You ARE using windows 10 for vidya right anons?

You ARE using windows 10 for vidya right anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

winaero.com/blog/how-to-disable-telemetry-and-data-collection-in-windows-10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, i'm not retarded.

>using Windows 10

>not using the most secure os yet
>not retarded

Jeeze user not very smart

GET OFF MY LAPTOP, YOU SLUT

I WANT YOUR OLDER SISTER BACK

REEEEEEEEEE

>ads
>forces updates
>old games barely function
>shitty start menu
I'll wait for windows 11

>most secure
>updates forced on you
>no way to select individual updates
kek

windows store
game full screen when?

No, I'm running a pirated win7 ultimate with service pack 1 and disabled updates.

>secure
>their own updates can prevent your pc from booting
>updates are forced

She's not coming back. She's never coming back.

I Install my programs on her if you know what I mean.

Yes

after restricting your ability to communicate, my router blocks every connection to your parents(microsoft).
after taking ownership of all your basic functions and not letting you change anything.
i use you when i want not the other way around.

Why does a 6 yo has the hips of a 25 yo?

Why do nips love the piledriver position so much?

>after restricting your ability to communicate, my router blocks every connection to your parents(microsoft).

Enjoy limited os functionality down the line moron

No I'm using Win7 and OS X.

FeelsGoodMan.

Only because my laptop came with it and since I only use it to play games when I travel, I haven't bothered to put windows 7 on it.

Is it good?

Nope. Still 8.1. Always 8.1.

no I'm using GEOS 1.2

W10-chan is such a slut.

I want to fill all of her holes.

With your personal information?

>Takes a good % of your connection all the fucking time to do who the fuck knows unless you go out of the way and mess around to forcibly stop it doing that
>On top of that runs another shitton of useless bloat processes you can't remove in any way because they're tied to sys32
>secure

Installing w10 is like installing a malware on your own accord

Nope, using Linux.

Kind of sad, actually. I started using Linux so I could focus on fewer games and clear out my backlog. Now in the last couple of years even on Linux there are too many games to play and more are released faster than I can possibly play them.

You people know its bait. Why do you respond?

No

sure but there's no fucking way i buy anything on your store until you get your shit together 10-tan

I have windows 10 on this computer but I don't have a virus blocker because I originally intended this to be an outside computer, which I would take with me to the wilderness, but I never really got around to it and now I'm worried about the transition next spring...

I find this chinese cartoon to be more fitting for Windows 10 true nature.

Nothing has broken yet, and it can play most of my old rts's without problems, except for the ones that required some old drm driver or reader or something. I barely use it though, so I wouldn't really know if it sucks or not.

I know that if my desktop ever fucked up on me I would immediately install windows 7 or 8.1 on it though.

Forza Horizon 3 is a broke piece of garbage.

>OS
>Security

Hah. Someone identify this man and warn all technology companies near NOT to hire.

Windows 10 freely gives away her OS for targeted ad data and corrupting your pc into a mindless botnet! She's a slut. A SLUT!

Fuck off botnet bitch. Anime can only trick me over inconsequential things.

If you'd call genetic material an information then yes

Because they aren't too fat to actually do it.

I think it's neat and haven't encountered any bugs as of late. It's nicely optimized as well, running in 4k at 60-80 fps on my 1080.

Dumbass

maximum fertilization

Weird. My windows 10 doesn't do any of that.

Nah. Getting good performance from the latest patch/expansion. It was pretty bad last month though.

Maybe you're just not paying enough attention to it to notice what its doing.

Is there a viable way to upgrade a Core i3 3rd gen PC to run FH3 effectively without tearing down the whole setup?

Should I disable updates on win7?

@361086948
Ok

>@

Newfag

yes

>Takes a good % of your connection all the fucking time to do who the fuck knows unless you go out of the way and mess around to forcibly stop it doing that

What do you mean and how can I stop it?

There is not enough win10-tan fanart to satisfy my dick. Fuck you japs, start drawing more.

I thought that's the mating press?

I'm too much of a neet to move on from Vista-nee, unfortunately.

I'll stick with 7

Windows 10 is constantly sending data up to Microsoft and pulling more data down. They take the additional steps of encrypting some or all of that data making it difficult to tell what's being sent out and rotating the IPs used for it making it much more difficult to block.

@361087570
Ok

Why should I care about it? What can I do about it?

