YOU THINK YOU DO

YOU THINK YOU DO

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11900138/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>goldsellers in chat
gg

Low level forever

Literally unplayable. Every single spawn is camped.

you think you ni hao but you gwalei

This played for 5 hours last night and only got to lvl 4.

Just like retail.

tried to do stratholme undead and we couldn't make it past the second pack due to lag

>tfw I got a ping of around 30

Once the lags stop I'll be golden.

>all these Russians.

PIRATEFAGS LOSE AGAIN!

strawpoll.me/11900138/r

>no hunter

fucking queer!

who /retrieving character list/ here

>in 2-3 weeks the PVP and AH will be ruined by Chinks because the main GM refuses to block Chink IPS.
at least Mulitboxing is Bannable still, right?

its like im playing on retail, truly the best vanilla experience

DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER

>mfw Blizzard has been hiring anti-nost shills for 8 months now and made no head-way, and with that money could have already just set up a legacy server

>YFW the anti-vanilla-private-realm arm of blizzard's legal team is funded with enough money to make vanilla servers possible

why dont you dickniggers just transfer over your nostalrius char?

I literally just heard about this and I'm downloading right now. I have a lvl 39 hunter and I cant wait to gank niggas. Shadowmeld by the main pathway in a zone 10 levels below you and gank whoever the fuck dares to walk by

pic related. can this shit download any slower? gg

People are only killing time until the fresh server opens.

>tfw can hear nostbull and my wife upstairs

ITS NOT FAIR

>tfw fresh pvp is still like a month away

feels bad man

>mac

You mean, great specs and quality for the same price as windows shitbooks that can be thrown away after a year?

Should i roll on the current pvp server or wait for the fresh one? Somehow the nostalrius transfer didn't even work so i have to start from lvl 1, but i don't want to start again on another server a month from now. What are the pros/cons?

wait, they are going to have 1 transfer sever and 1 fresh server? well shit, m8. IDK if I'm willing to reroll and level up a new char again...

heres something else for you to reaction face at:
>free macbook pro 15" from the place I'm working at, as its my work laptop

Besides, it should have no problem playing a 10 year old game

>laptops

I really want to play this but i'm not sure where I go about looking for the downloads and stuff.

Never played WoW, Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?

>nostbull and my wifes daughter are outside together

>great specs and quality
>macbook
>laptop

it is a laptop, you dense motherfucker

>laptop

>memeing coimprehension

>so poor you can't afford retail WoW
>so poor you can't afford a desktop

Not everyone is a NEET who doesn't leave his basement. There's absolutely nothing wrong with playing on laptop when away on vacation.

>Here, buy this turd! You can have it for $15 a month!
>No thanks, I would rather this free bar of gold
>LMAO WHAT ARE YOU? POOR?

Prep your wife for the nostbull, cuck

It's hard to exactly predict the future, but right now it looks like most people will switch to the fresh server and only geared lvl 60 fags who are unwilling to reroll will stay on the old ones, which will probably trigger a slow death.

>playing video games while on vacation

>There's absolutely nothing wrong with playing on laptop when away on vacation.

>he doesn't take his desktop on vacation

whats the point ? arent they just going to shut it down again??

STOP

Someone might wanna confirm or correct me, but I believe the servers are in Russia now. They basically laugh at USA copyright nonsense

>but I believe the servers are in Russia now.

Are Nostalrusfags the genwunners of WoW?

shut up, cuck
vanilla is literally the only wow you need to play

Blizzard didn't shut down Nost, the devs willingly complied with a C&D letter that literally every private server received. They were stupid enough to think that if they played along, Blizz would hear them out on the Legacy servers idea.

I don't think the server is currently based in Russia, but they will probably move it and just not cave into a C&D letter if they get one.

being an Australian player

>playing WoW ever again
No, thanks. But enjoy yourself.

kurva anyád Elodran

>Blizzard did not shut down the server
>server was shut down weeks before Legion launch because WoD was dying like crazy and even the Twitch streamer stopped playing retail

yea you are retarded if you don't think the server shut down because Blizzard.

The problem is that if they set up vanilla servers they're admitting that there's a demand to play them and pretty much saying "Yeah the current game is shit, here's something completely different and better". That could possibly weaken the public view of the current game even more which could lead to a decrease in sales which the shareholders definitely do not want.

just report all the russians, its clearly against the new rules they posted. Only english

Not much of a question when the answer is so obvious

If it makes you feel any better, everyone's ping is 300-600ms.

We're all Australians in spirit right now.

