Crash will beat Mario once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sEKXA1bkkkU
youtube.com/watch?v=JnEzz745zCo
youtube.com/watch?v=xGzKZFhW-S8
youtube.com/watch?v=1nX0k957cKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(You)

Go back to when it was just crash, coco, and cortex. None of the aku aku crap.

I'm sure Crash was trying to beat Sonic instead of Mario.

Crash do what ninten-don't

Yeah I think it was trying to beat both actually. The prototype title for crash was Sonic's ass because instead of being a sidescrolling 2d game, it was a 3d game that you would see from the back

WHOA

>remaster
I mean, I'm pretty excited for the game, but Crash will never beat Mario

Crash is nintendos worst nightmare. If this remaster sells really well it will we might even get some new shit.

Nintendrones are finished

>Hey plumber boy, mustache man

Yeah I'm really hoping this does well. It seems from speculation that CTR is secretly being remade.

youtu.be/sEKXA1bkkkU start at 11:28 and watch their reaction when she mentions CTR.

I prefer my platformers with movement physics

aku aku was there since the beginning.

>Mario has a new game coming out in 2017, all Crash has going for it are re-hashes of the same shit we saw 20 years ago
>Even back in the day, Mario 64 was better than all three Crash games (most likely sold more, too)
>Mario has always been relevant, Crash hasn't been relevant in years until now
>Being so deluded as to think that any Crash game could ever be better than any Mario game (not counting CDi/edu-tainment knock-off bullshit, of course)

Aku Aku was there before Coco you spastic.

You'd be surprised how little people care about Mario these days compared to the last few.
This all depends on the Switch. If people like it then yeah, if not then it's not outrageous to think Crash can beat him considering the PS4'S install base.

The Nintendo switch will be DOA

Spyro reboot when

I hope so too
these guys need a proper crossover game together, its been too long

please leave

>>Even back in the day, Mario 64 was better than all three Crash games (most likely sold more, too)
>>Mario has always been relevant, Crash hasn't been relevant in years until now
>>Being so deluded as to think that any Crash game could ever be better than any Mario game
Any Crash game is better than any Mario game. Nintendo can't get over Mario at all and they rely on Mario games nowadays. They can't realize they can't live just beating Zelda and Mario's dead horse forever.

>>Even back in the day, Mario 64 was better than all three Crash games (most likely sold more, too)
you fucking wish
Crash had better controls, level design, art direction and music
Mario 64 is overrated trash that should be forgotten like Glover

how come no one talks about the gameplay videos
youtube.com/watch?v=JnEzz745zCo

looks tasty

>Crash had better controls, level design, art direction and music
All of these are factually wrong

>Sony's mascot rises from the ashes after years of dormancy
>Sonyggers of course try to use him as console war bullshit
This is why Sonyggers don't have a mascot

Correct.

>Better controls
Not in the first game
>Level design and art direction
Hell yes

Bloodborne couldn't even outsell Splatoon

>YOU
MUST
>BE
18+
>TO
USE
>THIS
SITE

You must be 18+ to use this site
>You must be 18+ to use this site

Mario controls like he is on ice in ever level, all the levels are empty with flat colors and bland geometric shapes, Mario's art direction has always been meh not so much in the early games, but after World it went down hill, yeah the Music is so bland and uninspired

And you didn't even respond
to the fact that Mario and Zelda are a dead horse.

>Level Design
They are literally 2D corridors, basically the same shit Sonyggers give SM3DW for
>Art Direction
That debatable, the games are both cartoony platformers

I would even argue the first game's controls are not bad, they feel bad compared to 2 and 3, but you can still control crash really well in the first game

>Mario controls like he is on ice in ever level
I looked at this and just flat out didn't read the rest

he slides every time you move

>are a dead horse.
Nigger, We got one Mario platformer and one cart racer, and 3 party games on the N64

We got 3 Crash platformers, A cart racer AND a party game on the PS1, they literally had the exact same amount of games

or 3D world's levels are boring, not detailed, and piss poor easy

That's called "inertia" user. Crash didn't have any because the PS1 didn't get analog sticks until 1998

It has, you sperglord. Just because Crash isn't a slippery mess doesn't mean it doesn't have movement physics.

but if we take out the party and cart racing games, thats 3 Crash games to 1 Mario game

You really seem to have a double standard user, because that's what describes Crash 1's levels

>Inertia is a "slippery mess"
Now I've heard it all

Lol go watch someone play the remaster crash controls like ass.

