What game has the most satisfying punches?

What game has the most satisfying punches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWD0ULXgQMA
youtube.com/watch?v=cczaK6PA7Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=YqW0fxKMjJY
youtube.com/watch?v=C4akEXni6xM
youtube.com/watch?v=cdGKBgvWv30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God Hand

The Yakuza series
youtube.com/watch?v=UWD0ULXgQMA

>boo
>not cell

Ask your dad/mom

why did gohan have to become such a shitter?

Persona 2.

Street Fighter

Punching computers will never be satisfying

Because Chichi literally abused him as a child and forced him to study to the point of obsession, because lord knows a man who can fly and catch bullets needs a college degree to make a living

I wish Super kept boo saga art style

My nigger, I thought I was the only one in the world who appreciated the true beauty of that fight.

To answer your question though:
DMC3 and maybe 4
Condemned
Every Real Bout Fatal Fury game and Garou MotW
Bamham

Gohan unironicly would have raped SS3 Goku. There was no reason he shouldn't have fought kid boo.

Because Otaku are manchild retards on a level far beyond anything attainable by us, and the anime industry is 100% about otaku pandering.

>They have to force a literal old woman to continue destroying her vocal chords because if they ever change Goku's voice the otaku will throw an absolute shitfit

>Gohan unironicly would have raped SS3 Goku
That's precisely why he didn't fight kid boo though. The last fight in the series should've gone down to the wire instead of being a curbstomp.

what are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=cczaK6PA7Ng
I actually went out of my way to find all the hidden statues for the extra combos because fighting was actually fun in this game

Mad Max had some pretty satisfying punches.

He preferred to put all his energy into his family rather than fighting. Unlike Goku and Vegeta who routinely abandon their families for months at a time to train.

Tenkaichi Budokai 3

That's like asking why a former high school football player decided to go to college,got a good job,and started a family instead of joining the nfl. Sometimes people grow up and just want to settle down

Oddly enough, UFC 2. Got it for free becuause reasons and I'm having a surprisingly decent time with it. It actually really satisfying impacts. Landing a flashy combo is both difficult and looks fucking great. Then again, I have someone on the couch playing with me so there's that.

Punch out?

Asura's Wrath, there isn't even a contest.

The entire game is just Asura punching shit at increasingly absurd scales.

Nothing surprising about that. I visited some family a few years back and the 12 year old kid wanted someone to play his UFC game with him. Clearly he hadn't been informed of my power level, I picked the guy on the select screen with the longest reach and just fucking punched the shit out of him while he tried to come in for fancy grabs. I don't think I've played another game where it was more satisfying to just fucking pound the shit out of someone's face.

Gohan is shit. All hype and barely any pay off

Any Super Smash Bros. as a brawler. It's so damn satisfying watching an enemy get lauched with a strong punch

He even FLIES via punching

>I never read the manga: the post

Because Toriyama doesn't know how to write his character. Gohan seems pretty straight forward, but then his character just stops.

>Yay job!
>Oh shit aliens.
>Oh shit I suck at fighting now because all my time is at my job.
>Aliens want to kill me and my family!

>Game

Step up

Gohan does not like to hurt

Hey Super has been fucking amazing since Zamasu

It's half a game, it counts.

Because he never liked fighting.

He'll be fighting in the next arc though, so that you retards stop complaining.

Surprisingly, EDF
It has a giant robot that fights a dinosaur thing and it feels so good to punch with it.
Real weight behind it all

Oh I'm sorry you spelled something wrong
>He'll be jobbing in the next arc though
There you go!

Bcuz goku was a fan fav n toriyama wanted to kill him off n make gohan the main char but ppl threatened him so he made gohan a bitch

I wonder if that's where CC2 got the idea for Juugo's moveset.

Is it actually good? I've seen so many shitty animation jobs throughout, are those just cherrypicks?

Especially if you land the uppercut

He does that shit in the manga.

Strongest punches in any game ever made coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqW0fxKMjJY

Yes but a football player doesn't have to protect the earth. The real issue is why gohan didn't jump into the time chamber an hour everyday to get his training in considering the time chamber has no more locks on it. Gohan has no motivation not to keep training.

After Frieza, DBZ got progressively worse as it went on. Buu had so many asspulls and one-off plot devices that you could probably fill a tome with them.

>Fusion (dance)
>Fusion (potara)
>Mystic Gohan
>Supreme Kai
>SSJ3
>Vegeta's sacrifice
>Vegeta brought back to continue doing nothing

All worthless. Between how many retarded forms Buu assumed, and how many tactics the heroes tried to deal with him only to get BTFO, in the end they decided to just throw a Spirit Bomb at him.

Early on? No the bad animations are real.
Just skip to after the freeza arc.

I hear this excuse all the time that Gohan doesn't enjoy fighting but he is a man with responsibility. He has the best potential in the entire show and should understand with his great education that even if he doesn't enjoy fighting he has to do it because he is the only one capable of beating people his father can't.

FF8. When Zell punches the shit out of every enemy. Even the giant robotic enemies.

That's not Jobeta.

