Please Sup Forums, tell me about games that i can be a robot

Mechs are okay too, but robots are preferable
Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

ephinea.pioneer2.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=5FH1ZW4mzlI
titanfall.wikia.com/wiki/Jester
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Total Annihilation you can be a million robots, its a pretty cool game but really old.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Well, Transformers, obviously.

>not Racaseal

Titanfall 2.
Several of the pilots are robots.

Zone of the Enders 2

shogo is the best

G-police

>Being a robo slut

Talos Principle
Scrapland
Portal 2 coop
Megaman
Grow Home
Haydee

>Choosing waifubots over Gundams
Wew
L
A
D

Furi
Spiral Knights
Cave story
Abzu

Thanks user's

Gundams aren't robots

Ar nosurge

ephinea.pioneer2.net/

I've been scouring Steam lately for a game that you are a robot (A.I. etc.) but most games are about killing robots and such

I wanted to get back to a shitty game called Cosmic Break that had customizable robot, but it has like 30 players at peak hours, then there is Cosmic League, but my country is not allowed to acess the game.

Have you heard about our lord and savior Overthrash, why aren't you playing it?

Gun Griffon, MechAssault, Future Cop LAPD

Gigantic Army

>Cosmic Break
>Cosmic League
What kind of robot fetishist are you? Those are just anime girls with robot parts on them. They're not robots anymore than those fucking kantai whatever girls are battleships

Oi oi.
I played that Moe-infested garbage for the Mech Customization and feminine robots not for the moe shit

Being able to paint pixel per pixel your robot chasiss and even polygon edit some of the Head Parts was pretty rad. And if you grinded hard enough, your mech could be seriously awesome, shame it had so much p2w

>Games that you are a Robot
>games that i can be a robot

Spot the error, class!

WHAT

Apologies, English not my primary language

Have a robo-butt

If you're referring to "you are" vs "I can be" then there isn't really any error there.

The only error is that he should have said "games in which" instead of "games that"

>The only error is that he should have said "games in which" instead of "games that"
Or "where".

War on Cybertron is pretty good.

go on

please do not bully the robot

No, that's technically incorrect. A game isn't a place. It's completely fine in everyday speech though, and nobody on this site says shit like "in which" anyway.

cyberbots, armored warriors, virtual on, but maily cyberbots

SOMA

>A game isn't a place.
The world within the game could be interpreted as one

If you insist, i don't have much with me right now, but i'll post a few robo-lewds inbetween
Thanks user's for the lesson, I mean this without sarcasm

You play as a robot for about half of Ar Nosurge.

youtube.com/watch?v=5FH1ZW4mzlI

>Exteel
Isn't it dead?
I didn't get the opportunity to play it, unfortunately

Talos Principle (and it's actually kind of ABOUT being a robot)
Transformers Devastation (closest thing I can think of to your image, and a shitload of fun)
Haydee (I'm pretty sure Haydee is a robot and not a cyborg)
Heart and Slash ("roguelike" 3D brawler, pretty fun for what it is)
Do Megaman games count?

It would help to know where the line is drawn for "robot"

METAL

ARMS

Don't they have pilot's brains inside them though? I'd say they're more like a cyborg then.

Hmmm....
Well, for me at least, a robot is a fully artificial (mechanical, electronic, etc.) being, sapient or not.
Androids are usually Robots made to emulate Humans, while Cyborgs are Humans with robotic enchancements

Megaman does count, since Androids are technically robots too.
Speaking of wich, i should see to play megaman again

Armored core

I hope someday we'll have robot bodies where we can put our brains into them.

Spiral Knights are robots?

Titanfall 2 has you playing robots piloting larger robots.

WHY NOT BOTH?!

You and me both, user.
You and me both.

Like some sort of hi-tech matrioshka doll-thingie?
Heard lots of good things about Titanfall 2 lately

They have cloned memories from deceased pilots. For all intents and purposes they are the original pilot as a machine, but they're not organic. They can also be programmed to believe they're 100% human despite their mechanical nature.

Oh, everyone in /tfg/ was telling me that since pilots were so rare and both sides couldn't afford to lose them that they'd scoop the brain from a pilot's dying body and place them into a robot body.

If Androids count, then I got a bunch more

Nier: Automata (count the days until it happens, demo this Thursday)
Vectorman (old Genesis run-and-gun platformer, I loved it)
Warframe (there's nothing inside those suits, canonically)
Proxy Blade Zero (actually this one is really more "robot" than "android")
Risk of Rain (I think that's a robot? Maybe it's a guy in a suit, I'm not clear on it)
There's a robot in Contra Hard Corps, right? I thought there was...
Mortal Kombat (depending on how you look at it, there's a bunch of robots in the 2D ones at least)
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon / Goemon's Great Adventure (N64 games, once you unlock Sasuke in both they count)

It's kind of the same thing, people just seem to get confused about how the process actually works. The simulacrums are 100% machines living the lives of dead people.

>Warframe
Yeah, i play that too, felt like a slap to the face to discover we were autistic children in chairs
>Risk of Rain
Loader i think is a human with power gauntlets, HAN-D tho is extremely fun to play with.
I'll take a look at those other games, Thanks a ton user

Accord from Drakengard 3 is one as well.

>An enigmatic, independent bounty hunter who communicates with clients via proxies, Jester is an experimental IMC Simulacrum, based on a deceased, highly decorated IMC operative who volunteered for the program. Jester does not know he is a Simulacrum, and is programmed to believe he is the original IMC operative, but without any self-awareness of normal human limitations.

titanfall.wikia.com/wiki/Jester

Ok, thank you for clearing that up then.

>Jester you do realise you can jump like ten feet without assistance?
>Yeah, I eat lots of veggies
>The clanking noises?
>Strong bones, it's like they're made of steel from all the protein I take in

That's kind of adorable, if not tragic

>titanfall.wikia.com/wiki/Jester
>Unreleased Content

Is he like upcoming content or was he cut?