This game will be trash.

/thread

It was glorious. I remember things like

>indie lol
>nooone wants this
>its going to fail
>the market has spoken
>never going to be funded

The day it was funded was the greatest day of my life. Immediately i made a thread. I laugh. I celebrated. The amount of butthurt, the amount of goalpost moving, it still continues to this day.

>b-b-but they had to add extra characters!
>they...they had to extend the deadline

Sorry. You fucking lost. You fucking lost. Hard

The time was extended,etc. and they barely met their goal.
They literally begged people for pity money.

This is not a game that everyone was on board for and normally would not have made it. That's a bad sign right there when they can't even do the easy part of just pitching their idea properly, EVEN when they namedrop classics like Valkyrie Profile. It was pathetic.

sorry

F U N D E D
U
N
D
E
D

>they barely met their goal.
Yeah, 125% sure is "barely". That's not even counting all the donations since.

>EVEN when they namedrop classics like Valkyrie Profile
Christ you're retarded, namedropping Valkyrie Profile means nothing to almost anyone.

Wrong about it being funded? Yes.

Wrong about it being shit? Nope.

Except MikeZ had to beg Indiegogo to extend the deadline for another month and bring even more third partys onboard to shill

And?

F U N D E D
U
N
D
E
D

even made stretch goals, lol. Animation done by trigger

>i wasted money on garbage and the people who think i'm an idiot are the real losers

ok pal

sorry kid

you lost

So where is the game?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

>tfw your crowdfunding game is so successful TRIGGER wants to make an animation for it

Christ, it feels good

fpbp

But what if the game turns out to be a piece of shit?

>telling anyone they were wrong about a game turning out to be shit BEFORE it releases
Literally what. Mighty#9 shits were doing this too and they got btfo

>garbage game gets funded
>will be a garbage game when finished
>made by a studio that produces garbage
>constant begging and pandering for money

Who is losing anything in this situation anyway? Idiots who threw money at this game are going to get the trash they deserve in return and anyone who laughed at this game and didn't donate can just walk away knowing they didn't spend any money on it. Seems like everyone wins.

>still mad

>indie games
All they do nowadays is cash out on nostalgiafags by copying shit that's already been done, you're better off going back and playing the shit they copied.

I know that feel bro, me and a couple friends threw down $500 on the kickstarter.

So? Do you tihnk I'm gonna buy or even pirate it?
Why do I care if beggars survive one more day?

>Yeah, 125% sure is "barely". That's not even counting all the donations since.

Yes that's barely. Compared to projects like Torment, Yooka, Bloodstained or even MN9 it scrabed by even WITH the extended time and tons of begging. It's pathetic.

>Christ you're retarded, namedropping Valkyrie Profile means nothing to almost anyone.

Totally. Meanwhile all those shitty deviantart designs and their own "original" ideas sure got everyone hyped enough to throw tons of money their way.

It's sad how you consider this project a success and think people actually care. Hell this reply right now is out of pity.

Do they even have anything to show for this project yet?

Yup! fully playable demo that was created prior to funding being reached along with consistent updates and developer streams. Games coming along nicely

F U N D E D
U
N
D
E
D

>Do they even have anything to show for this project yet?

Beyond that shit demo? No.
They'll probably release the "finished" version 3-4 years from now and it'll be swimming in 6s and 7s with the random 9 pity score.

But l fucking backed this game because of my love of cute, brown anime girls.

l swear you faggot gabulgerbers ruined this board worse than the tortanic redditors.

release date 2018

I smell shill/dev thread. Thread hidden.

And nothing will change it

That's fairly generous. It'll get one 10 from a site who has connections to the dev team. Otherwise it'll be a typical case where the metacritic gives it a glowing 81 and users give it a 52.

lol, cant wait for you fags to get blown out

9's across the board. Easily

What will this game bring to the table to garner those scores?

What about this game are you even looking forward to?

it's a shill thread, don't give them replies, they're trying to market their failed game

>excellent combat system that blends turn based action with real time combat
>amzing (literally the best in the industry) animation
>incredibly vivid characters written by the best of the best
>cute girls

Yeah. You're going to get blown out.

