Why didn't you buy her damn game??

Why didn't you buy her damn game??

Are you the Ivy/Samus guy?

Yes

I

AM

you got a problem with that Nyugga?

Why is there so little of this titty monster? It blows me away that there's so much lewd of Nintendo characters, yet none of this prime material.

Fukken post more

Update your Tumblr, i heard you made new stuff

who is this

Tsubasa from Shin Megami Tensai x Fire Emblem

because her tits aren't this big, guy

I did twice in fact, I did gift the extra copy away though.

>he didn't go bigger
I'm still disappointed.

dont you hate it that when you expand 3d tits, they look terribly because of how low poly they are?

Not in Skyrim they ain't.

BIGGER

will, when custom modders adder thousands of polygons to the tits, it's no surprise there.

WIDER

Because this isnt scanned yet.

what game is this?

Piece of Shit: The Shittening

You play as a walking turd and must return to ass land BUT BEWARE: The army of pissy piss is attacking you, so you must kill them with your poop power

I've got some different screenshots / first person ones, but nothing much wider. That's an old save from years ago.

how are people actually aroused by low-poly over-expanded women

>breast expansion
im about to pop off

is she enjoying it?

KOWA

I will, I just don't feel like it yet.

Need an animated webm/gif

The expansion concept itself and the reaction of the girl is hot enough for me to ignore the low poly whenever people do this.

>3D model expansion
Why does this exist. The fucking polys kill my boner every time. I mean, at LEAST use models that have a high poly count.

What's the tumblr? i liked the ivy/samus shit.

I was in the /aco/ thread

It's a shame that breast expansion is such a low effort fetish. I love some big fat titties but the way a lot of artists make them balloon just doesn't work for me.

Give me ONE good reason I should spend money on a game like this that I'll never play

XPS Thickness/Central Tides or something

Even if someone gives you free with consolr you will never going touch it retarded frogposter.

Tell me more. I've been wondering how much I like it myself bacause I'm trying to make a game for /d/ games thread and it's hard for me to pinpoint what makes it good.

I did.

>tfw you're not a degenerate that faps to degenerate shit like breast expansion

>what game is this?

someone modded a character model from Tokyo Mirage Sessions

aka the game that the SMT x FE crossover ended up becoming

Best girl.

>degenerates will like trash games because it has girls.
Need to be gassed.

>tfw degenerates degenerate the meaning of the word degenerate to the point where it becomes another degenerated buzzword that means something I don't like
degenerate

Because the unbutchered version was free.

GAS is a SomethingAwful thing.

I'm sure the Bikini changed the overall story in chapter 3 of 8 that the game was ruined.

are you retarded user?
>to fall below a normal level in morals
>breast expansion
Are you actually going to argue that your shit taste is normal in todays standards?

I would've if her tits were that big

Because I don't own a Nintendo home console.
No one with a brain does.

Define a normal level of morals, then explain how breast expansion causes a fall below those morals.

>>degenerates will like trash games because it has girls.

or trash anime. Look at Sup Forums

The Bikini.
And the wedding dress.
And the "vagina bones".

I'll never know because I played the superior version for free. :^)

BIGGER!

>>to fall below a normal level in morals

>On fucking Sup Forums

I'm waiting, degenerate.

Morals is a term that varies between societies but is uphold by it.
Ask a random person in 1900s in the states if he think black people should vote. They wil say no.
Ask a random person today if they think breast expansion is ok, they will again say no.
Normies dont like your shit taste. Degenerate.

>creator had to apologize to westerners who boycotted it and still asked them to buy it rather than fixing it

Are these from a set? Is this the entire set?

Why is this fetish becoming more prevalent?

>rather than fixing it

There was nothing he could do, the localization was made by atlus usa and treehouse, a japanese atlus salaryman with no actual power could do nothing.

Because the average cup size has been going up, so it's reasonable for the fetish of it to become more prevalent.

>Morals is a term that varies between societies but is uphold by it.
What term? A term is used to describe something, it has nothing to do with morals nor morality outside morals being a 'term' to describe what's acceptable and unacceptable.
>Ask a random person [...]
Morals are defined by what a random person thinks?
What if I asked a random person in the 1900s that is also black if black people should be able to vote? Would morals in the 1900s be shaped by his or her answer?
What if I ask a random person that happens to be a fan of breast expansion if breast expansion is ok? Would that determine if breast expansion is ok or not?

No routes. It's that simple really

>Being a moralfag
Oh boy

because I'm a lonely faggot that has no attraction to tits, and only came here because I wanted to see some user's replies to such a large breasted 2D woman
I also have no clue what system this is on, and no clue whether I can have a strong man fuck me either passionately or roughly

I only have money for one slut who is worth it and it isn't Tsubasa.

>Ask a random person today if they think breast expansion is ok, they will again say no.
Nigga, celebrities have been getting boob jobs for decades. I'm sure there are a few people who disagree with that, but it's not reasonable to say that breast expansion is morally unacceptable. Besides, the shitposter's definition of "degenerate" has nothing to do with what normalfags find unacceptable.

Breast Expansion has a broad appeal compared to other more specialized growth fetishes. It's works for anyone who likes big tits and most images of girls with big tits can fit within the fetish with a little imagination. Where as a inflation fetish usually focuses on the act of inflating and it's harder to cover with just 'I like big breasts/butts/bellies'.

Inflation is still pretty common though. I blame Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. In the same way you can blame Disney's Robin Hood for a lot of furries.

Anyway, the easy answer is because you can just take a known character, draw them with huge tits and it instantly becomes a BE image for the fans, even if that wasn't the intention.

KURWA SHITA IT'S NOT FAIR