What is the easest game to get immersed in?

What is the easest game to get immersed in?

There is none. It's all up to YOU, to LET yourself be immersed.

rally made me think

Planning to knock down a house with that hammer OP?

Time to immerse myself with some Tetris and Minesweeper

My Summer Car

Yume Nikki

Red Dead Redemption

I want to play this game but I do not know how to assemble an entire engine.
Could I still make shitty engines or would I not be able to play at all?

This, actually. Why are you EXPECTING a game to make you feel immersed, rather than immersing yourself in it?

New Vegas

STALKER
System Shock 2

youll be fine. I dont know shit about cars. You'll be able to piece it together. If not then use a guide,there are plenty of them.

The game is fun

Postal 2

not this one.

The most "immersive" games I've played in the last few years are the original Mass Effect and Metro 2033.

Pathologic.

that's a cool hammer, does it do anything special?

any game without
>dynamic difficulty
>linear quests
>unrealistic human level scaling i.e omnipotent lvl50 guards. undead liches are fine but fuck that shit
>needing to 150 mods to be a somewhat immersive experience, unstable clusterfuck
I can't remember the last time I got immersed in a computer game.

oh and
>save scumming
sure, let's just remove any sense of accomplishment from the game
>self control
No, because you're always comparing yourself to others playing the same game and if they can cheat you are being unfairly handicapped.
Devs don't get this, they're only out to make a buck and think more features = better game.

I think it drains stamina in vanilla

not with that attitude.

was just a normal weapon with no effect when i found it. I gave it a lightning enchant.

X-COM
When you see those rookies blossom into the supersoldiers you know they would become, you feel proud as they effortlessly kill ayys. When they take lethal damage because of a fuckup, you feel despair in equal measures

playing minesweeper really made me feel like an EOD guy in Iraq 10/10 immersion

I though it was Volendrung? Maybe you got an unenchanted replica, because the enchanted version comes from a daedric lord quest

Volendrung is a two hander. So probably just a mod that uses the same model for a one hand weapon.

For me? STALKER
but Witcher 3 is probably easier for immersion

This one for me

Skyrim, with all its flaws, is just comfy as fuck too

Red Orchestra 2

Min. HUD,
Realistic sounds
Everyone adopts accents of their factionand the in game voices are true repersentations in actual languages

>compass
>crosshair
>additional opaque icons in the top left corner, ready to be obstructed by info popups, case in point:
Step it up.

nah nigga just savescum and get then back to life nigga