The whole

>b..but what will it do ne...new!
>it...it had to be extended!

Yeah. Damage control. We won

All those other games you mentioned had lower base goals and relied on stretch goal baiting to get as much money as they did. And they all relied on "namedropping" much, much more popular franchises than Valkyrie Profile AND having the involvement of one person or a handful of people who worked originally worked on said franchises.

But no one did want it, and they had to get their e-celeb pals to shill it relentlessly.

/thread

fpbp

why is there still posting, watch them get btfo by the resident autists they hate

Constantly

>But no one did want it

???

But it got funded? And reached stretch goals. Kind of strange for noone wanting it.

You lose.

No one gave a shit about it until they saw their favorite e-celebs shilling it. No one gives a fuck about this game and it won't sell well.

Doesnt matter

F U N D E D
U
N
D
E
D

it's unwanted shit, just like "charge over 100 grand for a sprite" skullgarbage

Generally I dislike the whole shill thing, but I genuinely believe that Indivisible threads are started by LZ staff.

So did that Dreamcast game. It's going to be great right?

And unlike this game games like Yooka-Laylee is actually being developed by real professionals with the portfolio to back it up.
They have not only produced a stronger and more complete demo (at release and several afterwards), but they're almost done with the game.

You see unlike this game Yooka-Laylee will actually be a good game. We know this for multiple reasons, one of them is actually seeing the progress (again, unlike this game where we have seen jack shit so far).

sure, whatever

FUNDED

Pardon the phrasing: unless you're a false-flagging marketing plant, why bother posting? It's clearly the same 2 assholes spouting childish, purposefully inflammatory remarks about a game that won't be released for another two years at least. Anything can happen in the interim.
Just ignore the thread like I'm going to do and let it die.

>Generally I dislike the whole shill thing, but I genuinely believe that Indivisible threads are started by LZ staff.

Of course they are. I had forgotten that this game even existed before this thread and 10 minutes from now I'll forget about it.
This is their desperate attempt to try and stay relevant when they have nothing to show.

so upset

Look at these posts. Some of them literally say "we won."
Its obvious who is making these threads.

Not really.

F U N D E D
U
N
D
E
D

>The day it was funded was the greatest day of my life.
Wow really? That's not as big of a boast as you think it is.
>You fucking lost. Hard
All this revisionist retelling makes me think you're Argentinian. It was a photo finish.

>revisionist

how ironic

Sorry. You lose. Not a goddamn thing you can do. Funded.

Sup Forums was SO sure it wasnt going to be funded. SOOOOOO sure noone wanted it

But...Whats that? Funded? And reached stretch goals?
Lol

Cool, it drained literally all it's consumer base to cover production costs. That's such a victory, I mean pyrrhic victories are still victories after all.

What are some actually good indie games that are coming out?

Happening again, right before my very eyes.

Please reply to this post with how totally not mad you are.

>such a victory

Yup! FUNDED

Thread is against the rules, hide it and move on. It's just sad and desperate at this point just like this "game"

>keep getting blown the fuck out
>"u-u so mad bro!"

It's actually pretty funny how deep in denial and how are you shill.
No "fan" would do what you do, which makes it 100% clear you're a sad pathetic dev that is massively insecure about the "game" you're making.
Things are not looking good, eh?

Talentless hack devs can't even develop their own engine and have to use the hugely unoptimized Unity Engine. Game looks like it could have been done a decade ago but requires more demanding hardware than GTA V. I wouldn't be surprised if the console versions suffer from performance issues just like many other Unity games in the past.

>implying it was funded
It had it's campaign extended past the deadline and then got turbo-shilled to barely scrape by.

What's the name of this game again? I legitimately forgot.

i cant get blown out

the game was funded

F U N D ED
U
N
D
E
D

>implying it was funded

It was!

FUNDED

Stretch goals too! Trigger wants to animate its opening

Just like that Homestuck game, amirite?

