Are you gonna buy this. Injustass 2, or both?

Are you gonna buy this. Injustass 2, or both?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1NrENvIvPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prolly both or just mvc because injustice might be shit if it doesn't have any good characters

>tfw only interested in Capcom roster to see what franchises is going to be relevant

lmao what happened to Morrigan?

Whether or not I get Injustass 2 depends on if Lobo is in or not.

She lost the thick

I wish they'd also make a marvel utlimate alliance 3.

If my nigga Spawn actually makes it into Injustice 2 then that's on my list

If my nigga Venom makes it into MvC then that's on my list too

Only if they have movie costumes pack.

My nigger. You know what's up.

Who you want in famalam?

>have to pay extra to snikt bubs, possibly not snikt bubs at all

I'm getting neither. The character models look like McDonald happy meal toys. I would prefer they go back to sprite based characters.

Hellboy, the Goon, and SCUD in Injustice 2 but I don't expect Boon to come through.

In MVC I want at least Vile and Protoman but I'd be really happy if I got one of them. For Marvel's side, I'd like the Irredeemable incarnation of Ant-Man, as well as the Hank Pym version of Ultron with a stand-type meter. I also really want to see Boomerang, but I'm not counting on it.

Silver Surfer and a Star-Lord would be really nice too, if the latter represents more than just the movie version.

Both.

Injustice 2 just sorta dropped off of the face of the earth though, they haven't shown off a new character in like 4 months.

If you like sprites so much why don't you just play fighting games that still use them?

thats not even a question

I hope we get nostalgic costumes for every character
I hope we get multiple versions of the stages, I want an Asgard stage and a x high way stage not really interested in the fusion

If Eddie Brock isn't in with a Venom, Anti-Venom, and Toxin skin then I ain't buyin shit.

With his big demon fisty thing he'd actually be a pretty good addition imo.

And is that question, Are you a waifu fag that cares more about video game girls than actual gameplay?

Evil looking creatures who are heroes or anti-heroes are my fucking jam. You my nigga.

MvCI despite the fact that it's already confirmed to suck with no assists and gems

Since im not a scrub I have enough time to care about other meaningless things like visuals and aesthetics.
Also, NR games feelts damm stiff, and the input buffer is a stupid mechanic.

Post them boys.

man thing
flash venom
star lord that is like the DnA run is what I want
Blackbolt

Roll
Edward Falcon
Gene
black Tiger

those are all the new comers I need

this one's reasonably solid except

>bucky and punisher who would play pretty much the same
>roll when you could have zero, or vice versa
>THREE resident evil reps???
>3 darkstalkers reps lolno ;_;

besides hunk who I love but has no chance of ever getting in and Zero who I feel should be dlc and replaced with tron, this is pretty reasonable

Roster wish list time?

>charged gun
>charged sword
>grapples
>grabs
>have a Stand
Trish instead of him for 3 was pretty much forced

>no onimusha rep that uses an actors likeness
>classic venom
you did one thing right but another wrong like the list though

If he cared about gameplay why the fuck would he play Injustice?

They made her look more accurate to her source material.

Why isn't there Marvel vs DC stuff?

Are the companies both just too stuck up their own ass?

Are you blind?

Both of these characters look way younger than they should.

there was but the new marvel comics head said he will never let it happen again because he can not make 100 percent of the profits

what kind of fuck buys this shit

Not without Katt.

Rev up those Katt rosters.

Just gonna buy MvC

Fuck netherealm, they suck, MKX is shit and Injustass is shit, they could have used DC better

KI is the only western fightin' that's good but that is walled away with win 10 cancer and xbox bullshit

Yes. Supposedly Marvel VS DC was a project Capcom considered making around the same tie they were making X-Men COTA and Darkstalkers. It fell through because neither company would allow their characters to be beaten by those of the rival company,

not gonna happend bro

>Kattfags
Well that was quick

I'm mad about everything announced for mvc so far but I know I'm just going to buy it anyway

Literal bullshit

you

I like your taste in reaction images

Shouldn't make people stop caring.

FOOT DIVE

How is the first injustice's story mode?

bretty good to be honest, MK9 is better though.

Look, I like Katt too but don't spam the thread with Katt images like what you did in the last thread

oh shit, my nigga.

not true at all, the only true thing is that the EiC of marvel at the moment said he will never let it happen

mahvel of course. Fuck dial in combos

Nothing special. Not terrible though

Supergirl is a teenager. Carol probably looks young for movie synergy since Brie Larson is playing her

She got... nerfed

But Marvel is also mostly chains

To add to these: if he doesn't do crazy shit with his tongue like MvC1/2 no buy.

chains =/= dial in

She looks way younger than Brie Larson too.

I'm talking under 13.

>I'm talking under 13.

I don't see it

Okay.

Where the fuck are Morrigan's tits?
Like they shrank them, but forgot that they're still showing. What's the fucking point

To avoid the "mika assslap" drama again.

they'll probably be bigger in the final version.

they're huge in her level 3 super, just the standing pose got reduced.

>I'm talking under 13.
Sounds like you have face-blindness bro; I'd get checked for autism, if I were you.

>mika assslap" drama again.
Explain? Never heard of this

Morrigan's always had tits though. Even in the 3D games.
Cammy has fucking visible nips even.

im getting both fuck your company war shit

Injustice only. MvC looks awful and probably will be, with D*sney and nuCapcom at the helm.

I refuse to support Marvel.

this retard again

Sorry for insulting your perfect anime-looking waifu.

>BoF
LMAO2KAT

why

U better be sorry

Leave Ingridfag

A number of reasons mostly stemming from choices they make regarding their comic branch. Or would comics be their core since that's how they started? Not sure about the business terms.

Injustice 2. Gonna main Bane and Doomsday.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1NrENvIvPo

its a camera angle tweek cause enough people online bitched about it.

Airdashers are all well and good but I prefer my fighting games to be a bit... meteor

so nothing

you'll do better next time

I'll be buying both. I buy every major fighting game. My wallet's happy that the arcsys cycle has slowed down a bit.

no you will everything looks fine to me

I wish

MvC would be better without Marvel.

The same is true of Marvel comics.

>Cpt Com
>Plasma Sword
>Batsu
>Asura
>Ingrid

This my nigga right here

how

I hope they announce pair play for Infinite. Cmon Capcom.

Not him, but your opinion is irrelevant.

Because Mickey Marvel's writers are terrible and are doing everything they can to ruin the legacies laid down when Marvel comics were good.

tell me why Marvel is so bad

still telling me nothing whats so bad about the movies

Spiderman, Vile, Frank West, and Venom

Have you read the comics lately?

Thor is "unworthy" and Jane Foster is using his name and hammer.
Captain America is a Hydra Agent and has been replaced by Falcon, who's fighting white supremacists.
Miss Marvel is now a little muslim girl who had a special issue telling everyone to go vote for Hillary.
They killed the Hulk and replaced him with Amadeus Cho.
They've got a book where Vision's "teenage daughter" argues with the new Miss Marvel about """microaggressions."""

It's far beyond the realm of self parody at this point. The movies are bland, mediocre marketable slop, as to be expected of D*sney, but the comics – the things that make Marvel Marvel – are absolute garbage.

Like Mega Man X?

To be perfectly honest, I wish Neatherrealm was making MK 11 instead of wasting time on Injustice.

And I wish Capcom was spending the man power and budget to better fix SFV then waste time on another fighting game.

except marvel comics is not controlled by disney even in the slightest way nice try retard.

5 is a lost cause. Marvel and ESPN under papa Disney are actually backing Infinite this time around so expect it to be big.