The first Souls game

>The first Souls game

What went wrong, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7a7Sh82Mzdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing. The difficulty curve is kind of bad, but if you can get past death mountain you're good to go

I don't know. On paper it sounds like a game I should love, yet I never get more than an hour in and stop playing. Just can't get into it. beatsa measta.

Nothing i love zelda II

Top 3 Zelda games.

>What went wrong, Sup Forums?

too hard, but it's better than zelda 1

Zelda 1 is dope though.

wtf is this meme about Zelda 2 being hard?
anytime you're low on health, you just farm the blue drops for health potions. that, plus the jumping downward strikes and you're golden

yes, it is

and zelda ii is even better

How the fuck is it a souls game?
>No stamina
>Completely different gameplay
>No souls to lose upon death
>Easier than souls games
.Can you please kill yourself?

>>The first Souls game

Wrong pic, OP

I'm not saying its hard, im asking why people don't like it.

Someone on the internet said it was the black sheep of the series, and we didn't get anymore like it. Alternatively, Sup Forums today couldn't get past Goriya.

Anyone who doesn't like this game needs to learn to gitgud, I beat this shit when I was 6 or 7.
To this day the original Castlevania still pushes my shit in though.

I'd say getting to the Dark Palace is the second big difficulty jump
some of those tunnels filled with poes are horseshit

I enjoyed this and Castlevania.

CV2 can die in a hole though.

Just beat Zelda 2 after 27 odd years.

Only with save states thou :(

Its a meme user, anytime a game is actually challenging people will inevitably say it's "souls-like" because that's the only reference they have of hard games.

>Implying souls are hard
>Implying the word is not tedious

>The First Soul game

I hate this stupid shit of being retarded

No faggot Souls game did not invent difficulty the first Soul Game was Demon's Souls

OP here

I find it fucking hilarious how all you faggots are getting mad because I said it was the first Souls game XD

Get fucking baited

I want to like Zelda I, but it feels almost too open.
After the first dungeon or two I always kind of just get lost and lose interest, and I'd feel shitty using a walkthrough.

I fucking love Castlevania. One of the few games that's balls-crushingly hard but doesn't feel unfair. You know exactly how you fucked up and what you should do next time. Then when you do get it right, you feel like a goddamn boss.

I've only played Zelda games until Ocarina of Time and Zelda II is my favorite.

If I remember correctly, the original NES cartridge came with a map, so don't feel bad for having a tab open.

Zelda II is fucking amazing.

>Easier than souls games

I don't think anything in any souls game made me die as much as I did in that final palace

The game was pretty much made with kids sharing information on the school bus in mind. Don't feel bad for using a guide.

>Easier than souls games

Ok, this is complete bait.

Played through the first 2 Zelda games for the first time earlier this year. While I loved both of them I did enjoy 2 quite a bit more. So nothing went wrong; it was a great sequel to a great game.

Atmospherically, Dark Souls is the direction that the Zelda series should have went in.

Zelda 2 really does feel like a souls game not because of the difficulty, but because of the dark fantasy theme it sort of has going for it.

>it's another Zelda is a dark souls game

Holy fuck you Nintentoddlers,
/dark souls babies need to shut the fuck up.

Best Zelda Palace theme? Yes YES ?
youtu.be/7a7Sh82Mzdc

DON'T LOOK INTO THE DEATH STAR, OR YOU WILL DIE.