What are some good fantasy games that prominently feature animal characters?

What are some good fantasy games that prominently feature animal characters?

I am human so I want to play a human, as should everyone else who is also human. I have ZERO interest in playing a game, or being told a story from the perspective of some inhuman abomination. I find it pretty strange that people would choose something other than human, why would you do that? Do you hate humanity? Do you feel like you're not really human?

Shining Force 1 and 2.

Shining Force 1 has a really good remake for the GBA if you wanna start there, and like TBS.

I like them to be there, but I wouldnt really play them.

I'll try it out, thanks user!

It's called having fun or an imagination. You know, that's kind of the point of vidya games.

t. Bioware

Final Fantasy Tactics (Advance)

Non-human races are just exaggerated facets of humanity. Whatever you think you need non-human races for, you can probably just as well use different human cultures.

You must be a really boring person.

Freya wasnt interesting. Quina wasnt interesting. Red XIII wasnt interesting. Kimahri wasn't interesting.

non-human does not equal interesting or good. Only people who cling to these worthless characters are furfags.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Breath of Fire series
The Last Remnant

>He doesn't want to play as a Lizardperson or Dogperson in some qt artstyle

user, you're putting me to sleep

I generally prefer to play human or very human looking races, but MEETING other races can be very interesting, I'm sure you'd agree.

Soul caliber has a qt barefoot lizard

depends on what your fantasy is

>Freya wasnt interesting. Quina wasnt interesting. Red XIII wasnt interesting. Kimahri wasn't interesting.

And what makes you think your opinion is?

Good for you, but your opinion is not even on topic, much less relevant to anybody.

I enjoy the kemono pixel art but the gameplay is just terrible

Wow, your examples really make your out as someone who has some vast and diverse experience, seeing as you seem to play only final fantasy, a series which boasts some of the worst writing in history of gaming, so making assumptions about characters outside of final fantasy might be a little presumptuous of you.

You input is worthless.

Like having a dog as a character makes them automatically interesting right? They can't really be protagonists unless the setting is ironic or done for parody, or if its a comic book, because in comics nobody gives a shit about consistent tone.

What happened to the BoF series? Those games were great, even on par with Final Fantasy's best entries. Why doesn't Capcom make any new sequels? I'd be all over it.

They fucked the franshise with bof 5 and especially 6. But 1-4 are really good and bof series is one of the few who got animal people right.

What a terrible post.

Which game let me play as a hybrid race?

anyone ever hear of emerald dragon, Its about a little girl who gets transported to a world of dragons and is raised by them and the other protagonest is a dragon.

IS that related to this anime? The style looks the same.

no idea, that anime looks cool what is it?

It's not that good. It feels very much like something that was meant to be 6 or more episodes, but ended up as just 2.

any anime recommendation for someone who likes fantasy and dragons ( i hate fairy tail)