I'm surprised there's no thread with the alpha running

I'm surprised there's no thread with the alpha running.
What's your class anons? And why is Valkyrie overpowered shit that I can't even dodge goddammit

too busy playing tiger knight since it's the better game

Game isn't fun.

My favorite class is Not buying the game because it has always online DRM

I've just been playing two days, but so far I kinda like it. Knowing Ubi they'll fuck it up of course, but still.

see
They already have.

they keep fucking up the balancing with these tech tests, valkryie is busted and now she's going to be nerfed into uselessness by next beta

Wasn't that clear though? Most of everything does these days, sadly.

And thank goodness.
Just kidding but it's really not fun against Valkyrie now.

My favorite class is not buying the game because it has no dedicated servers.

Why is this game not nearly as fun as the last Alpha?

How was the first one different? I only jumped in with this one

>most of everything does these days

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

This is why, OP. Most people who have the tech test are likely playing it. People who have never gotten into any of the tests are shitposting.

I've played it and it's fun. If you want proper discussion there's a general up on /vg/.

Well most of Steam is there.

Likely due to all of the classes being in. Lots of new things to adapt to, most of which aren't balanced. Tech test is just to test how it runs on different machines.

>going to /vg/
>ever

What's wrong with you?

I want to actually discuss a game, rather than deal with shitposters.

.....so why are you going to /vg/?

Did the training, got Warlord and proceeded to get spammed with attacks

I was fighting against Nobushi after nobuschi and I guess they can change attack direction mid-attack because I couldn't stop anything

Finally learned about the shield block thing and survived a bit longer, Its really difficult to play when the only people in matchmaking are prestiged people that played through the entire test

But its just a test I suppose so I'll just wait until something like an open beta happens where I can play against people as new as me

See the first few quoted in .

Then compare it to /fhg/.

>shitposts about mordhau
>complaining about balance

What's the difference between here and there? At least Sup Forums isn't an entire board dedicated to the cancer killing Sup Forums.

Nobushi is hard counter to Heavies, but gets shit on by other Assassins.

People are actually talking about the game rather than 'This game has UPlay therefore I won't play it'.

Be the change you want to see. Generals are cancer and /vg/ was a mistake.

Better discussions than this shithole.

I'm playing Peacemaker, I can stand by ground against everything more or less, except Valkyrie.

>Coming to Sup Forums for anything other than shit flinging and memes

>Uplay

Jeez I hate to be that guy but Uplay is steaming garbage compared to Steam/Origin

It has a "Inactivity" disconnect, DCes me everytime I get up and there is no option to disable this function or to change the timer on it

It halts downloads as well, so if you aren't at the PC at least once every ~2 hours it will stop everything and turn off

It sucks a lot and I wish I could play the game independently of UPlay because its so trash

>coming to Sup Forums for anything other than shit flinging and memes

I mean /tg/ is pretty cool.

Agreed.

>People are defending /vg/

Perhaps you guys should stay in your containment board instead of shitting up Sup Forums, yes?

Fuck Valkyrie and every fucker who uses her

spam counter dodge/guard-break or space+heavy. valk was already nerfed but the pos peacekeeper wasnt

>What's your class anons?
Warden, Orochi and Nobushi are my favourites so far, but I'm terrible with pretty much anything that isn't Warden. I haven't given Lawbringer a try yet, but I'd rather just get good first.

Peacekeeper is literally dead in three hits as a Lawbringer those are snacks

Nobushi falters when the opponent is being passive. Rushing into her shit is what causes you to take damage because she has a lot of ways to punish an advance and reset the distance.

I consistently smash Nobushi as a Warden.