Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFmIZrDyFPI
youtube.com/watch?v=81TNABUsTno
youtube.com/watch?v=KDpsLgOQBAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but i played it and the sequel too

i did tho
The sequel was surprisingly even better

Also, sequel to the 3DS spinoff fucking when?

I did.
And the sequel.
Both are definitely somewhere on my list of favorite games.

I tried several times, but despite loving adventure games - and visual novels and whatever - I can't get into it. I don't really like the writing, which makes the conversations a pain because I find the dialogue weak and padded, and the animations make it even more of a slog.

It's one of those games I keep coming back to because I feel like I should like it, but I never get very far.

Is it on steam? If not you know why.

It was great fun, but was kinda lacking in suspense. You never really felt threatened throughout the game. Still love it doe

>will never get to see Kyle Hyde again
Why live?

Yeah but
>When Will pulls out a fucking gun in 2 will always stick with me

>that time Kyle gave money to a faggot and it ended up in a gameover

But I did. However I am still looking for a cheap copy of the sequel, since I can't stand emulating it and I can't be half assed to hack my 3DS.

There's a fucking NDS emulator

THERE'S NO EXCUSE

I felt pretty threatened at the end of 1 when you literally die of asphyxiation if you don't solve the puzzle fast enough.

RIP Cing, sorry I pirated all of your games

protagonist is a blond guy

unplayable

>Playing on 3ds
>Don't have the light you need to see the numbers
>3ds is ips; viewing angles too good, backlit too well to actually see the numbers
>Have to wait until my friend finds his old ds so I can actually fucking finish the game
The. Worst.

>that time you get a game over for getting drunk with Dunning

Both Hotel Dusk and Last Window had this strange air of comfyness to them despite being set in run-down places full of people with issues and things to hide, maybe it was the writing and the artstyle/animations. Whenever a character finally opened up and smiled after talking to them, it always felt really genuine.

I did and it was boring and anti climatic. Another Code is better.

>tfw started Last Window thinking Tony would be a Louie rip-off
>now can't decide if I like Tony or Louie better

Takes a few chapters to get going, Hyde's likeable but not immediately so. Pretty much had no gameplay either, the puzzles were barely even puzzles most of the time.

>that part in Last Window where you had to prevent that one chick from committing suicide

She was so cute.

post your drawings

I don't know why I actually tried to
Maybe it's because I'm lonely

Kyle's stupid-ass smile after he finishes dinner on Hotel Dusk was probably the happiest a game has ever made me.

Nice job

Not bad user, with practice you can only get better.

what the best part of the game and why it is paperclips?

Possibly the best english translation ever for a nippon game. Seriously the dialogues are great.

I'd say The Last Story was another strong contender. Nintendo of Europe's localization team was awesome during the seventh gen, it's a goddamn shame they had to be downsized. Should've killed NoA's Memehouse instead.

Seriously, the writing is so good.

tony sucks

the real deuteragonist of last window is dylan

I played Hotel Dusk but Last Window was never released here and I know I missed out since Hotel Dusk is my favorite DS game ever and the most underrated masterpiece I always recommend.

DS games are region free

I only played the first one, it was great but the puzzles got a little bit ridiculous in the end.

>the animations make it even more of a slog.
The animations are beautiful, you donut.

Is it better to buy Hotel Dusk and Last Window and play on my 3DS or to Emulate them?

>pirated this game
>pirated all of cing's ds games
>cing is now bankrupt
It's all my fault guys, I'm so sorry

>pirated the games after they went bankrupt
Haha, not my fault!
;_;

It was a bad game with horrible pacing issue that people only like because 1) detective game are sort of a rarity 2) it had a really good artist on board

Famicom tantei club on the snes is better, there, i said it

>Famicom tantei club
Literally who

Yeah, the game was interesting and I got stuck a lot but I had fun with it.

Have a video I can't explain.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFmIZrDyFPI

It was boring as shit.

Looks like something you would see out of newgrounds.

How about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=81TNABUsTno

Same guy

>tfw he never did louis

It's probably you. lol.

>Also, sequel to the 3DS spinoff fucking when?

It was a whole 90 minutes of garbage. I can't believe people paid $6 for that scam.

cause like the majority of all Nintendo fans
I didn't play any Nintendo games that dbr have Mario or Zelda

my computer I was emulating it on crashed

I would pick it up again if there was a way to emulate ds games on a hacked 3ds

I got the game but never bothered to finish it.

Kinda lost interest when I first met that cheeky little girl. No diea why.

She'll never come back

I'm replaying it right now actually

Louie was already redeemed since the beginning. I like Tony, but he was a scumbag all along and you had to give him a large sum to redeem him.

I did. I even bought the sequel, but I've never finished either of them because I took a break from the first game and now when I go back to it I have no idea what I'm doing and don't want to restart
What I played was great though and I love the soundtracks, they're great for putting on in the background while I'm trying to chill and do art stuff. Really sad we won't get more

youtube.com/watch?v=KDpsLgOQBAc

I did but I stopped playing the sequel because some user spoiled me and I lost the drive to play it anymore.

Another Code = Great game
Hotel Dusk = Wonderful game
The Last Window = Great game but slightly worse than another code

>Another Code
Great but I'm still mad I got cheated out of the True ending and the last part of the ghost's memories because at the very end of the game I forgot to inspect some random stuff. Having to go online to get the answers you should have gotten playing normally felt kinda bad.

I got that ending without looking much stuff up but iirc you have to make photos of every important element.
Honestly I was finishing the game for the forth time or so and I didn't expected the true ending to trigger but it did.
And it was super satisfying.

I tried playing it twice. It's just so fucking boring. Nothing happens, you're just roaming a hotel having random conversations with the guests and staff. I assume something eventually happens but shit it must take over 5 hours for some kind of plot to form and for something interesting to happen.

Is Again any good?

Holy shit, it's Tim Heidecker.

You could put any game there and "Because there's a fuckin million games to play" would be an acceptable answer every time.

Whenever I tried to emulate it, all the 3d textures got messed up. I think I fixed it, but at the cost of breaking something else.

I own both, a shame there won't be more like it.

yes

Best Game Over 2bh.

Hack your 3ds and wait for ds roms from sd to become possible
christmas

> still no 3ds release to gauge possible sequel interest
Seriously Nintendo get it together

Why do good things always come to an end?

>saving a jpg
here you go