and during their brief stride when Sony fucked up they somehow managed to introduce the most ass-backwards console policy of all time. They then developed a fanbase of dudebros who share an iq of 40 collectively and taught them to hate the most important games within the industry and the ones that originally gave the OG Xbox a fighting chance to compete with Sony then subsequently lost all Japanese support and their games to PC in a single generation. The Xbox is a collosal failure on nearly every single level and it is irredeemable trash only sought and bought by plebians.

They are soon about to have 3 consoles on the market with zero exclusives and paid online and are sending out shills in full force launching all out attacks on their competitors and their games because the cancer is dying Microsoft just has to try and drag down everything with it kicking and screaming exactly how cancer acts in real life.

Microsoft at least can run a network that wont get hacked or go down because of script kiddies. Hell, you cant even change your name on psn.

Sony sells shittier hardware than ms and the japs sell it so it breaks every few years so you have to buy a new one.

What's the difference between the xbone and xbone s? I heard there was a considerable performance bump for games with the s

Or like the 360 where the chips popped of the mb when it got hot, or chewed discs.
MS are just as bad, if not worse, it's amazing how people seem to forget how fucking bad the 360 was hardware wise.

What's your gamertag op? I'll add you.

best fighting game currently imo

s can play 4k blurays

performance improvement is negligible, they focused mainly on form-factor and feature

I prefer the original model

People laugh at its size but its actually by design and its smart. The console has more space to breathe overall since its bigger, theres a big fan, and the power supply is outside. I have never heard my xbone make a noise. The xbone s forgoes all that, making it smaller and putting the power supply inside the console so the thing can get super hot as well the fan being audible. I prefer utility and smart design over muh looks and form factor. Have also heard of hard drive or weird network problems on the xbone s

Original > s