But every daggerchin bug eye alien animu looks the same. What makes her any different from every other poorly drawn piece of weebshit?

Aren't they using your upload to distribute upates p2p style?

"you were there?"

Unfortunately with Microsoft pushing crap into the necessary security patches, and disallowing hardware vendors to issue updates to support new hardware on 7 next year its only a matter of time until staying on an old copy of 7 just isn't going to be viable anymore since it will have no real advantage over 10 and will have major drawbacks.

The only real options going forward are to accept everything Microsoft wants to impose on you, or switch off of Windows.

Can't you opt out of that? I'm pretty sure I did.

You wouldn't want to fuck your os?

>fuck your os?
I don't think I have the proper parts installed to do that.

I'll stick with 8.1 (literally just a better 7) until it stops getting support then switch over. Running an OS without security patches is just asking for trouble.

I got Windows 10 because I built a new PC and its free on the Microsoft website.

it doesn't even run on my computer anymore
I've tried everything, but the Pajeets over at microsofts support are unhelpful as shit

Windows forced keylogger and telemetry.
Also you pretty much are seeding updates.

MDL will find a way to deal with them like always.

Not completely. 10 has a kernel level 0-day mitigation system that will let Microsoft push updates onto your system regardless of your update settings.

Its supposed to be used if there's some kind of catastrophic worm going around locking up people's systems, but it could easily be abused either by Microsoft (like how they've pushed advertising shit into Windows 7 inside of required security updates), or by third parties if they discover the secret code.

Thats why people want to humanize it. It's weird but some people get their rocks off to it.

So Microsoft is stealing my passwords and credit card info?

Pretty sure you can turn those off in services but its still shitty they leave them on if you dont change them yourself.

Its not stealing because you accepted it in the terms of service of windows 10.

While its doubtful that Microsoft will use the data for that purpose its possible that someone could stage a man in the middle attack and intercept it, or that Microsoft's servers could be compromised causing that data to leak out.

I'm gonna need sauce on this one

They software protection service and telemetry cant be disabled at all.
Which are bloat.

The "advanced keyboard" can be turned off.

So I'm fine as long as some thing doesn't go horribly wrong. That's all I wanted to know.

Anyone has more official wallpapers of her?

The real question is who cares. Forced updates? Who the fuck cares? Why would you not want your shit updated? Sending data to companies for ads and shit? Fuck, everyone is doing that. I genuinely just gave up and embraced it. At least I'm getting ads that I might actually be interested in instead of shit like DATA MANAGEMENT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES. The games not working thing is mostly a meme and it only applies to a select few games. Chances are if it doesn't work on your machine it's probably due to something else like your drivers or some shit.

Convince me W10 is shit without spouting the same shit. You literally can't.

>Install Dino Crisis 2 from the CD I've had since I was a wew lad
>Can't navigate any menus and I have to spam the spacebar to even start the game or else it goes straight to the intro again
>Switching compatibility does nothing
>Try again the next day
>Works just like it did on the first day I played it

Yes, please don't use updates. Having you as low hanging fruit for hackers makes other people more secure.

It can be turned off you just have to go through the registry and services, they have done this in Windows 7 and 8 as well there is always services you want to disable on Windows OS.
>winaero.com/blog/how-to-disable-telemetry-and-data-collection-in-windows-10/

>Windows ME isn't a permanent shade of blue.
This isn't realistic at all.

>>ads
Wait what? Where?

I meant of Touko. All of Nanami, Claudia, Yuu and Ai have been released already.

>embraced it

Weak willed fuckboi.

I don't care what the fuck you meant.

lock screen
suggested searches
cortana
start menu

There are probably more, the Windows 10 machine I have at work is pretty locked down and those are the only ones I've noticed.

No. Hell no.

Is there a Wine- tan?

>Norton getting to look at XP's pantsu
Lucky bloatware bastard

All of those can be turned off though if its not locked down.

No.

However if someone ever get into their ecosystem they could theoretically steal your passwords/info.

If it does happen though, you can probably sue M$ for billions.

You can easily disable all of those though. Are you computer illiterate?

Access to the work machines is very restricted. We get this crap foisted on us because its what corporate policy dictates. Most of the people in my department use personal machines running UNIX-based OSes, or spend all day ignoring the host OS entirely inside of a virtualized system to actually get shit done.

why

Always following.

Tinfoil hat wearing retard