>offer no credible insight into the qualities of the game
>desperately focus on the sole fact that it was "FUNDED"

Is this all a ruse to make fans of this game look terrible?

>that feel when the game was funded despite all the shitposting and all they can do is move goalposts

mighty number 9 was also funded.

G O A L
P
O
S
T
S

so was this game

Uh no. Having to extend your deadline well past it's due date is NOT being funded. Being funded is being funded by the original due date. IGG just extended it because they wanted the project to succeed and would have kept extending it no matter how long it took.

They have basically already used up their entire customer base funding this shit in order to get more money from their publisher/investor with the understanding it would sell more copies AFTER it was funded. This shit is going to flop. The only copies it will sell will be the ones already sold via the IGG campaign.

>extend your deadline well past it's due date is NOT being funded

actually it is

FUNDED

>mfw I don't give a shit about the game either but still laugh at butthurt fags like you

>Talentless hack devs can't even develop their own engine

It makes the most sense to use established engines unless you're a bigger company for these types of games for multiple reasons.
Only a compelte retard would want to develop a new engine before they can even start working on a game when FREE engines are out there.
For fucks sake any joker can download and practice Unreal Engine until they can land a job at a dev studio and it's guaranteed to be a better engine and stronger portfolio that whatever heap of shit some amateur coders waste their time shitting out.

Actually it's FUNDED*

*After twice the original goal time limit.

Talk about moving goal posts, lel. Amirite

Not him but I actually can't remember the name of it.

Yup!

Funded!

By your logic every single failed Kickstarter is FUNDED if only Kickstarter would see it in their hearts to extend deadlines by double.

>It makes the most sense to use established engines unless you're a bigger company for these types of games for multiple reasons.

Even if it means that a game that could have run at 60 FPS on consoles due to the simplicity of its scope and visuals will have to be bogged down to 30 FPS with drops because the devs took the cheap and lazy way out and used Unity? You're an apologist fuck with no standards.

whatever you say

i want to buy Mariel's game!

He's trolling or shilling, leave the thread. He's made it clear the only thing he can do is keep reposting funded because the only thing close to an achievement this project will amount to and he knows it. Otherwise he would actually talk about the great qualities this project possess.

>all those deluded retards thinking that getting funded means everything will be fine

>30 Unique posters
Fuck off OP no one gives a fuck about your shit game

>Come on coach, give us an extra 3 hours, we can totally win this football match!
>WE'RE CHAMPIONS LOL

Kek, Lab Zero is THAT KID the developer.

>projecting
>calling shill
>calling troll

And no matter what, the game is funded.

pic unrelated?

>361023594

And we won in the end

>goalposts
Yeah, you keep running away from them. All the shitposting I remember from last year focused primarily on how shit the game looked/played with a secondary implication that it would underperform during funding as a result.

Now you make a thread to claim the game is going to "BTFO" its detractors solely by virtue of it being funded. This completely ignores the fact that the studio has a dubious track record and the game itself doesn't really look that impressive. There has also been no information provided to rebuke the claims that the game would be shit which was the main point of most detractors anyway.

It sure got funded though, so I guess it doesn't really even have to be a game worth playing anymore.

Know how I know you're underage and unemployed? Or possibly just someone 20+ of age living off their parents? You lack understanding that comes from living in the real world.

I know literally nothing about this game except it's from the Skullgirls people and the demo on PS4 was kinda mediocre, redpill me

The fate of all who fall for Lab Zero's tricks.

whatever you say

games releasing 2018 due to surpassing fundraising

Good to know
Day 1 pirate

every thread about this game ends with 200 post calling anyone who disagrees with them shills and endless shitposting
how can the simple fact that a indie game got funded trigger Sup Forums so much

>Wait guys, we need more time, we talked to Indigogo and they said it'd be okay to release in 2020!
Calling it now.

>>all those deluded retards

It's just one retard and it's a dev. It blows my mind people are still feeding his desperate thread and posts replies.

This thread perfectly mirrors the project itself. From how empty of game progress it is to the desperation from the creator.