What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

>We are making a corruption themed expansion and paladin is the only class that stands against it, let's make an opposite themed card for him!

>LIVE, INSECT

>BY FIRE BE CLEANSED?

He's literally the same guy.

Most paladin cards suck cock, but Ragnaros Lightlord and Tirion are the best class legendaries so it kinda evens out

STORIES

The light always prevails.

>HE

I hate this nigga so much

I don't know man he seems to be the least of the problem. I fucking hate aggro decks though.

I just got back into hs and mostly just have basic shit so I'm having trouble dealing with all the reno decks; especially since I can't craft one myself

Why must Blizzard pain me so

HAS

WHO GOES THAR

>He doesn't corrupt demons with light

>lol this will piss off the autistic lore fans

'I'M' IN CHARGE NOW

Sackston Haaaaaaaaale!

OPPAI

That's actually one of the best card because unlike ragnaros you get a saying in the rng.

In spite of being creatively bankrupt it's actually a super dope card. Powerful but not broken and fun too.

WE'RE GONNA BE RICH!

Face hunters dont deserve anything tbqh

Stop playing cancer decks and l2p

>make him unable to attack like ragnaros

Wow its fixed now

They are using hearthstone to write fanfiction about their own lore. So it's just a bunch of "what if?"s. That's it.

I like the card, but it is dumb that it's Ragnaros. Not enough length to the game yet to justify alternates of existing cards like Deathwing, etc. You could substitute Rag with any paladin really and have the effect go off.

but the memes

>paladin is the only class that stands against it
Wait what

Easter egg to the past or the futur of WOW

can you fuckin idiots stop being all secretive and just explain what the fuck the OP is talking about

>no lightlord skin for ragnaros in HotS
indeed, what were they thinking?

Play Shadowverse

bad card

>Anime
Sorry i'm not 12

dead game

>the "play shadowverse" shill appears
EVERY SINGLE TIME

Basics midrange is literally the best deck against reno. If you get ahead you stay ahead, and them healing 30 once per game wont help against the fact that your deck is more consistent with sticky minions that will drop it back down to 15 on the next turn anyway.

I wouldn't mind Shadowverse if it was all anime or all not-anime. I just can't stand the artstyle clash.

Haha, he's wearing a dress

this is Sup Forums
for videogames
not Sup Forums
for ahahahahalookatthatgrownmanwhofapstoliterallychildrenfromakoreancardgame

>tfw want to make a fun paladin deck but this legendary is what actually makes paladin playable and I don't have it
free to play is suffering. If I had justicar and lightlord I wouldn't have to play budget aggro garbage.

If you don't like anime you don't belong on Sup Forums

see

They should have made it so this one couldn't attack either

BY FIRE BE CLEANSED

Mrglgrl

>play shitcards + reno
>win vs golden netdecks
my sides

Golems are a girl's best friend!