What's her name

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hAEaFpQCoBw
youtube.com/watch?v=UPn0T4ZpLKE
youtube.com/watch?v=LBUoNZ6sLkk&t=1245s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

waking up.

FF XV.

The ending of any kingdom hearts game. It has nothing to do with the actual game, just that it seems to be the most effective way to trigger an excessive dose of nostalgia.

the walking dead. i cant cry playing actual games because im too focused on actually playing the game to pay attention to the story.

Crisis core. Even knowing how it ends, I wasn't prepared. Especially with Why playing

>Crying with games

Life is strange.

The price of freedom sure is steep.

Lufia 2

Fifa 98

>Feeling emotions, ever

What a gigantic fucking faggot.

MGS3

That was a ride

Not even kidding. The final shot of the wedding made me burst into tears.

Mgs4
Seriously

ikr, it's hella sad

path of exile hardcore breach league

Nah, I was just sad that the game sucked ass.

Not a single one.
But I'm mostly playing mechanics focused games. Even in other mediums like book or movies I don't really get into it.
It's very strange, the only thing that's ever got to me was a book series.
At the end of every book some bad things happen and it always gets me.
Malazan Book of the Fallen

Well...that counts I guess...

Kingdom hearts is the only game that has got me tbqh

Wow I thought I was the only one. It was the first game to ever make me shed a tear. Probably because I grew up with mgs. Used to play the ps1 demo over and over even though I didn't know what I was doing. Finally got the game from a cousin who let me keep it since mgs2 was about to drop.

Ugh the ending of 4 really got me and even the vent scene. I felt like a bitch after finishing that game.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

Knowing there's no happy ending for any of the characters involved depressed the shit out of me

Probably helped that I played the entire trilogy back to back, all DLC included, about a year ago.

Chrono Trigger ending credits

Pokemon explorers of sky ending

None, as someone who cried like a bitch at the end of the final Harry Potter book.

I've never been too fond of crying but Persona 3 and 4 forced me to shut down the console and stare at nothing for a while and left me with a feeling of emptiness for a few days after.

The Infamous 2 ending

Super Mario Sunshine

>2016
>crying
Smdh @ ur life desu

Twice as bright...

youtu.be/hAEaFpQCoBw

You're all Diamonds.

Jesus crust, you are me. Right down to the cousin thing

I admit that was fucking amazing scene and it got me immersed as fuck but when he just went and tasted their ashes and smeared on his face I just couldn't take it anymore and started laughing and being confused at the same time.

Fuck man I was gonna post that.
inFAMOUS 2 was great at making feel, and the scene in the evil ending made me feel like a piece of shit.

Trauma makes you do weird things I guess. I always thought the weirdness of it made it feel more genuine.

People always say p3 makes them more sad than p4, but I've been a little more attached to the p4 ending since that was the one I completed first.

That's not to say kimi no kioku doesn't make me feel deeply melancholy, that shit hits at the heart like a motherfucker.

Okami final boss

Twice as bright.

If only they would emphasize on the soldiers a little bit other than "yeah they're the random dudes you've brought in" it would work soooo much better.
I understand how P3 can make people sad since I was affected, but I always thought that P4 was just a happy joy ride since in P3 you could see how the world was starting to look like shit while in P4 you had like 3-4 top people who actually died.

Patrician taste user!

I remember playing this game while I barely spoke or understood English. I only grasped a few strands of what the deeper story was about, didn't even understand what was Cloud's problem or why they kept us in those tubes but fuck me I cried like a bitch at the end.

Lisa: The Joyful

Brad was a good dad.

I rarely cry with any media but stories about family always tend to get me.

Lucas just wanted to see his brother and mother again.

>Pressing R1 shows a blurry screen.

yeah the only game to have made me feel something

Nier.

To The Moon makes me cry like a fucking baby. Just thinking about the story makes me cry.

i've definitely felt stuff with vidya before, but that one scene at the end was the only one to actually make me cry like a fucking baby.

journey made me emotional but in a happy way. i was just really glad a vidya could still make me feel happy and warm inside like that again after all these years.