D-do you mean Uka Uka? Because if not then I don't know what the hell you're getting at.

You can't sit there and tell me more people care about Crash than Mario nowadays, especially when he hasn't had a game for about 7 years

My god, Sonyggers can't even celebrate the return of their long forgotten icon without shitting on another company can they?

>Crash had better controls
The other points are more subjective but on the control issue, you are wrong

Mmmm, nice cherrypicking

Also I thought we were talking about 3D World, not 64?

Bump

Crash Team Racing is a better game than any Mario game can ever hope to be

Crash Team Racing was built off of Diddy Kong Racing, that's why

Diddy Kong Racing will never be topped

Every time a Nintenyearold engages in any arguments they get thoroughly rekt

Late 1997 actually

You're right about that first part, but CTR is a better game than DKR in every way.

Besides I didn't even mention DKR, why bring it up when I was specifically talking about Crash as compared to Mario? Is DKR a Mario game?

I wonder why they called him Crash

EAT THE FUCKING PIZZA

>but CTR is a better game than DKR in every way
Yeah no

Because he crashes into boxes

apu apustaja

>music is better and more memorable
>controls are tight and not handicapped by a retarded controller made for some unknown alien race
>graphics are better
>tracks are better
>more powerups, on top of that the pwoerups are iconic and all from previous Crash games

The only thing DKR has going for it is planes.

Feel free to counter my argument instead of just going "Yeah no"

Not him but the music in DKR is much better that CTRs, cmon now.

I like the DKR music well enough, but the style of CTR's music fits a racing game much better than DKR's bubblegummy stuff. And it's just so much damn catchier than DKR's music. Better at pumping you up during a race too.

Compare
youtube.com/watch?v=xGzKZFhW-S8

to
youtube.com/watch?v=1nX0k957cKE

I sure as hell know which one I prefer.

>>music is better and more memorable
Can't name one song from Crash Team Racing, meanwhile so many damn songs from Diddy Kong are still stuck in my head
>controls are tight and not handicapped by a retarded controller made for some unknown alien race
I'll give you that one
>>graphics are better
That for a fact is wrong, the characters in Diddy Kong Racing don't look like polygonal monstrosities (See: Nitrous Oxide)
>>tracks are better
Diddy Kong Racing has more diversity like planes and hovercrafts, you're stuck in a kart the entire time for CTR
>more powerups, on top of that the pwoerups are iconic and all from previous Crash games
Diddy Kong Racing has upgradable weapon though, and there's really only the crates and masks that are recognizable

Crash Bandicoot in moss carpet.

Playing tricks on you.

>polygonal monstrosities (See: Nitrous Oxide)

>Can't name one song from Crash Team Racing, meanwhile so many damn songs from Diddy Kong are still stuck in my head
I guess this is subjective so eh
>That for a fact is wrong, the characters in Diddy Kong Racing don't look like polygonal monstrosities (See: Nitrous Oxide)
Boy I sure to love a massively blurry screen with hideously low resolution textures!
>Diddy Kong Racing has more diversity like planes and hovercrafts, you're stuck in a kart the entire time for CTR
Better diversity =/= better game. If anything, DKR is less focused because of it. And, because of that, CTR would make for a better competitive game than DKR.
>Diddy Kong Racing has upgradable weapon though, and there's really only the crates and masks that are recognizable
And bombs, and the clock, and the warp ball, and N. Brio's beakers, and the TNT/Nitro. All of which are upgradable to more powerful versions.

>there's really only the crates and masks that are recognizable
wumpa fruit are obvious, beakers are from N. Brio in the first game, bubble shield is from warped, crates are from every game, missiles are from N. Gin's mech in both 2 and 3, the homing orb things are the level teleports from 3, the rolling bombs are the only ones I can't think of offhand

>the rolling bombs are the only ones I can't think of offhand

Crash Bandicoot Warped. Coco's jetski levels.

YES
THANK YOU

I hated the jetski levels so much I'd subconsciously blocked them out.

Isn't uglyness a bit of the point of him though?

It looks clearer in motion and things like background and colors look pretty aesthetic in that pic.