Dragon Ball has never had good animation since Z barring some exceptions which Super also has. The original Dragon Ball anime was a bit better in that regard because while it didn't have amazing animation it had fighting coreography something Z very very rarely has. If you want consistent good animation in a long running kiddie anime then you're retarded.

Get over it.

There are still a lot of bad shots but the overall quality has been decent since the movie adaptations where it was at an all time low at Ep 5 and during Frieza due to deadlines. The Black arc was consistently decent with a few great looking episodes. Baseball episode also looked great on top of being a great episode in general. My favorite so far in Super.

Because people hate change and want Goku

>Why doesn't Gohan age himself to death instead of spending time with his daughter and wife

I WONDER WHY.

he's fast

I never really was a big fan of Android 17 but for some reason i'm really happy and excited to see him coming back in action

Geta was essential in beating every Z villain and Zamasu
Gohan barely managed to beat Cell

I remember hearing from Sup Forums that Xenoverse had a really satisfying punch move, but custom characters couldn't learn it, so I never saw it. It was stuck on some variant of Goku.

>That video of the Japanese guy using TA to beat the shit out of Omega Weapon with Zell for over 10 minutes in the same limit break

Its a combination of the spirit bomb and the earings though. Super buu with everyone absorbed was just to much to deal with normally.

Resident Evil 4/5 melee animations desu senpai

Nobody mentioned Zeno Clash. A game about punching fucking everything.

Why doesn't he just shave off the extra years using the dragon balls? He won't even age out of his peak considering saiyan biology. Don't say they need a wish at hand at all times either because they have 5 every year now considering the namekian dragon balls.

17 vs Piccolo was a good fight

>Dragon Ball has never had good animation since Z

Z looked like trash most of the time, what are you talking about.

>Based 17 coming back

Best park ranger
Best boy

In Xenoverse 2 everyone can get it. Unless you mean something else.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4akEXni6xM

You can learn it in XV2, it's called super god fist.
There's actually alot of satisfying moves in XV2, even some throws or landing a fully charged melee attack is really satisfying.

>Geta was essential in beating every Z villain
No he wasn't

And it's funny when you say "essential", a.k.a gets his ass kicked by the boss

Tekken

Because that game was, for the most part, awful. The gameplay was ok but aside from that it was still pretty shit.

Was really satisfying beating the shit out of that guy who has the gun though.

You're not wrong. The sequel improved on it too. Half the combos you do look like they're going to permanently paralyze the other guy, and the other half look lethal.

>Everyone's ready for the fight
>18 looks at Krillin

YOU WILL NEVER BE LOVED BY A 1000/10 GIRL LIKE 18 LOVES KRILLIN

Thats what he said yeh dunce.

That's exactly what I said you mongoloid.

I think we can agree Krillin won the dragon ball saga.

Resident Evil 4

youtube.com/watch?v=cdGKBgvWv30

>English isn't my first language
Since means that whatever he described did not happen after a certain point in time, that point in time being Z. Essentially, what he said was Z had good animation but nothing after it did. Come on.

An hour a day in the gravity chamber would probably be sufficient if he isn't aware of any incoming threats. He owns a track suit, so it's not like he doesn't already make time for exercise.

No since is right. The fact that people think "since means since after" Is just an incorrect assumption.

Theres a difference between going for a jog every day and doing hardcore challenging training that makes you stronger. Gohan could even get a huge power boost by doing the ssj god transformation allowing him to feel god ki. The issue the Gohan fags have is that there are literally 0 reasons for one of the most intelligent characters in the show to stop training.

>since
>in the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present
That does not include the time mentioned, retard. It's not an incorrect assumption, it's you being an uneducated dickhead.

he fucking deserves it

>The issue the Gohan fags have is that there are literally 0 reasons for one of the most intelligent characters in the show to stop training.

Other than "he doesn't fucking want to" of course because you braindead morons can't accept that Gohan doesn't care about fights. Stop self inserting already, he doesn't like it, he never did and he never will.

He's been training with Piccolo since the RoF arc but he won't fight unless forced and nobody wants to force him(like Piccolo said to Trunks, don't tell Gohan about Black) because they see he's happy with his family, yet you faggots keep crying and crying and crying.

What a bunch of annoying faggots

scryed did it first tbqh.

Since does not mean since after. You just have a 3rd grade reading comprehension deal with it faggot.

DB>DBZ>DBS>DBGT

Since does not include the time mentioned. It is part of the inherent meaning of the word. Fuck off, retard.

Sleeping Dogs had some pretty satisfying takedowns

>mfw hearing their bones break

>Force him.

It's not about whether or not he wants to. Gohan felt like shit as soon as he found out about what was going on in the future. If he's aware people need help, he wouldn't hesitate to try. When you see shit like him not thinking to ask why a time traveler was visiting the past, that's just bad writing to keep him out of the plot.

Your an actual idiot I have already referred to this in a prior post but seeing how you can't check out an argument

I'd say the highs in Z are better than the highs in DB but the lows are also lower, but I view them both as the same series so you're right either way really.

He had to work for that.

I'd work that ass all day

seconding this

>The real issue is why gohan didn't jump into the time chamber an hour everyday
You can only go into the hyperbolic time chamber twice in your life.