>tfw 26 and depressed for 6 years

Literally the hipsters emotional game. Baby's first Earth Bound.

Ground Control 2.
Playing through the series from the beginning and then that scene with the Astrid. Not crying but right in the feels nonetheless.

Witcher 3

>when Geralt finally reunites with Ciri partway through (especially pic related)
>during witcher end, when it's shown that she's still alive

I probably would've cried during the empress ending too.

>Well known=bad
>Baby's first Earth Bound.
But that would just be Earthbound.

I know it's more of a dude Bro game but I used to play this game with my buddy, on our small ass tv screen in his tiny room. I didn't even own a console myself at the time, I'd only play with him and he'd wait for me to come to his place to play Reach.

I guess it was less about the fate of Noble 6 than about playing a sli8 moving game with a Bro. He was basically the brother I never had, yet I lost him.
Keep your friends close anons, you never know when you might lose them.

And of course I put the wrong picture first.

The end of chapter 1 made me cry. I didn't think that could happen in a pixel art game, but it sure did.

None. Video games don't have good enough writing.

ff7 mini cut scene was way better than that overly dramatic death scene in CC.

Valiant Hearts.
That fucking final letter gets me every time.

The end of P4 is sad because you have to say goodbye to that happy joy ride.

chloe ending actually did make me cry

Persona 3&4

Not having any friends really helped with the sadness lol

>say goodbye
You are aware there are sequels to P4? There's nothing remotely tear-jerking in P4.

>Crying from video games
bruh

I was not ready for that final segment. I was not ready for that post credits scene.

I gotta try.

Onion ninja.

You shut you whore mouth.

Although I will heartily agree that the moment where Zack basically presses Cloud's head on him while saying "Live" is always a bit...weird, to not say cringe-worthy.

Overwatch

The first one?

Undertales
During the final fight
Just after it because a character says something about a divorced couple getting married again and it hurted me right in the feels

Grandia and Terranigma do it in the same way.
A simple post credit scene that fucks my shit.

You character is leaving town and has to say goodbye to all the people he formed bonds with over the year. How is that not sad? It was a really well done scene, too

Open at your own risk

youtube.com/watch?v=UPn0T4ZpLKE

He literally comes back a few months later. Everyone's alive and doing well. The only thing remotely sad was a little girl's "death" and the entire impact of that scene disappeared when she came back for no real reason.

Closes I got to tears while playing vidya.
There is just something about the OST that makes me shiver at times. The vocals combined with the piano are somehow sad, yet at the same time encouraging if that makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBUoNZ6sLkk&t=1245s

Ending in SOMA

I replay it every year, and it still gets me every time.

I don't think it made me cry. It just made me really depressed.

Muv Luv Alternative

"I'm going to miss that voice"

>I failed
>I failed
>I failed
>I failed
>I failed

S;G sure was a wild ride

James... you made me happy.

Same. I loved ME and ME2 but never played ME3 until 9 or so months ago.

Despite the bugs and the at times abominably bad writing it really does give a case of the feels especially toward the end. Like you've just been postponing and denying some terrible thing that you knew was coming and you were going to have to deal with eventually.

It really felt like a fitting end to a long adventure. Even though the actual game is pretty much balls, if you can forgive some problems then the experience of doing a full 1-3 100% run and letting your nostalgia and imagination go to work is truly unparalleled.

End of Persona 3. MC was too good for this world

That and the music.
Kinda unrelated, but I really liked how Freddie and Emile's final battle scenes were tonally so different: a heroic charge personally led by an officer, contrasted with a night-time mass slaughter accompanied by ominous music and screams of the wounded. Really lets you understand both of their perspectives.

>tfw you see the ending where shepard lives though

especially the part where Julius dies

>Well, what can I say?
>You guys... are the best

This, I dunno if I've ever been as emotionally invested in any other piece of media