What's your ping lad? Is the 300ms is playable just a meme?

I thought the servers were in france and the owners were just russian.

Reporting non-American users is racism, and racism is a bannable offense.

usually 500+, its pretty terrible for a caster

That could be it, I'm not 100% sure user.

Fuck off normie

I doubt it, I live in Denmark and I get a ping of 300ms, despite the 10ft render distance.
I'm guessing the servers are hosted somewhere in china or some shit.

also everyone is getting bant for some reason

I'm Aussie and I get about 350ms~

It's shit but it's not so different from regular retail WoW before ACTUAL Oceanic servers were introduced.

>and racism is a bannable offense.

nost confirmed cuckserver

crestfall when?

chinks rangebanned

>bobs burgers

Wow just like every MMO ever on release!

I got a laptop to "get out more". I still find no reason to "get out more", I'm even at this moment of typing doing a 30 day "no videogames" test on myself so I'm sitting at the laptop instead of my PC which I've unplugged and moved to another room.
I'm on the 7th day and I have yet to find any reason to do anything. Instead I'm just boring myself with a weak laptop. I get home from work and I go straight to the laptop, without the ability to play any game and with a significantly slower internet browsing.
I'm giving myself until Jan 10 (roughly a month) without my PC and this is only to see if I'm truly obsessed. I don't think I am, there just ISN'T ANYTHING ELSE TO SPEND FREETIME ON where I live (outside of a tiny town, middle of nowhere).

well fuck. Looks like I can't play it. I hate macs sometimes...

(full disclaimer: I am a windows fag and my desktop is currently in storage while I'm on vacation in Japan)

>also everyone is getting bant for some reason
heres why people are getting banned.

packet loss lmao

Blizzard threatened them the same way they threaten every other server. Fact remains that Blizzard did not forcefully take down Nost, the devs did it themselves.

Russian here. Showed me 50-100 ms this morning. Now its like this.

this mother fucker....

Retailfags, why are you in this thread in the first place? You've got an awesome expansion (the best one so far, said by many) out there. Don't you have some m+ to grind? Daily AP farms? Balanced Pvp?

>Blizzard only paid the bronze package for this particular shill

That isn't the case at all, the only thing they'd be "admitting" is that there's enough players who enjoyed vanilla more than the current expansion to justify a legacy server.

It says nothing directly about the quality of either (even if we all know the truth)

Addons filter that shit real quick.

>I get a ping of 300ms, despite the 10ft render distance

Your graphical settings and latency aren't related to each other.

>Every spawn being camped
>Taking 2-3hrs to get through queue
>Get past that and 100s of level 60s sitting in opposite faction's starting zones so that you cant start a new character
>Finally 6+ hours later you get to play a bit
>Try to find a group but getting nonstop PMs about buying gold
>Banned due to packet loss looking like botting
>Servers shut down weeks later

I truly and utterly feel horrible for the people who are genuinely excited over Nost. Its going to fail and get shut down within a few months, which will be a crippling blow to the already depressed anons.

CRIMINALS! I'll have you all arrested and tried in the courts! You'll pay for this personal attack on Blizzard™!

Lads. C-can you PvP with 300 ping? I'm scared....

Anyone got a link to a working WoW 1.12.1 app for mac? The one on the elysium website doesn't work :/

>Servers are located in a hole in the ground in Russia
>Russian acting like the latency is ok

Most of us in a real country have 200ms+

the server has a cap of 10ft render distance

nostcucks were still shitting their diapers when wow came out

Yes, but you need to get that Aussie pride

I used to play a Rogue on a PVP server with 350ms back in the day, getting backstabs was a real fucking cunt of a time but it made Australians better PVP'ers all around because we were used to so much lag-compensation with our keyboard inputs.

so this is the power of nostalrius scripting...
whoah..

multiboxing should never be bannable, eat a dick baddie

>playing anything f2p
>all those ruskie subhumans

Can you believe someone of 30+ years is posting this?

its against the rules though

Got to Glad on 350ms dialup retail BC
Then Rank 1 in Wotlk same ms
Cata got R1 season 9 cyclone bg with 350ms

All as a rogue, it forced you to think faster and play multiple steps ahead of others.
That and US are literally braindead retarded when it comes to using your brain, best people i ever played with were fellow aussies

What's the most durable and useful class in PVP?

H Paladin.

You sure showed em

the server owners are chuckleshit baddies then

>no binds

Maybe you should fuck off back to retail, cuck

kek what a shithole

>russia
>somehow I ping 20 in italy

literally what

no its not, stop lying on the internet