In multiplayer games, are Brazilians the Russians of the Americas?

In multiplayer games, are Brazilians the Russians of the Americas?

Yes, but they are quickly being replaced by peruvians

I haven't played with Brazilians all that much so I wouldn't know. But I seriously doubt they're as intolerable as Russians. All Russians do in video games is use their own language and get mad because they're bad. Most cheaters in EU servers are Russians, and there's plenty of underage Russians too. The majority of phishers and scammers are also Russian.
T. Finn

All of that applies to brazilians, too.

You're unknowingly saying they are.

Nice game, Dotards

yeah that's BRs

fucking vodka niggers

All Brazilian players only use cheats and glitches, never follow any rules and like to scream in their own language. They're simply the worst players on earth.

BR's are all that except they have a worse language, they're brown, they have a much more enough laugh, and they don't have the Russian charm of being clumsy, drunken macho dudes. They're just some horrible fags who like soccer but suck at it and live in literal garbage.

It's fucking mental how terrible Russians usually are. You think no, they're not that bad, they're not that stupid but god damn it they're exactly that stupid.
They don't understand normal English. That's also contagious, you have to speak your retard English back to them unless you're an English native. It sounds stupid when I speak English, but it should be comprehensible at least.
I don't think I write too poorly if you want to judge.
This is accurate, if somewhat downplays it. t. another Finn.

I wish nato started a war to overthrow putin and accidentally nuke most of russia population
t. Finn who plays csgo mm solo

You just described Brazilians. They have very poor education, almost chilean level, that's why they can't speak anything but their backwards, now useless tongue.

Finns are so jerks.

YOU LIVE NEXT DOOR TO RUSSIA

Don't you fucking get it, a nuclear war is the complete opposite that should happen.

You're retarded.

T. a Finn who doesn't want to live next door to nuclear desolation.

пeндocы cacaть

t. russian

Please do learn to hate us so you'll never have anything to do with us ever again.
We already do and this is what we already want.

Brics = multiplayer fuckers
Brazillians Huemonkeys
Russians Blyats
Poos in the loos
Chinks
and Niggers

I dont hate finns if they are not jerks like you.

BRs are usually nice players.
They are just sore losers and selfish in general.

Russians are much worse, not only they are annoying, don't even have the same alphabet as the rest of the world and ALWAYS blatantly cheats on every game they play.

this, like a poor version of americans

I only really notice someone is Russian when he speaks in his snow runes and is being a menace.

I believe that only the lower classes lack the education to speak English because it's an incredibly simple language to learn, especially for someone with internet access

Therefor the only Russians I notice are a menace, hence I think all Russians are a menace when in truth there's probably a bunch of them that just fit into the anonymous English speaking muddle

Example: I really hate to play with Spanish people, but I only really notice them when they speak Spanish or jajajaja at each other, who nows how many Spaniards I have played with without knowing they were Spaniards

Don't be russian and finns won't be more rude to you than they are to themselves.
Also do not confuse silence to rudeness. It's just politeness.

This. I never tell anyone I'm Russian and nobody notices because of my good English.
Still, there are good communities of Russian-speaking Russians. But you'll never see them in public matchmaking games, which is where most of the hate comes from.