Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.ign.com/articles/2013/02/06/why-microsoft-got-into-the-console-business
youtube.com/watch?v=pvNqirhixCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nintendo for getting lazy and retarded

All 3, and anyone saying otherwise is a faggot.

> almost 2017
> Gohanfags are still this delusional

This is cringey

D-DELETE THIS!

No one. They're all secretly friends.

The fact that a company can release a bomb and people will still buy the next product just as eagerly is sickening.

I guess your right.

>Microsoft introduces paid online
>Sony focuses more on movie games
>Nintendo keeps rehashing the same shit ad infinitum and never listens or learns and manages to get worst

wrong kid died bros

They're all wrong in their own way.

Microsoft for being stupid early on and doubling down on fucking kinect and trying to be Steam for consoles with crazy DRM shit.

Nintendo for being pure retard with the Wii U. They made every mistake they could. Even now it's a 250 dollar machine with like 4 games. No deals. No third-party support.

Sony fucked up by having paid online but overall I'd say they fucked up the least. They have great third party support and have a few decent exclusives out and coming.

I have to give props to Microsoft though. They did a really good 180 and I was almost tempted to get a One S but I got tired of Halo years ago and Gears doesn't interest me anymore.

I would much rather have another Sega saturn then Microsoft console any day.

>tfw Sega will never a relevant gaming force again.
>I have to give props to Microsoft though. They did a really good 180 and I was almost tempted to get a One S but I got tired of Halo years ago and Gears doesn't interest me anymore.
What about that new PlatinumGames game.

>180
Feels like a suitable for their next console.

This
Nintendo consistently releases mediocre hardware and games.
Microsoft and Sony are the same flavor of "meh" and have been stick in the same boring rut for almost a decade now.
Also this. Sega gave zero fucks and had no problem coming up with new and creative IPs, even when they were at risk of dropping out of the console market.

Microsoft and sony are both doing the sensible thing; iterative upgrade, while attempting to adapt to new tech like VR.
Nintendo is either making a shitty home console with a portability gimmick or a shitty handheld with an hdmi port while killing their home console market.
I'm just glad we're done with motion controls, shit was retarded.

They all are. There is no "good company" anymore. They're all doing whatever they can to take as much money out of your pocket and into their own.

I'd rather have a gimmick console from nintendo then VR shit.

The difference is VR is an optional gimmick ontop of proper systems, the switch in itself is a gimmick.

Sega is shit

Kys hipsters

Yea but Microsoft is shittier.

Not really

SEGA did nothing wrong

Here's to (you)

>implying Sega is for hipsters
oh the irony

>who was in the wrong here

It's fucking obvious.

After today I think it's clear where the best place to play games is for the next few years

of course all the nintencunts and sonyggers are gonna deny it

Kill yourself Microcuck shill.

Why is Microsoft in the console market, again?

6 TFLOPS
T
F
L
O
P
S

because sony refused to work with them

ca.ign.com/articles/2013/02/06/why-microsoft-got-into-the-console-business

Sega is the best of them all. Always has been, especially when they still had consoles. They differentiated themselves in a peculiar way, whereas nintendo it's all mario mario mario yuck

Though my favorite spot goes to SNK and the neo-geo

Inb4 retards claim modern sega is shit because they dont let total biscuit get free money off of their IPs (blame youtube if you have to). Modern sega is also based and chill unlike a certain other uptight stubborn japanese company

Money. They brute forced there way into the console industry with money.

Thank god for that.

2 boring logos and one original

Nintendo makes this in 2016.

Sup Forums for never talking about video games

Meanwhile Sony a generic Ubisoft open world with 10 FPS and gameplay being nothing but "shoot thing with bow" youtube.com/watch?v=pvNqirhixCI

Literally 5 FPS around 11 minutes.

Made shit consoles
Made dumb console addon like 32x
Made shit controllers
Made shit games like Sonic R
Made ripoffs to better Nintendo games

Who's Goku then? Sega?

Sony

Only a hipster would want sega back in the console market after all their fuckups

>Shows a bullshot trailer
>Not the actual gameplay where it looks like shit and pop in up the ass.

Why are you questioning something that will be part of the history books now? It's been what, 15 years since Microsoft decided to enter the console market?

the gameplay does look like that trailer, it's not like the trailer looks particularly impressive or shows any objects anyway. But yes, the game has a serious problem with pop-in, as well as desaturated colors - both are issues that plagued XCX (the developers of which are helping make BotW); I'm guessing that, like XCX, there'll be optional data files to reduce pop-in, and upping color-contrast on your TV set should easily fix the color issues, as I do with XCX.

I wonder this as well. They can easily just make games on the PCs they make now, there's no reason to continue their gaming hardware.

For you maybe. I personally like their consoles, which are a cheap alternative to the PC.

Microsoft, and any other answer is wrong.
Also, Sega deserved to die for making incredibly shit decisions for nearly a decade when it mattered most.

>Sup Forums hates SEGA now

what the FUCK happened?

Nintendo made arguably shittier decisions (Sega never in their life released a Virtual Boy). They were just too big to fall.

I bet the Switch will be just another flop.

Nintendo was able to recover from any of their flops (Virtual Boy / Phillips CDi), and didn't make terrible decision after terrible decision. Sega dug themselves deep into a hole which they simply couldn't have got out of.
You're right with the Switch though. It'll do better than the Wii U, but I doubt by much.

Nintendo has Pokémon, Sega didn't. Simple as that.