People on Sup Forums actually bought this

>People on Sup Forums actually bought this

ahahahahahhhahaha....

*breathes in*

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>He post this everyday for free

>*action*
>typing the same two letters to simulate laughter

why is this allowed?

>unironic *actions*
kill yourself underage nigger

I love this bundle.
Thanks to you retards you can buy every single game out of it on keysites for a dollar.

I can pick what i like without having to deal or pay for the additional garbage.

this desu
not like there's anything worth buying anyway

because it tricks people who would have normally waited to see what they are even buying into getting the bundle before even more digital copies are "sold out"

This post is nothing but pure, unfiltered autism

Any more rumors other than guacamelle Christmas?

>going to humblebundle.com actually redirects to the books bundle
really makes you think

>sold out of keys

and this...is why pirating will never go away

I stopped buying bundles a long time ago when I realized my steam library was filled to the brim with shit I'll never play

the only thinking brain in this thread

I never started buying bundles because people would just gift me the games in those bundles.

How come people aren't standing up to this and openly boycotting it? Not only this bundle is hosted by literal scammers, they also ask you to pay $30 for mystery games which all turned out garbage.

>openly
The stats speak for themselves. Just don't buy it.

Yeah I'm set for the next couple years.

Because people are easily lured in which seemingly low prices.

In that entire list the only one even remotely worth it is psychonauts and I'm pretty sure it alone is cheaper on steam plus I bought it years ago anyway back in 09 I'm pretty sure

>Partially sold out

Partially? what does that even mean?

I means you might or might not get it but you first have to shell out the money to see which of both is true :^)

probably because its for charity

>charity

"charity", don't give me that shit.

Humble make a fuck load of money. If people want to donate, they donate to a charity. When they want games, they buy a games bundle. Deliver on the games, or take the bundle down.

>they also ask you to pay $30 for mystery games which all turned out garbage

what else did you expect?

that's like people expecting Sony to handout AAA tier games every month for PS+ subscribers

this

Occasionally I buy a bundle when I want 1 game from it and the deal is better than what it usually goes on sale for and then drop the other keys on Sup Forums
But that happens maybe once a year

>So fat he has to breath in the middle of a laugh.

Hit the gym, lardo.

I can't into humble anymore.

80% of the stuff in them is Steam only, and 90% is "literally who"-tier.

This bundle is for the children and autists who spend every evening in December watching the Yogscast stream.

This is by far the worst bundle I've seen quantity/quality wise. It's Indiegala bundle bad

They even have a fucking f2p clicker game in there.

>Out of stock
>Digital games

WE'RE GETTING THERE BOYS.
PRE-ORDER OUT TO ENSURE YOUR DIGITAL COPY, WE MIGHT GET OUT OF DEM DIGITAL KEYS.