I find them fun. They're a hell of a lot better than the swimming or plane levels.

The time trials in particular are a blast to play.

can't remember, that Crash beated him once

>Boy I sure to love a massively blurry screen with hideously low resolution textures!
As opposed to a jaggy and flickering textures?
>Better diversity =/= better game. If anything, DKR is less focused because of it. And, because of that, CTR would make for a better competitive game than DKR.
"Crash Team Racing is more competitive!" Yeah that's not a good thing, that just brings out autism
>And bombs, and the clock, and the warp ball, and N. Brio's beakers, and the TNT/Nitro. All of which are upgradable to more powerful versions.
Not a single one of those is memorable. You can't tell me what the bombs and the Warp Balls are from. Also yes, they're upgradable. Once. Diddy Kong Racing can uprgrade them twice.

>He's supposed to look like shit!

I bet he's suppose to look like shit too.

I'd rather have jaggies than blurry. And what are you on about with flickering textures? I think you're mis-remembering the game.

I only mentioned that CTR would make for a better competitive game to make a point, that point being that CTR is far more focused and better developed. Can't help but noticed you completely ignored the first two sentences.

Bombs are from Warp ball is from Crash Warped as well.

Have you even played the Crash games?

ill probably get it when its a few bucks
i dont get the hype around crash
its a generic platformer with nothing really special outside of good music

He's just a nitpicking nintentoddler, stop feeding him.

Oh, and I almost forgot
>Also yes, they're upgradable. Once. Diddy Kong Racing can uprgrade them twice.

Not counting upgrades, CTR has more individual items than DKR does. DKR: 5. CTR: 11

If we do count upgrades as being different powerups, DKR has 15 powerups while CTR has 22. If we remove all of the upgrades that don't change much about the weapon (such as bombs, turbo boost, etc) there are 15 powerups.

>You can't tell me what the bombs and the Warp Balls are from.
multiple anons literally just did

>Ugly character is ugly and not fuckable
What will Sup Forums do?

What am I looking for in this?

>I'd rather have jaggies than blurry. And what are you on about with flickering textures?
So this really is more a bias thing for you. Also nigga, PS1 textures flicker all the time

>that point being that CTR is far more focused and better developed.
That depends on what you mean by "better developed" They're both still racing games, but because DKR has more vehicles it's "less developed"?

>Have you even played the Crash games?
Of course I played the crash games, but you don't see me creating an entire topic to shit on another company's mascot and make bold ass claims.

>If we remove all of the upgrades that don't change much about the weapon (such as bombs, turbo boost, etc) there are 15 powerups.
So basically, they have the exact same amount of powerups (Unless you count the ones that change the weapon, which pretty much contradicts your "More focused" claim)

Hey maybe he shouldn't make bold ass claims like "CTR is better than any Mario game ever"

Have Nintendo lovers still not come to terms with being spoon fed the same games in 5 different franchises over and over again for the past 20 years? It must be hard being so far in denial.

The new remake is literally a 1 for 1 retelling of the first 3 games, you can't really call others out for liking rehashes

I'm not calling Nintendo out for remakes of the same game, I'm calling them out for literally making the same game again and again for 20 years.

Remake and uncreative carbon copies sequels are 2 different things, user.

This is a homage. If Nintendo did a homage, nobody would be able to tell the difference.

Your post makes no sense

It's okay for Crash to have a one for one remake of the first 3 games, but if Nintendo makes sequels to their most famous mascot, it's "The same game for 20 years"? May I remind you Crash's first 4 games literally changed nothing about him besides adding a new move here and there?

Fuck these future levels so hard. The amount of backtracking just to get the gems is n. sane.

>Complains about Nintendo making colorful platformers
>Complains about Nintendo rehashing
>Celebrates all of this in the case of Crash

And you wonder why everyone continues to call you the worst fanbase on this site.

I like these levels, they up the difficulty because it's the last levels in the game.

I hope they make the boss fights last a little bit longer.
say 3 more hits?

I thought only the first 2 bosses took 3 hits to kill?

I most bosses in crash take 3 hits to kill
thats too short. then theres the ones like Nbrio and Ngin in 2 and 3.
I want the to make a litle bit more challenging (also to enjoy the awesome music these have)
Perhaps even make a Hard mode altogether.