Do you think that with the release of the Nintendo Switch...

Do you think that with the release of the Nintendo Switch, we'll see a port of Hyrule Warriors with all the additional Legends content but you'll be able to play it without the shitty framerate, pop-in and low enemy counts?
I don't like that if you want to play Hyrule Warriors, you have to choose between a version with less content but better performance or a version with more content and portability but terrible performance which actively harms your ability to get A-ranks.
A nude mode for all characters would be a good addition as well.

lol ur dumb

A third port?

It would actually be a second.
>Wii U original
>Ported to the 3DS.
>Ported to the switch.
And I wouldn't put it past KT or Nintendo.

I want a HW SSJ3 gannondorf alt for SSB Switch while we are at it.

would rather a sequel with better areas and characters

Is Hyrule warriors worth playing on 3ds if I have a Wii u?

>Do you think Koei will port a successful Musou

Yes. We'll likely also see S3 DLC.

>Nude mod
Yeah it would be great, too bad we're talking Nintendo/consoles

I do anticipate ports for this game and most other Wii U titles, but considering Nintendo being what it is, you can expect those shitty frame rates to return again.

Man those who bought a Wii U really got burned in the end.

no

I'd like to capture her keep, if you know what I mean.

what shitty framerates

Wii U is very unstable and can't hold a steady 30fps, especially in co-op.
N3DS is worse but still playable.
o3DS is borderline unplayable and drops to sub-15fps at times.

Nah but I could see HW2

Hopefully not, the last thing I want to see are fucking ports of any game.

No you fuckin faggot kill your self

Now a sequel would be killer. Change the retarded stuff like the forced grinding for item cards/skulltulas, the retarded "recommended elements", the stupidly long grind for weapon skills, the lack of Groose, and whatever else

I get you, but porting stuff isn't always that difficult...it can give developers a much-needed mental break so they aren't fucked up and drained when they work on new stuff later.

I guarantee you that the Switch lineup is going to have a shit ton of wii u ports.

>port
How about a fucking sequel already? pirate warriors already 3 games.

>3DPD
eww

I can guarantee you there won't be

I can see hyrule warriors coming as hyrule warriors xtreme legends but thats it

Mario kart and splatoon were in a switch trailer that also had skyrim, people forget that part. What was confirmed later on? Switch is not getting skyrim it was just a way to advertise what it could do. What do you think splatoon and mario kart were knowing that now? if you said early versions of mario kart 9 and splatwoon you would be right.

the only thing proving they are ports is emily rogers saying they were after the trailer came out and people not knowing nintendo always reuse assets in the reveal trailers

What can you even do after 3, I mean there's a few story arcs but I can't see much content made for a new game unless it has to be some original story like 2 had. Don't think I liked 2 that much either. I would like to see new characters added to 3 and story arcs, old and new. Maybe it's just me, I always hate a cash in sequel that's ends up being pretty similar to the last game, give me a definitive edition.