Why is there nobody talking about this masterpiece?

Why is there nobody talking about this masterpiece?

>hardcore tactical stealth game

That doesn't tell me anything. I'd play it if it were DivOS in feudal japan but I really doubt that's what it is.

It's a lot like commandos series its really fun and seems fleshed out when I played the demo I wan to buy it but I was coming home for the holidays and can't run on laptop so I decided not to.

I'm still waiting for a sale.

So next year I guess.

weeb shit

Nothing to complain about

oh it's gooood

It's actually pretty great but wait for it to drop to 20 or 30

I've seen threads on it every single day

Stop being a cheap ass, this game is easily better than most 60 dollar games.

Because it is still not as good as the games it is based on, like every other modern game in the last 15 years. The only difference is that this one is actually good instead of a horrible undead rape baby mockery of the originals.

A lot of sleeper hits at the end of this year
LiD
This
Some other shit nobody heard of I'm sure
The Witcher 3 even though it came out 2 years ago, apparently

I played the demo, I really liked it but right now i'm currently a broke ass nigga who can't afford to get new video games. Got a mega backlog so I have to work on that.

>tfw (you) are 18 years old
>tfw (you) weren't even born when commandos came out

I've seen a pretty good bit of talk about it. I'm pretty interested in it myself but I just started Dark Souls (finally) so I'll have my hands full for a bit. Can you compare it to anything other than the Commandos series? I never played those.

>every single mission takes me more than an hour to complete every time
>speedrun is 10 minutes less

how do i git gud in this game?

Memorization

Not the fag who asked the question, but the fun of games like these is in the improvisation, for me. That sounds un-fun.

There really isn't anything else, it's been a dead genre for a long time

It's a real time isometric stealth strategy game where you control the weaboo Delta Force pulling jobs for the Shogun

Every character has a few unique abilities and you use each of them to problem solve your way through armed enemy encampments without being detected

Like the samurai can kill 3 people at once as long as they're next to each other. And the ninja can quietly assassinate people and throw stars and shit. And the autist can set traps, the slut can distract guards, etc.

You issue commands In real time, but can also pause to plan, and there's a synch mode where you can set up simultaneous actions in advance

Progress through level
Do not alert guards
Do a thing with the thing
Possibly exfiltrated
Great justice for Shogun achieved

>That sounds un-fun.
That sounds like speed running, yes.

>weaboo Delta Force
I don't know why but this made me laugh.

Sounds fun man. I also bought the whole Commandos series for $1.99 the other day on sale, on Sup Forums's recommendation. If I get burnt out on Dank Souls I'll start up one of those. Should I start with the first, or would one of the others be a more enjoyable place to begin?

If theres one thing I hope to god these devs do, is release some sort of map making tools.

This game screams for custom maps. The possibilities are endless.

If theres one thing that Commandos 2 did wrong (and that was like, 1 thing) was that you could go through the entire game with The Diver and throwing knife everything while the rest of your guys chill at spawn.

This game has characters that accel at running, hiding bodies, killing samurai effectively and dragging bodies differently. Every character is so important for missions.

Map tools would be a godsend. It would make this game a true masterpiece.

2 was the best IMO but you'll get strong argument for 3 and a lot of debate over all

Don't bother with any of them after 3

I just realized I have Behind Enemy Lines, Beyond the Call of Duty, 2, and 3. So which one even is the first one? And where does the other one go in order? Didn't notice that until just now.

>masterpiece
It's just an average Commandos clone with awful voice acting and story.