Just got done setting mine up

Just got done setting mine up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtufuXLvOok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice setup bro, mirin the efficiency.

Here's mine.

Gotta keep it cool and clean for all that gamin'.

kek

That is both retarded and cool at the same time

repost from Sup Forums

Daddy would you like some sausage?

I bet you're fun at parties.

nice setup, geppetto

Not bad. I went for open air as well. There's a draft crrent by the wall so I figured this would work well

Cool

Why do people put rugs on the walls?

Isn't it a slav thing?

It's a poorfag slav thing.
Aswell as collecting plastic bags.

hey snake, is everything ok with my PC?

>collecting plastic bags
everyone does this

repost from 20 fucking years ago

No, your GPU isssSSss busted.

>Sup Forums - Videogames

People collect plastic bags so they can put trash somewhere. It's just trash so there's no reason to upgrade even if you could spend more money.

I would assume it's to cover the window and keep from light getting in at all

I do the same with my old blanket

I actually like this

Wow I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of this.

>Not using oil cooling so you can make yourself a tasty snack while you game

REMEMBER: some dude on Sup Forums actually tried that as a response to the picture and ripped half of his ceiling down. Though he did discover he had damp in his roof space due to a hole that had appeared in his roof so he got away with it.

DADDY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAUSAGE

I'm more concerned the oil got hot enough to cook food

Is there actual anything wrong with having a set up like this?

Do you ever look at your desk and think "Fuck I can't imagine anybody else seeing this"? I do all the time.

The GTX 480 is still the most nuclear gpu ever released - not even AMD's hawaii cards (290,290x, 390 and 390x) come close.

There is a reason why Sup Forums has so many fermi memes.

Techpriests will sneak into your house in the midle of the night to fuck your wall. However that might improve performance.

It looks ugly as fuck.

No. I've had PC in desktop drawer when I had to have one secretly from parents. You can just put the parts together and it works. It doesn't actually need the chassis to function at all.

>turn on PC
>it flies away

>It looks ugly as fuck.
Only if you don't like the look of PC parts.
HP's premade case isn't exactly a looker either.

The only Sup Forums approved case is the R5.

No dust filters, I guess. Also makes it a bitch to move around

Wait, that's what I actually have.
I just bought an old gaymen PC from a dude I didn't really know for 170€. I wish I had money.

I remember when this was stickied on Sup Forums
>Turn on fan
>Snek gets chopped up
Better get out of there quick bud

Sup Forums loves it because its stylish, has plenty of space for mounting your typical amount of fans or radiators, is sound dampened and is built to withstand an exploding tank shell.

So thats why Australian internet is so bad.

Power supply fans don't have the torque, snek is fine

>glass tabletop
>messy cable management
>power strip hanging behind screens
>not using an USB hub for the peripheral devices
>not finding a way to hide the wires of the PC
>HUGE taskbar
>mirror on wall

I thought this was the right place to ask, how much does a gaming pc cost in which you can replace the parts yourself? Is it like $1000?

Cause it's sssslow?

CARLOS

How much money have got to spend? The sky is the limit. You can go cheap or build a goddamn render farm in a box.

yes i'll have the fries accented with poisonous heavy metals.

>no airflow
>no circulation
>no negative or positive pressure
Maybe if your room stays at a nice crisp 65 degrees Fahrenheit

wouldnt the liquid and the heat of the oil just straight up ruin the PC parts or cause an electrical fire?

mine was about $300

I find the front hatch to be nothing but a nuisance.

>rug attached to the wall

CPU and GPU are the only parts that really heat up, and they have dedicated cooling anyways. You're not gonna have heat issues unless you start overcloking.

depends on the oil. mineral oil is fine as a cooling solution

youtube.com/watch?v=PtufuXLvOok

Probably about $500-600. Can that run games on high or the setting right before it? And at 120 fps.
Is your pc good?

$500-1000 is generally the good range.
Below $700 is usually the most bang for buck, but you want more bang than that gets you, so you go over it at least a bit. Lot if you have the money.

>And at 120 fps.

120fps requires a LOT of horsepower.

I dont understand, how does this not fuck shit up. Like how is the power supply not completely fried? How are the fans still turning with the water pressure. I feel like this is a really elaborate troll.

I think I can last a bit longer before I do a cleaning

Wouldn't unlugging the fans be much better? With the increased resistance of the oil the fans would draw more power and create more heat.

What the fuck is the point of the fridge door anyways? All it does is block some fans

Why did you even bother to disassemble it then?

$600 might get you 60fps on some older games, definitely not 120 though.

Thanks. If I get a pc it'll probably be around 600-$750 I guess. I hope that can get 60 fps on games that are 30 on console.

>Is your pc good?
I don't do much gaming so I originally had the igpu.
I then spent an extra 100 and then got a 7870 which puts it faster then a PS4

If you want 120fps and high settings you may have to bump your budget up by an extra hundred bucks. A core i5 and a gtx 1060 should be plenty enough for 60fps and would run at 120 on older games

Mineral oil doesn't short out electrical components

1) Get good fans
2) Sound dampending

Like air, oil is a poor conducting medium, meaning you can submerge electronics in it and they won't short. Oil can work so long as it doesn't get hot enough to ignite.

Most people just opt for air cooling since it gets the job done and it's less hassle.

>beta testing 1080ti founders edition like

could sneeze on it and short mobo i guess

fans dont work on oil dont ask me how i know that

>sneezing out into the air

lel

>I hope that can get 60 fps on games that are 30 on console.
It's easier than you'd think, even if you do need a good GPU. Consoles have CPUs bottlenecking them, but desktop PCs have had good CPUs for years now.

>cloud_computing.png

Yeah maybe 60.fps in 5 year.old games

Not actually. Factory-made PCBs are usually covered in a thin layer of glass to prevent moisture damage.

>putting glaring lights right above your monitors

how do you know that?

he said he didn't want to be asked

>tfw installing a different CPU cooler today
Try to run CSGO @ max and ~200 fps and the CPU just gets too hot...80C plus. Fucking i7 and a gtx 970...anywho, we'll see

I kinda wanna get a current high-end mobo and do the whole Pin-to-the-wall deal now. Only thing to worry about would be eventually having a cat or other animal that might fuck with it.

>80c playing CSGO
God damn dude, what kind of cooler is on there?

Just place it out of their reach

Perhaps it would be cool to have it in the ceiling?

Whatever the stock intel one is, I would imagine. If I lock frames to 60, yea, ~45C but god damn...this computer should have no issues.

>stock cooler
I feel bad for you

>he doesn't sneeze upwards like how goldberg spits his beer

user carpets go on the floor not the wall

I wasn't raised in a barn

Sup Forums get the fuck out

Word of advice, never ever go with the stock coolers. Even the cheapest of the cheap non-stock ones are better every single time.

How can the hard drive spin when it's in free fall like that it doesn't seem physically possible.?

>built my pc from a really old case
>just replace all the old shit with new
>everything goes nice and dandy
>only cooler is missing
>ordered it from a different shop than other parts so it's late
>week later
>turns out the cooler is a lot bigger than I thought and doesn't even fit in the damn thing
>slap a stock cooler on and leave it at that
almost 2 years later and it still just werks

Not at all, providing you can keep everything protected from physical damage. Plus you get great cooling from being open air.

it has a motor? seems like it would move around a lot.

Knew I wasn't the only one