AGDQ 2017 is coming up. What are you hoping to see there?

AGDQ 2017 is coming up. What are you hoping to see there?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesdonequick.com/schedule
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want someone to just say fuck it to all the rules, scream profanities on stream, have blowup dolls on cam, etc. I wanna see people squirm.

Awkward moments.

Yet more elitism and making it about the money, not fun.

#edgy

An end to the AGDQ

I don't really care for the cringe fest but hearing about a nerd orgy wrecking someone's marriage was entertaining

Not sure they can top that

I wish someone picked up the idea and started a new one where they were more relaxed.

GDQ now feels really sterile and lame.

Yeah not gonna happen as that would mean the people there would be having FUN. Streaming isn't about fun nowadays, it's about making MONEY.

Fun streaming communities died. Big twitch streamers killed it and all the human garbage that wouldn't be able to hold a streamer position is now free to be cancer on twitch. Fuck speedrunners and fuck streaming. This hobby DIED.

This.

This is the only reason to watch agdq at this point. Although, it will be hard to top Chibi getting blown the fuck out.

Why are speedrunners the most weird and awkward people

Weebs seem like normies in comparison

Good joke.

Why is every speedrunner a MTF transsexual nowadays?

Nothing. After they banned bonesaw I expect absolutely nothing good from there.
The sad thing is, compared to older GDQ runs, bonesaw's run was very "stream friendly." But he was getting too lit and having TOO much fun, so you know, of course we can't have that. Meanwhile everyone else is so afraid of being on the next cringe compilation that they dont show a shred of personality.

Speedrunning does something to you.

Autism is a gateway mental illness.

because they can't find any other job so they resort to speedrunning

Even if they can they wouldn't keep it for long

I think he means someone doing it and going out in a blaze of glory while they cut the stream mid-run

Everything in my post still applies.

Streaming is dead, this shitheap killed it by popularising it and inviting normies who throw money at everything. Every has-been tries to make stream bucks now. Fuck them. Fuck all of them and fuck you in particular.

Donations praising AM2R/Mocking Federation Force

>still watching corporate speedshills
its dead

I want there to be a huge scandal that destroys the whole thing and causes the program to collapse, and in place of the SJW bureaucrats that run this shit now there would be actual speedrunners who want to have fun.

And as a rule, no more fucking cancer charities as recipients so we don't have to hear their sob stories every five minutes with the readings. Just donate to MSF for fuck's sake.

they actually did this but no one really watches it and the runners don't bother to show up because no one watches

what went wrong?

reminder to sit up straight

Daily reminder that lifting doesn't automatically cure your autism or make you less of a nerd.

reminder

You somehow hit a sore spot.

Typical Americans.
Getting temper tantrums over elections.

hopefully bonesaw shows up in chat, and nobody acknowledges him.

>watching autistic manchildren
>being 20+ and still playing video games

lmfao@your life

bait

Nothing. They're not as great as they used to be and I doubt they'll ever come back

Christ.

They're trying it with NASA, but GDQ has the money and the people who can keep the stream and tech running on better than toaster quality.

The runners are chill and the runs are good, not that you can tell when it's running at 140p at 5fps.

That's a big guy

I always knew he was an idiot

Do people still actually look forward to *GDQ?

Will anything ever top the trannyversary?

Can someone fill me in on this family ruining thing? Did someone get cucked or something?

The time Sam donated during Stiv's run.

In the replies to the "I saw racist Donald Trump graffiti!" post

>"That sounds horrible, did you take a picture of it?"

>"No, I didn't want to"

*anime

I'm just going to see if Diablo 2 is going to be ran again and watch that. It's gotten to the point that they've banned all of good streamers for having fun and all thats left is boring autists.
It used to be so fucking hype but now it's just so god damn bland. The best part last year was the pikmin run with the emote only chat that went over the time estimated

no naegleria, no witwix, I don't think blueglass is even allowed on gdq marathons anymore
fuck gdq

He is there but the crowd is so far in the back you cant see or hear him (or anyone else).

Why cant you just shut up and listen and believe.
How can you not say i didnt walk past graffiti on the way to work that sayd "people called niggers they go the house!"?! i cant, i literally cant even.

I am not bothered much by their framerate but if I remember correctly the audio was fucked for 99% of the event last time.

blueglass is banned from appearing on camera

GREETING FROM GERMANY.
MY WIFE'S LOVER DIED FROM CANCER AND NOW SHE'S LONELY :( SO I'M DONATING FOR THE FIRST TIME :) LET'S KICK CANCER'S BUTT XD SAVE LE ANIMALS.
10 Dollars.

>inb4 chibi's chode dick

Never heard that story, please go on

well fuck the admins then
blueglass was the most positive guy there

Whachhu gunna do wit all dat junk?

I want to see Metroid Prime 3 run but I'm convinced it'll never happen.

ESA was awesome last year

more like sped runners

Yeah, what a fool. He won't support Trump

What a fucking idiot

When does this start?

more like he's parroting tumblr bullshit

January 8th.

They have the fully schedule on their site, auto-adjusted to your local time zone.
gamesdonequick.com/schedule

>another SM 4-way race

Lame.

Will there be fun allowed?

I dunno man, I'm not american but it seems by his cabinet picks that he's not exactly a champion of average joes. Something like the combined wealth of his 17 pick have more money than 30% of all americans. Glad the dyke didn't win though

It's kinda tradition at this point and they're powerful hype machines.

The lack of Super Mario Maker is surprising since these contests were among the most competitive and fun to watch.

What's the story?

>and they're powerful hype machines.

Personally prefer watching games that take over an hour to complete in speed run format to be run by 1 player.

I've only just started watching runs. I'm starting with 2013. Is Blueglass that fat balding autist who tries to chime in on everything? He's pretty annoying, especially during PJ's runs.

I just miss the comfy runs in some cramp room. Modern GDQ has no emotions, I miss the old GDQ when it was just a bunch of nerds in someone's kitchen. Why do normies have to ruin everything?

I want to see the worst fire in history destroy everything.

i want to see someone fuck up a world record pace run at the last second in a primetime slot and trash the stage
start crying
fight security
and rip a crossdresser in half over his head

she didn't SAY IT
SAY IT!!!!!
SAAAAAAAAAY ITT~~~!!!!!

>rip a crossdresser in half over his head
Nice.

Which they often do for Super Metroid, sometimes they even have more than one run a year.

The race format though exemplifies how hard fought the perfect run attempt is.