>he doesn't know about Yakub

>tfw too intelligent for black people

How about this?

>nazi swastikas
>lived 6600 years ago

?

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAW PARDNER

WE WUZ PHARAOHS AND COWPIES

DONCHA KNOW WE WHITE FOLK INVENTED ERRTHING?

NOW COME ON DOWN TO THE PARADISE OF ALABAMA, WHICH US WHITE FOLKS HAVE BUILT OVER THE CENT'RIES INTO A SCIENTIFIC WONDERLAND

how did you know?!

WE

>Non-Religious
>on Sup Forums

I remember that game.

Half right

I'm 37, everything else checks out.

4/7
its shit

I know right
Allah be praised

I've not seen the original in ages.

Faggot genocide when?

Sup Forums is a Christian imageboard. It is not a meme.

WE

This is a sharia ruled zone

WUZ

is that way.

>1 point higher than FFXV

>tfw all the beaners and sandniggers are gonna be out soon
feels good

>Yakub
That sounds like a fucking DBZ villain

3/7

74% of Sup Forums identified as atheist/agnostic in 2012. 12% identified as christian.

>based on r/Sup Forums poll

>yfw Dragonball Z is a metaphor for the journey of a black man
thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/philosophy/rza-dbz-black-men/

lol no

Sorry, but not everyone resisting leftie SJW nonsense has felt the need to become an ultra conservative biblethumping retard.

Egyptologists have actually gone a long way toward proving that slaves were not used in Egypt until the period that black africans invaded, who brought their slaver culture with them. They drove the country into the ground, quite thoroughly.

As for white people, while there is evidence of blue eyed statues and mummies with blonde and red hair from the old kingdom long prior to Greek or Roman occupation, what little evidence there is suggests they were tossed out as readily as the black africans. The only mystery is where the white people in Egypt came from during that period, and some have tried to associate them with Hilter's "Aryans". Whatever the reason for them being there, the locals didn't like them, and they don't seem to be the originators of Egyptian culture anymore than Black Africans were.

Why are posting an image of yourself?

WUZ

shiteposterzzz n shiet

The only thing this image got right was "male," but desu it would have been wrong about a year ago when I made my decision.

>mfw to intelligent.jpg