THERE ARE NO PERFECT GAM-

THERE ARE NO PERFECT GAM-

es.

you forgot some letters

This game hasn't aged well, unfortunately.

Fuck off with your shit game.
The graphics, sound and gameplay aren't "perfect", which is expected in a "perfect" game.

You're just a feels faggot that fell for the cute story. What are you, a 14 y-o girl?

Get the fuck out of my boards man

God, I'm so sick of people praising this ugly boring ga....LOL, kappa, I fucking love UNDERTALE!!! Gimme moar Toby Fox!

Nice meme op

Fuarking THIS

It came out last year.

Heheh....you've been busy, haven't you Dahnald?

But the fun stops here...hand over the delegates.

Thats not Kirby Planet Robobot OP.

I think it was a joke towards Undertale's grahpics tho

I almost wonder if people intentionally shitpost in favor of this game in order to make people hate it more.

I love this game and consider most of Sup Forums's backlash to be about MUH TUMBLR FANDOM, the same faggoty logic that would make them not enjoy Invader Zim

THERE ARE NO PERFECT CONSO-

this but unironically

Perfection in this case is objective, settle down with the middle-school tier arguments kids

>is this the birth of a epic new me-

TEM SUK DIK FOR COLLEG

If you're going by the metric that it achieves exactly what the development intended to achieve it comes close but not quite.

Its graphic quality is too inconsistent to be considered perfect. I'm not saying that because they're not cutting edge visuals but because they're all over the place and it's not necessarily to match a mood or tone of the scene. Some sprites and backgrounds are near SNK level of quality while others are low-budget NES titles at best and that inconsistency is jarring.

Cave Story comes a lot closer to being 'perfect'.

Weak bait

THERE IS NO PERFECT RELATIONSH-

>Some sprites and backgrounds are near SNK level of quality

Sincerely go fuck yourself

That's why I said "near". There are a few spots that have a similar color range and detail level. They're few, far and in between but they're in Undertale.

I personaly really loved it and it was my game of the year 2015 but since Sup Forums hates everything that becomes popular sadly when people like markiplier and pewdiepie touched it it was impossible to talk about it on Sup Forums
Same happened to five nights at freddies believe me or not when it was just an unkown horror game people on here praised it this popularity rule does not apply of course if the game is from japan